|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. What does Callahan scramble to collect when there is a sudden rainfall on his boat?
(a) His journal.
(b) Water for drinking.
(c) More fish.
(d) His dry clothing.
3. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
4. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) Tent like canopy.
(b) The mast.
(c) The sides.
(d) A sail.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
2. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
3. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
4. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
5. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)