|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huck teach the other boys?
(a) how to fish
(b) how to smoke
(c) how to make a fire
(d) how to make a lean-to
2. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
(a) He's afraid it's a dream.
(b) He's decided to give up on the treasure.
(c) He's thought of a scheme to capture Injun Joe.
(d) He has thought of a scheme to get the treasure.
3. Where are the boys during their funeral?
(a) behind the last row of pews
(b) under the altar
(c) in the basement store room
(d) in the unused gallery
4. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to rob a grave
(b) to bury treasure
(c) to steal a tombstone
(d) to bury a body
5. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
(a) devils coming to get their own
(b) witches' familiars gathering
(c) spirits of the dead
(d) scavengers coming for the corpses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Muff leave behind?
2. What do the three men have with them?
3. What day of the week is a bad day to visit a haunted house?
4. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
5. What do the boys play after the storm?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)