|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
2. Callahan estimates that he is eighteen days from ___________ so he rations out his food in order to make it the duration of the trip.
3. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A ray of sunshine.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A passing boat.
(d) A rogue wave.
4. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
5. What decides to loiter around the boat, causing Callahan to have troubles sleeping one night while he is already thirst and depressed?
(a) A freighter.
(b) A friendly dolphin.
(c) A loud storm.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't tight enough to keep the boat from losing air after the damage was done by the fish?
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
3. Callahan begins to note the new _____________ in his new vicinity and location, which makes him curious as to where he is.
4. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
5. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)