|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
3. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) South Equatorial.
(b) Atlantic Trough.
(c) North Equatorial.
(d) Meridian Strait.
4. What is Callahan careful not to mistake a static cloud for in the distance as he is sailing out in the sea?
(a) A mountain range.
(b) A fish.
(c) A person.
(d) A bag of trash.
5. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
2. Callahan watches from a distance as __________ bring fresh water to the ocean, although he can not get to it.
3. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
4. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
5. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)