|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
(a) She accidentally tears a page of the teacher's book.
(b) She throws a stone at Tom, and it goes through the schoolroom window.
(c) She breaks the lock on the teacher's desk.
(d) She writes on her desk and then finds that it won't come off.
2. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
(a) a brass knob
(b) a silver teacup
(c) a flower
(d) a ribbon
3. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
(a) Yes, he leaves the note by the bedside, but the wind blows it away.
(b) Yes, he leaves the note on her bed.
(c) No, he never planned to give Polly a note.
(d) No, he changes his mind at the last minute.
4. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
(a) A man who heard Potter threaten the doctor.
(b) A man who saw Potter washing in a stream in the early hours.
(c) A man who identified Potter as buying the murder weapon.
(d) A man who saw Potter meeting secretively with the doctor.
5. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
(a) in the woods
(b) at Becky's house
(c) at the school
(d) at the town square
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
5. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)