|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
(a) A coffee can.
(b) Tupperware container.
(d) A coffee mug.
3. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(b) Food options.
(c) Water needs.
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) He signals for help.
(b) He gathers extra water.
(c) An inspection.
5. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
(b) A sticker.
(c) A portion of the sail.
(d) A piece of the rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
2. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
3. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
4. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
5. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)