|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan actually begins to feel saddened by the loss of another ____________ when he kills and eats the fish.
(d) Sea creature.
2. Callahan believes that the water traffic will begin to pick up once he gets on the belt between Brazil and __________.
(c) The Andes.
3. Callahan estimates that he is eighteen days from ___________ so he rations out his food in order to make it the duration of the trip.
4. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) His flares.
(b) His life raft.
(c) A box of supplies.
(d) The EPIRB.
5. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
(b) Fish life.
(d) Plant life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Callahan careful not to mistake a static cloud for in the distance as he is sailing out in the sea?
2. What does Callahan realize he might need to do in order to hydrate himself if he can not get fresh water?
3. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
4. What does Callahan drape on the top of his boat in order to help it dry out and to keep the canopy area cool?
5. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)