Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction and Log of Napoleon Solo
1. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
2. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
3. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
4. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
6. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
This section contains 3,445 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)