|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Lack of food.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) A bacterial infection.
2. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) An inspection.
(b) He gathers extra water.
(c) He signals for help.
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Waist high.
(b) Ankle high.
(c) Knee high.
(d) Neck high.
4. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
5. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) A jelly jar.
(b) Coffee can.
(c) His shoe.
(d) Coffee mug.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
2. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
3. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
5. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)