|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
(a) His army knife.
(c) A novel.
(d) A flare gun.
3. What does Callahan lay down in order to protect his raft from further damage as he is fishing for food?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) The canopy top.
(d) A tarp.
4. What is the destination that Callahan aims for since he does not want to end up having to sail for 30 more days?
(b) West Indies.
5. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(b) Chances of survival.
(d) His soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
2. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
3. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
4. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
5. Callahan actually begins to feel saddened by the loss of another ____________ when he kills and eats the fish.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)