|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Stocking up.
(b) Going home.
(c) Mooring for a while.
(d) Taking on a passenger.
2. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Cruise ship.
(b) Coast Guard helicopter.
(d) Race boat.
3. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
4. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
(b) More fish.
(c) A new ship passing by.
5. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
3. What causes damage to the better functioning solar still, further making Callahan upset with his situation?
4. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
5. What does Callahan wake to find in his boat when he decides to get some sleep during the storm?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)