|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(b) Food options.
(d) Water needs.
2. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) He gathers extra water.
(c) An inspection.
(d) He signals for help.
3. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(a) Napoleon Solo.
(b) Trans Mat.
(d) Ponce de Leon.
4. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
(b) Butter knife.
(d) A pocket knife.
5. What decides to loiter around the boat, causing Callahan to have troubles sleeping one night while he is already thirst and depressed?
(a) A shark.
(b) A freighter.
(c) A friendly dolphin.
(d) A loud storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
2. Unbeknownst to Callahan, __________ has been trying to rescue him, but has been facing an uncooperative Coast Guard.
3. What jumps into Callahan's raft and he tries to use it for bait, though it is unsuccessful?
4. Callahan begins to note the new _____________ in his new vicinity and location, which makes him curious as to where he is.
5. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)