|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
(a) He is confident about finding Potter within the week.
(b) He is sure Potter has escaped.
(c) He is confident about finding Potter before dark.
(d) He thinks they will find Potter dead.
2. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
(a) Joe's house
(b) Aunt Polly's house
(c) the schoolhouse
(d) the town hall
3. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) a German boy
(b) Ben Rodgers
(c) Jeff Thatcher
4. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Parson Bridges
(b) Judge Thatcher
(c) Sherriff Johson
(d) Mayor Ellway
5. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to meet him on the weekend
(b) to be engaged
(c) to run away with him
(d) to go steady
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Potter caught?
2. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
3. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
4. How does Tom get his tickets?
5. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)