|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan wonders how close he is to the _____________ as he works to keep the lower tube of the raft inflated.
(b) Continental shelf.
(c) Shipping lane.
2. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(b) Trans Mat.
(c) Ponce de Leon.
(d) Napoleon Solo.
3. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
(b) A flare gun.
(c) A novel.
(d) His army knife.
4. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Race boat.
(b) Cruise ship.
(d) Coast Guard helicopter.
5. What does Callahan decide to use in order to fix up the hole that continues to blow out in his boat?
(a) His finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the temperatures have turned warm, Callahan has no more fears of ___________ taking hold at night.
2. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
3. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
4. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
5. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)