|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the soup of rainwater that gives Callahan something new and different to eat in his diet?
2. What still requires constant attention in order to function properly and to help Callahan survive?
(a) Solar still.
(b) His EPIRB.
(c) The inner tube.
(d) His fishing spear.
3. Unbeknownst to Callahan, __________ has been trying to rescue him, but has been facing an uncooperative Coast Guard.
(a) His wife.
(b) His family.
(c) The President.
(d) The military.
4. What does Callahan use in order to try to fix the breach in the life raft as caused by the fish?
(d) A shoe.
5. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 1000 miles.
(c) 600 miles.
(d) 600 kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
2. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
3. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
4. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
5. What happens to the bottom of the older solar still, even with the many efforts of Callahan to fix it?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)