|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
2. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 25.
(b) February 21.
(c) February 20.
(d) February 4.
3. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
(a) His food supply.
(b) The EPIRB.
(c) His clothing.
(d) Solar stills.
4. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
5. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
(b) His family.
(c) His crew members.
(d) The local authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
2. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
3. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
5. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)