|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 5.
(b) February 10.
(c) February 16.
(d) February 4.
2. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Race boat.
(b) Cruise ship.
(c) Coast Guard helicopter.
3. What does Callahan wake to find in his boat when he decides to get some sleep during the storm?
(a) Another sailor.
(b) Water in the boat.
(c) A broken solar still.
(d) A shark in the boat.
4. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A rogue wave.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A ray of sunshine.
(d) A passing boat.
5. What does Callahan scramble to collect when there is a sudden rainfall on his boat?
(a) His journal.
(b) His dry clothing.
(c) Water for drinking.
(d) More fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
2. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
3. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. The power strap of Callahan's _____________ gun has fallen loose and now sinks below the waves.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)