|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
(b) A coffee mug.
(c) Tupperware container.
(d) A coffee can.
2. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
(a) A shark.
(b) A freighter.
(c) The Coast Guard.
(d) His still falling into the sea.
3. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
(a) The chain.
(b) The rope.
(c) The Velcro.
(d) The safety seal.
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(a) Medical equipment.
5. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
(a) Plant life.
(b) Fish life.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
3. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
4. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
5. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)