|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(b) A pro like Callahan.
(c) Gale force winds.
(d) Each other.
2. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
3. Callahan hopes to be rescued within ________ days at sea, although he knows of stories of sailors who were at sea for many months.
4. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
(c) Emotional connections.
5. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
(c) The bay.
(d) The shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
2. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
3. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
4. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
5. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)