|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the rules of the game?
(a) Joe, by smashing the tick
(b) Tom, by letting the tick out the window
(c) Joe, by dropping the tick on the floor
(d) Tom, by playing with the tick during Joe's turn
2. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
(a) a piglet
(b) a poodle
(c) a canary
(d) a cat
3. What is the object of the game?
(a) to keep the tick on the player's side
(b) to move the tick to the other side
(c) to keep the tick moving
(d) to move the tick in a perfect circle
4. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
(a) catch a fly
(b) sneak off his shoes
(c) steal a hymnal
(d) pry up a floorboard
5. What does the schoolmaster do after learning of the news?
(a) He leaves school but makes the teachers continue working.
(b) He holds a school assembly.
(c) He gives the classes a ten minute mourning period.
(d) He closes the school for the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
2. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
3. How long does Tom have to stay after school?
4. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
5. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)