|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Each other.
(b) Gale force winds.
(d) A pro like Callahan.
2. What does Callahan drape on the top of his boat in order to help it dry out and to keep the canopy area cool?
(b) Sleeping bag.
(c) A coat.
(d) His shirt.
3. What jumps into Callahan's raft and he tries to use it for bait, though it is unsuccessful?
(a) Puffer fish.
(d) Flying fish.
4. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
5. What is in the soup of rainwater that gives Callahan something new and different to eat in his diet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't tight enough to keep the boat from losing air after the damage was done by the fish?
2. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
3. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
4. What is polluting the water which is being captured in the solar still, according to Callahan's observations?
5. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)