|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(a) His alarm.
(c) A light.
(d) Loud bang.
2. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) He signals for help.
(c) He gathers extra water.
(d) An inspection.
3. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
(a) Plant life.
(b) Fish life.
4. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A rogue wave.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A passing boat.
(d) A ray of sunshine.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
2. What does Callahan scramble to collect when there is a sudden rainfall on his boat?
3. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
4. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
5. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)