|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twice to Hell and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(b) Sea greens.
2. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
3. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(c) No one.
4. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
(b) Butter knife.
(d) A pocket knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan wonders how close he is to the _____________ as he works to keep the lower tube of the raft inflated.
2. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
3. What jumps into Callahan's raft and he tries to use it for bait, though it is unsuccessful?
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)