|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
2. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) Meridian Strait.
(b) South Equatorial.
(c) North Equatorial.
(d) Atlantic Trough.
3. When Callahan wakes up on March 19, he is still mourning the loss of the _____________ from the day before.
(d) Solar still.
4. Callahan realizes that his ___________ is fragile at his point of the trip but he banishes the doubt from his mind.
(d) Emotional state.
5. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(a) A storm.
(b) A downpour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
2. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
3. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
5. What is Callahan careful not to mistake a static cloud for in the distance as he is sailing out in the sea?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)