|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan catch, despite his weakness from the vomiting after drinking the water?
2. What causes damage to the better functioning solar still, further making Callahan upset with his situation?
(b) A shark.
(c) His own carelessness.
(d) A large wave.
3. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
(b) A bright sail.
(c) A flare gun.
(d) An SOS flag.
4. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
(a) A flare gun.
(b) His army knife.
(d) A novel.
5. What does Callahan first hear as he prepares to make a difficult landing against the shore?
(a) A bell.
(b) Coast Guard.
(c) A man's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Callahan sitting in for days since the boat continues to have problems with taking on water?
2. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
4. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)