|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
(c) a cannon
2. Where does the town gather?
(a) the town hall
(b) the schoolyard
(c) the graveyard
(d) the town square
3. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
(a) apples and bread
(b) dry crackers
(c) bacon and fish
(d) cheese and stolen eggs
4. What happens to the boys' raft?
(a) They dock it on the island.
(b) They shove it out into the river.
(c) It sinks during the night.
(d) The current takes it away.
5. What is the object of the game?
(a) to move the tick to the other side
(b) to keep the tick moving
(c) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(d) to keep the tick on the player's side
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Potter caught?
2. What was the schoolmaster's unfulfilled goal?
3. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
4. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
5. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)