|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Knee high.
(b) Ankle high.
(c) Neck high.
(d) Waist high.
2. Callahan realizes that his ___________ is fragile at his point of the trip but he banishes the doubt from his mind.
(c) Emotional state.
3. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
4. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
5. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
(b) A new ship passing by.
(d) More fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
2. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
3. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
4. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
5. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)