|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) His shoe.
(b) Coffee mug.
(c) A jelly jar.
(d) Coffee can.
2. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(b) A storm.
(c) A downpour.
3. The power strap of Callahan's _____________ gun has fallen loose and now sinks below the waves.
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(b) Each other.
(c) A pro like Callahan.
(d) Gale force winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. What continues to cause Callahan's ship to be battered about the ocean, not adding to the comfort of Callahan?
5. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)