|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. While the new contraption Callahan has made with the gun works, the __________ he catches is almost lost to the water in a struggle.
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Ankle high.
(b) Knee high.
(c) Neck high.
(d) Waist high.
4. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(c) A downpour.
(d) A storm.
5. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
2. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
3. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
4. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
5. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)