|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
(a) Five times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Two times.
2. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
3. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
4. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
5. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
(b) Fish life.
(c) Plant life.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
2. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
3. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
4. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
5. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)