|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is polluting the water which is being captured in the solar still, according to Callahan's observations?
(a) Bird feathers.
(d) Bird excrement.
2. Callahan sees the tragic waste of life and the tragic waste of food as ______________ for the day and the trip.
(c) A bad omen.
3. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
4. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
(a) Oily black liquid.
(b) Orange particles.
(c) Green clouds.
(d) A dusty powder.
5. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
2. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
3. What does Callahan decide to use in order to fix up the hole that continues to blow out in his boat?
4. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
5. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)