|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
2. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
3. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
4. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Gale force winds.
(b) A pro like Callahan.
(d) Each other.
5. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
2. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
3. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
4. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
5. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)