|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
2. What decides to loiter around the boat, causing Callahan to have troubles sleeping one night while he is already thirst and depressed?
(a) A loud storm.
(b) A friendly dolphin.
(c) A freighter.
(d) A shark.
3. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
4. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
5. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
(a) A pocket knife.
(c) Butter knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
2. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
3. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
4. What is Callahan careful not to mistake a static cloud for in the distance as he is sailing out in the sea?
5. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)