|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decides to loiter around the boat, causing Callahan to have troubles sleeping one night while he is already thirst and depressed?
(a) A loud storm.
(b) A freighter.
(c) A friendly dolphin.
(d) A shark.
2. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(b) No one.
3. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(a) His thoughts.
(b) The sea.
(d) The weather.
4. What does Callahan scramble to collect when there is a sudden rainfall on his boat?
(a) More fish.
(b) Water for drinking.
(c) His dry clothing.
(d) His journal.
5. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(b) Sea greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan estimates that he is eighteen days from ___________ so he rations out his food in order to make it the duration of the trip.
2. Callahan decides that the ______________ is the best way for him to catch fish on the boat, despite other method attempts.
3. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)