|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
2. Callahan sees the tragic waste of life and the tragic waste of food as ______________ for the day and the trip.
(b) A bad omen.
3. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
(a) Green clouds.
(b) Oily black liquid.
(c) Orange particles.
(d) A dusty powder.
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
2. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
3. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
5. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)