|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan actually begins to feel saddened by the loss of another ____________ when he kills and eats the fish.
(b) Sea creature.
2. Callahan imagines that someday his ex-wife might dine upon a __________ which fed upon his corpse.
(c) Sea urchin.
3. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(a) A piece of bread.
(b) Can of peanuts.
(c) A candy bar.
4. Callahan even creates a contraption which might collect drinking water from the ______________.
(a) Fish's insides.
(b) The tarp.
(c) The wet sleeping bag.
(d) Misty air.
5. What is the destination that Callahan aims for since he does not want to end up having to sail for 30 more days?
(a) West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan tries to force himself to think ___________ in order to come up with a solution for the leak in his boat.
2. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
3. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
4. The fishermen decide to through their hooks into the water and catch most of the ____________ of Callahan.
5. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)