|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Stocking up.
(b) Mooring for a while.
(c) Taking on a passenger.
(d) Going home.
2. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
3. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(a) A storm.
(d) A downpour.
4. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(a) Trans Mat.
(b) Ponce de Leon.
(d) Napoleon Solo.
5. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Knee high.
(b) Neck high.
(c) Waist high.
(d) Ankle high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
2. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
3. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
4. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
5. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)