|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevented Injun Joe from taking off on Friday?
(a) Injun Joe needs extra cash before he can leave.
(b) The sheriff still searching for Injun Joe for murder.
(c) Tom and Huck playing in view of the haunted house.
(d) Injun Joe needs a map of the river before he can leave.
2. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to rob a grave
(b) to bury treasure
(c) to bury a body
(d) to steal a tombstone
3. What is in the first closet Huck and Tom search in the haunted house?
(a) a pile of cobwebs
(c) a bricked up door
(d) a cat
4. What day of the week is a bad day to visit a haunted house?
5. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
(a) make their own treasure maps
(b) play Robin Hood
(c) fish in the river
(d) slingshot target practice
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
2. Where does Joe tell his partner he plans on running after the "dangerous" job?
3. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
4. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
5. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)