|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
(a) A school of dolphins.
(b) A rainshower.
(c) A fever.
(d) A dream of his ex-wife.
2. What causes damage to the better functioning solar still, further making Callahan upset with his situation?
(a) A shark.
(c) His own carelessness.
(d) A large wave.
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
5. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(a) Water needs.
(c) Food options.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
2. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
4. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
5. What continues to cause Callahan's ship to be battered about the ocean, not adding to the comfort of Callahan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)