|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(b) Ponce de Leon.
(c) Napoleon Solo.
(d) Trans Mat.
2. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
(a) A dusty powder.
(b) Orange particles.
(c) Green clouds.
(d) Oily black liquid.
3. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Gale force winds.
(b) Each other.
(d) A pro like Callahan.
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(d) Medical equipment.
5. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(b) The weather.
(c) The sea.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan estimates that he is eighteen days from ___________ so he rations out his food in order to make it the duration of the trip.
2. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
3. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
4. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
5. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)