|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Cruise ship.
(c) Race boat.
(d) Coast Guard helicopter.
2. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(b) Medical equipment.
3. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Taking on a passenger.
(b) Going home.
(c) Mooring for a while.
(d) Stocking up.
4. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
5. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
(a) A flare gun.
(b) A bright sail.
(c) An SOS flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
2. What does Callahan believe to be possible about the warmer climes he is now encountering on his trip?
3. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
4. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)