|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(a) His alarm.
(c) A light.
(d) Loud bang.
2. After two difficult storms, Callahan declares his absolute _____________ for the lifestyle he is living in the boat.
3. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
4. What color is the light by which Callahan eats when he successfully traps another dorado fish?
5. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
(a) He's not been reported missing.
(b) It is moving too quickly.
(c) No one is on deck.
(d) His flare gun doesn't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
2. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
3. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
4. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
5. How many fish is Callahan able to catch, even though he is exhausted by his efforts, though his catch revives him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)