|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys play after the storm?
2. What day of the week is a bad day to visit a haunted house?
3. Where are the boys during their funeral?
(a) in the basement store room
(b) under the altar
(c) behind the last row of pews
(d) in the unused gallery
4. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
(a) a cat's meow
(b) a crow's caw
(c) a coyote's howl
(d) a dog's yowl
5. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
(a) scavengers coming for the corpses
(b) devils coming to get their own
(c) spirits of the dead
(d) witches' familiars gathering
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the graveyard located?
2. When Tom awakens the next morning, what does he think of his and Huck's adventure in the haunted house?
3. What does Huck teach the other boys?
4. What source of food do the boys find on the island?
5. What are the men at the graveyard for?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)