|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death, Life, A Man Alone, and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
2. What is the destination that Callahan aims for since he does not want to end up having to sail for 30 more days?
(a) West Indies.
3. Callahan is overcome with emotion as the reality of his ____________ finally sinks in when he touches land.
4. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
(d) Mr. Willoughby.
5. What is Callahan careful not to mistake a static cloud for in the distance as he is sailing out in the sea?
(a) A mountain range.
(b) A bag of trash.
(c) A fish.
(d) A person.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Callahan wakes up on March 19, he is still mourning the loss of the _____________ from the day before.
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
3. What does Callahan use from the radar reflector in order to help make a rain collector?
4. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
5. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)