|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(b) Coast Guard helicopter.
(c) Cruise ship.
(d) Race boat.
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
(a) Two times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Ten times.
3. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
4. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Taking on a passenger.
(b) Mooring for a while.
(c) Going home.
(d) Stocking up.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
2. What happens to the bottom of the older solar still, even with the many efforts of Callahan to fix it?
3. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
4. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
5. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)