|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men fight over?
(a) if the doctor will turn them in
(b) how long their task is taking
(c) who is doing the most work
2. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
(a) He's afraid it's a dream.
(b) He's decided to give up on the treasure.
(c) He's thought of a scheme to capture Injun Joe.
(d) He has thought of a scheme to get the treasure.
3. What prevented Injun Joe from taking off on Friday?
(a) Injun Joe needs a map of the river before he can leave.
(b) Injun Joe needs extra cash before he can leave.
(c) Tom and Huck playing in view of the haunted house.
(d) The sheriff still searching for Injun Joe for murder.
4. What does Muff leave behind?
(a) his jacket
(b) a cigarette butt
(c) his shoe
(d) the murder weapon
5. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
(a) make their own treasure maps
(b) play Robin Hood
(c) slingshot target practice
(d) fish in the river
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
2. What source of food do the boys find on the island?
3. What do the three men have with them?
4. What are the men at the graveyard for?
5. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)