|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
2. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) His flares.
(b) The EPIRB.
(c) A box of supplies.
(d) His life raft.
3. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
4. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
(a) His family.
(b) His crew members.
(d) The local authorities.
5. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Knee high.
(b) Waist high.
(c) Neck high.
(d) Ankle high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
2. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
3. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
4. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
5. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)