|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
4. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
5. The power strap of Callahan's _____________ gun has fallen loose and now sinks below the waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
2. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
3. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
4. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
5. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)