|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
2. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
3. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(d) Sea greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
2. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
3. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
4. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
5. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)