|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan decides that mankind is his ____________ and that he wants to live, even though he is in a terrible position.
2. Why do Callahan's legs continue to swell up when he walks, though he has been told to rest more?
(a) High sodium content.
(b) Lack of muscle.
(c) Not drinking enough water.
(d) The sun.
3. While Callahan was once a fiercely independent man, he now understands man to be a _________ animal.
4. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
5. Callahan watches from a distance as __________ bring fresh water to the ocean, although he can not get to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan use from the radar reflector in order to help make a rain collector?
2. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
3. Callahan realizes that his ___________ is fragile at his point of the trip but he banishes the doubt from his mind.
4. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
5. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)