|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan catch when he tries to do some line fishing on the boat in order to catch food in a new way?
(b) Puffer fish.
2. Since he is thirsty enough, Callahan decides to drink water from the ____________, although it makes him sick.
(a) Bottom of the boat.
(c) Coffee can.
3. What is the new color that Callahan can now see when he is looking out onto the horizon?
4. How many fish is Callahan able to catch, even though he is exhausted by his efforts, though his catch revives him?
5. Once the temperatures have turned warm, Callahan has no more fears of ___________ taking hold at night.
(b) Bad dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan decide to do when anticipates a trial filled landfall in a few hours?
2. What remained inflated with the new sticky gum fix that Callahan comes up with during his ill state?
3. What does Callahan use from the radar reflector in order to help make a rain collector?
4. What has atrophied so severely that Callahan is unable to keep himself upright?
5. What does Callahan lay down in order to protect his raft from further damage as he is fishing for food?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)