|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(b) Loud bang.
(c) His alarm.
(d) A light.
3. Callahan sees the tragic waste of life and the tragic waste of food as ______________ for the day and the trip.
(d) A bad omen.
4. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
5. Callahan tries to force himself to think ___________ in order to come up with a solution for the leak in his boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
2. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
3. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)