|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
(a) an actor
(b) a statesman
(c) an acrobat
(d) a pirate
2. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
(a) They expect the sheriff to realize Joe is lying.
(b) They expect Joe to break down and confess.
(c) They expect Potter to remember what happened.
(d) They expect lightning to strike him down.
3. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
(a) at Becky's house
(b) in the woods
(c) at the school
(d) at the town square
4. What is the object of the game?
(a) to keep the tick moving
(b) to move the tick to the other side
(c) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(d) to keep the tick on the player's side
5. What happens to the boys' raft?
(a) The current takes it away.
(b) They shove it out into the river.
(c) They dock it on the island.
(d) It sinks during the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Aunt Polly able to forgive Tom anything?
2. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
3. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
4. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
5. What does Potter say when he's caught?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)