|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
3. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
(a) The Coast Guard.
(b) A shark.
(c) His still falling into the sea.
(d) A freighter.
4. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
5. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
2. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
3. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
4. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
5. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)