|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(a) Loud bang.
(b) His alarm.
(d) A light.
2. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) North Equatorial.
(b) Atlantic Trough.
(c) Meridian Strait.
(d) South Equatorial.
3. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Lack of food.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) A bacterial infection.
4. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(a) No one.
5. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
2. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
3. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
4. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)