|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who corrects the issue with the Napoleon Solo's mistaken label which allows the search to continue?
(a) A journalist.
(b) The Coast Guard.
(c) Callahan's ex-wife.
(d) Callahan's family.
2. Callahan imagines that someday his ex-wife might dine upon a __________ which fed upon his corpse.
(d) Sea urchin.
3. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
4. How many fish is Callahan able to catch, even though he is exhausted by his efforts, though his catch revives him?
5. The drying stores of meat in the boat sag down to the floor, causing them to turn rancid because of the _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
2. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
3. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
4. From what besides the radar reflector does Callahan take the remnants in order to help make a crude rain collector?
5. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)