|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
(a) The rope.
(b) The safety seal.
(c) The Velcro.
(d) The chain.
2. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) South Equatorial.
(b) North Equatorial.
(c) Atlantic Trough.
(d) Meridian Strait.
3. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
4. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
5. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
(a) Tupperware container.
(b) A coffee can.
(d) A coffee mug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the soup of rainwater that gives Callahan something new and different to eat in his diet?
2. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
3. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
4. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
5. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)