|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Becky wish she had?
(a) the brass knob Tom tried to give her
(b) a raft to run away down the river
(c) poison to commit suicide with
(d) a lock of Tom's hair for a necklace
2. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
(a) He's decided to give up on the treasure.
(b) He has thought of a scheme to get the treasure.
(c) He's thought of a scheme to capture Injun Joe.
(d) He's afraid it's a dream.
3. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
(a) fish in the river
(b) slingshot target practice
(c) play Robin Hood
(d) make their own treasure maps
4. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
(a) twelve o'clock
(b) nine o'clock
(c) eleven o'clock
(d) ten o'clock
5. What does Huck teach the other boys?
(a) how to smoke
(b) how to make a fire
(c) how to fish
(d) how to make a lean-to
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe tell his partner he plans on running after the "dangerous" job?
2. Where is the graveyard located?
3. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
4. What does the preacher do at the funeral service?
5. What do the three men have with them?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)