|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(a) Napoleon Solo.
(c) Trans Mat.
(d) Ponce de Leon.
3. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(a) The weather.
(b) The sea.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
3. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
4. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)