|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the temperatures have turned warm, Callahan has no more fears of ___________ taking hold at night.
(a) Bad dreams.
2. What does a fish bite into, causing water to drain back out to sea, according to the observations of Callahan?
(a) The inner tube.
(b) The bottom of the boat.
(c) The outer tube.
(d) Distillation bag.
3. What Callahan did not know is that the Coast Guard did not list the Napoleon Solo as __________ since another ship was found.
4. What does Callahan fear what he will land against when he is finally at the shoreline and near land?
(a) Deadly fish.
(b) Other boats.
(d) Coral reef.
5. What has atrophied so severely that Callahan is unable to keep himself upright?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of the flash that Callahan sees when he wakes up in the middle of the night on April 20th?
2. Callahan realizes that his ___________ is fragile at his point of the trip but he banishes the doubt from his mind.
3. Callahan sees the tragic waste of life and the tragic waste of food as ______________ for the day and the trip.
4. What does Callahan catch when he tries to do some line fishing on the boat in order to catch food in a new way?
5. What does Callahan use in order to create a makeshift sextant in order to plot his course?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)