Mid-Book Test (up to To Weave a World)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
2. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
3. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
4. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
5. Callahan is plagued by...
This section contains 1,093 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)