|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
(a) Ten times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Three times.
2. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
(a) More fish.
(b) A new ship passing by.
3. What is Callahan careful not to mistake a static cloud for in the distance as he is sailing out in the sea?
(a) A person.
(b) A bag of trash.
(c) A fish.
(d) A mountain range.
4. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Coast Guard helicopter.
(b) Race boat.
(d) Cruise ship.
5. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) The mast.
(b) Tent like canopy.
(c) A sail.
(d) The sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decides to loiter around the boat, causing Callahan to have troubles sleeping one night while he is already thirst and depressed?
2. Who corrects the issue with the Napoleon Solo's mistaken label which allows the search to continue?
3. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
4. What has atrophied so severely that Callahan is unable to keep himself upright?
5. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)