|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A piece of bread.
(d) Can of peanuts.
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. What color is the light by which Callahan eats when he successfully traps another dorado fish?
4. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) His shoe.
(b) Coffee can.
(c) Coffee mug.
(d) A jelly jar.
5. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
(a) Emotional connections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
2. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
3. How often does Callahan need to pump air into the the lower tube of the raft since the fix didn't work?
4. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
5. What causes damage to the better functioning solar still, further making Callahan upset with his situation?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)