|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan's need for __________ completely contradicts his need for food, water, and shelter.
2. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
3. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
4. What helps to restore the good spirits and the energy to Callahan after a few days of suffering?
(a) Dorado fish.
(b) A clear sky.
(c) The book he has on board.
(d) A cloudy and cool day.
5. Callahan realizes that his survival depends on his ability to make fresh _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
2. What does Callahan believe to be possible about the warmer climes he is now encountering on his trip?
3. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
4. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
5. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)