|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What still requires constant attention in order to function properly and to help Callahan survive?
(a) The inner tube.
(b) His EPIRB.
(c) Solar still.
(d) His fishing spear.
2. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
3. What does Callahan lay down in order to protect his raft from further damage as he is fishing for food?
(a) His sleeping bag.
(b) The canopy top.
(c) A tarp.
4. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
(c) The shore.
(d) The bay.
5. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan believe to be possible about the warmer climes he is now encountering on his trip?
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
5. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)