|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later, Callahan accidentally punches a hole in the ___________ of the boat, although he fixes it quickly.
2. What does Callahan use from the radar reflector in order to help make a rain collector?
(a) The plastic cup.
(b) The rope.
(d) Aluminum tubing.
3. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
4. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
5. The __________ keeps slumping over, causing Callahan to have to blow it up every ten or fifteen minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
2. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
3. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
4. Callahan even creates a contraption which might collect drinking water from the ______________.
5. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)