|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's shoe
(b) Tom's desk
(c) Tom's sleeve
(d) Joe's slate
2. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
(a) a brass pin
(b) Tom's needle
(c) a pine needle
(d) the tip of a pen
3. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
(b) He's afraid no one will believe them.
(c) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
(d) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
4. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
(a) Sid lets the cat out.
(b) Sid breaks the sugar bowl.
(c) Sid eats all the dessert.
(d) Sid hides the napkins.
5. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
(a) new Sunday clothes
(b) a shiny cross
(c) a new Bible
(d) a Sunday hat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
2. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
3. What is the object of the game?
4. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
5. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)