|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
(a) scavengers coming for the corpses
(b) spirits of the dead
(c) witches' familiars gathering
(d) devils coming to get their own
2. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
(a) He's decided to give up on the treasure.
(b) He has thought of a scheme to get the treasure.
(c) He's afraid it's a dream.
(d) He's thought of a scheme to capture Injun Joe.
3. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
(a) nine o'clock
(b) eleven o'clock
(c) twelve o'clock
(d) ten o'clock
4. What does the preacher do at the funeral service?
(a) gets angry
5. What do the boys play after the storm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Becky wish she had?
2. Where is the graveyard located?
3. What do the men fight over?
4. What prevented Injun Joe from taking off on Friday?
5. What wakes Tom?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)