|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) His flares.
(b) His life raft.
(c) A box of supplies.
(d) The EPIRB.
3. What has become a frozen lump of rust, not very effective for signalling to passing ships?
(a) Callahan himself.
(b) The Harpoon gun.
(c) His flare gun.
(d) The space blanket.
4. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
5. How often does Callahan need to pump air into the the lower tube of the raft since the fix didn't work?
(a) Every 30 minutes.
(b) Every 10 minutes.
(c) Every single minute.
(d) He doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
2. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
3. What does Callahan believe to be possible about the warmer climes he is now encountering on his trip?
4. Callahan believes that the water traffic will begin to pick up once he gets on the belt between Brazil and __________.
5. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)