|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
2. What does Callahan use in order to try to fix the breach in the life raft as caused by the fish?
(c) A shoe.
3. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(b) Medical equipment.
4. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
(a) A school of dolphins.
(b) A fever.
(c) A dream of his ex-wife.
(d) A rainshower.
5. Callahan tries to force himself to think ___________ in order to come up with a solution for the leak in his boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
2. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
3. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
4. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
5. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)