|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
(a) Five times.
(b) Ten times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
3. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) A sail.
(b) The mast.
(c) The sides.
(d) Tent like canopy.
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
2. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
3. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
4. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
5. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)