|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
(a) a canary
(b) a cat
(c) a poodle
(d) a piglet
2. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
(a) She writes on her desk and then finds that it won't come off.
(b) She breaks the lock on the teacher's desk.
(c) She throws a stone at Tom, and it goes through the schoolroom window.
(d) She accidentally tears a page of the teacher's book.
3. What was the schoolmaster's unfulfilled goal?
(a) to be the mayor
(b) to be a doctor
(c) to be a lawyer
(d) to be an actor
4. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's slate
(b) Joe's shoe
(c) Tom's sleeve
(d) Tom's desk
5. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
(a) Yes, he leaves the note on her bed.
(b) No, he changes his mind at the last minute.
(c) Yes, he leaves the note by the bedside, but the wind blows it away.
(d) No, he never planned to give Polly a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Tom give for not letting Polly know he was alive?
2. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
3. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
4. Where does the town gather?
5. How does Tom get his tickets?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)