Short Essay Questions Key
1. What happened as a result of Callahan's readings of Tinkerbell when he was a child?
2. How does Callahan decide to prove to himself that he can fulfill his dream to cross the ocean during his life time?
3. What does Mr. Willoughby try to tell Callahan about his dream to sail a boat across the ocean?
4. Why was there a possibility the Mini Transat might be delayed before Callahan had a chance to enter into it?
5. What does Callahan learn about the Italian vessel he passes during the beginning stages of the race?
6. What does Callahan risk when he tries to squeak past the Finisterre during the next stage of the race?
7. What are some of the leisure activities Callahan indulges in when he is on the Napoleon Solo?
8. While Callahan hopes to reach his destination by February 25, what happens which seems to reduce the chances of this happening?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)