|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
(a) make their own treasure maps
(b) slingshot target practice
(c) fish in the river
(d) play Robin Hood
2. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
(a) He's afraid it's a dream.
(b) He's thought of a scheme to capture Injun Joe.
(c) He's decided to give up on the treasure.
(d) He has thought of a scheme to get the treasure.
3. Where is the graveyard located?
(a) in a swamp
(b) behind the church
(c) in a valley
(d) on a hill
4. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) five minutes
(b) a half hour
(c) an hour and a half
(d) an hour
5. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to bury a body
(b) to bury treasure
(c) to rob a grave
(d) to steal a tombstone
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the doctor?
2. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
3. What does the preacher do at the funeral service?
4. What does Becky wish she had?
5. What source of food do the boys find on the island?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)