|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is polluting the water which is being captured in the solar still, according to Callahan's observations?
(a) Bird feathers.
(d) Bird excrement.
2. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
3. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
4. Callahan tries to force himself to think ___________ in order to come up with a solution for the leak in his boat.
5. How many fish is Callahan able to catch, even though he is exhausted by his efforts, though his catch revives him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Callahan wakes up on March 19, he is still mourning the loss of the _____________ from the day before.
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
3. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
4. Callahan sees the tragic waste of life and the tragic waste of food as ______________ for the day and the trip.
5. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)