|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
2. Callahan believes that the water traffic will begin to pick up once he gets on the belt between Brazil and __________.
(b) The Andes.
3. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
4. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
(a) Tupperware container.
(b) A coffee can.
(d) A coffee mug.
5. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
2. Callahan begins to note the new _____________ in his new vicinity and location, which makes him curious as to where he is.
3. When Callahan looks at his sextant, he decides that he is too far __________ in his journey's plans.
4. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
5. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)