|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
3. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
(b) Mr. Willoughby.
4. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(b) His soul.
(c) Chances of survival.
5. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(a) Trans Mat.
(b) Napoleon Solo.
(c) Ponce de Leon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
2. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
3. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
4. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
5. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)