|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 5.
(b) February 16.
(c) February 4.
(d) February 10.
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) Tent like canopy.
(b) The sides.
(c) A sail.
(d) The mast.
4. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A rogue wave.
(b) A passing boat.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A ray of sunshine.
5. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(b) Lightning bolt.
(c) Rogue wave.
(d) Hail storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
2. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
3. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
4. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
5. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)