|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) A bacterial infection.
(b) Lack of food.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) Salt water.
2. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
3. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
4. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(a) A piece of bread.
(b) A candy bar.
(d) Can of peanuts.
5. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
2. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
3. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)