|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a fish bite into, causing water to drain back out to sea, according to the observations of Callahan?
(a) Distillation bag.
(b) The bottom of the boat.
(c) The outer tube.
(d) The inner tube.
2. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
3. What is the destination that Callahan aims for since he does not want to end up having to sail for 30 more days?
(a) West Indies.
4. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
5. Unbeknownst to Callahan, __________ has been trying to rescue him, but has been facing an uncooperative Coast Guard.
(a) The military.
(b) His wife.
(c) The President.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
2. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
3. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
4. When Callahan finds a strange mass in the ocean, he dines on the small __________ and shrimp which are located there.
5. What is polluting the water which is being captured in the solar still, according to Callahan's observations?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)