|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(b) an arrow
(c) a sword wound
(d) being stoned
2. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Jeff Thatcher
(b) a German boy
(c) Ben Rodgers
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
(a) Tom sings loudly and out of key in the bath.
(b) Tom procrastinates in the bath, playing sailor.
(c) Tom hates taking a bath and tries to only pretend to take one.
(d) Tom goes to sleep in the bath because he's bored.
4. What is the object of the game?
(a) to move the tick to the other side
(b) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(c) to keep the tick on the player's side
(d) to keep the tick moving
5. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
(a) She accidentally tears a page of the teacher's book.
(b) She writes on her desk and then finds that it won't come off.
(c) She breaks the lock on the teacher's desk.
(d) She throws a stone at Tom, and it goes through the schoolroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the rules of the game?
2. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
3. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
4. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
5. What reason does Tom give for not letting Polly know he was alive?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)