|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(a) His alarm.
(b) Loud bang.
(d) A light.
2. What happens to the bottom of the older solar still, even with the many efforts of Callahan to fix it?
(b) It rots clean through.
(c) It goes missing one day.
(d) It is broken off by a shark.
3. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
4. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(b) The weather.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) The sea.
5. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
2. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
3. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
4. What continues to cause Callahan's ship to be battered about the ocean, not adding to the comfort of Callahan?
5. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)