|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) David and Goliath
(b) Mary and Joseph
(c) Peter and Paul
(d) Abraham and Isaac
2. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
(a) dry crackers
(b) cheese and stolen eggs
(c) apples and bread
(d) bacon and fish
3. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
(a) the schoolhouse
(b) Aunt Polly's house
(c) Joe's house
(d) the town hall
4. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
(a) at the school
(b) in the woods
(c) at Becky's house
(d) at the town square
5. What kind of craft do the townspeople take onto the river to look for the boys?
(a) a sloop
(b) a ferryboat
(c) a barge
(d) a rowboat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Potter say when he's caught?
2. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
3. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
4. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
5. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)