|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
(a) He has thought of a scheme to get the treasure.
(b) He's thought of a scheme to capture Injun Joe.
(c) He's afraid it's a dream.
(d) He's decided to give up on the treasure.
2. Where does Joe tell his partner he plans on running after the "dangerous" job?
3. What does Becky wish she had?
(a) poison to commit suicide with
(b) a lock of Tom's hair for a necklace
(c) a raft to run away down the river
(d) the brass knob Tom tried to give her
4. Where are the boys during their funeral?
(a) behind the last row of pews
(b) under the altar
(c) in the unused gallery
(d) in the basement store room
5. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
(a) devils coming to get their own
(b) scavengers coming for the corpses
(c) spirits of the dead
(d) witches' familiars gathering
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three men have with them?
2. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
3. What are the men at the graveyard for?
4. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
5. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)