|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan realizes that his survival depends on his ability to make fresh _____________.
2. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(a) Lightning bolt.
(b) Hail storm.
(d) Rogue wave.
3. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) His life raft.
(b) His flares.
(c) The EPIRB.
(d) A box of supplies.
4. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
5. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) North Equatorial.
(b) Atlantic Trough.
(c) Meridian Strait.
(d) South Equatorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
3. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
4. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
5. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)