|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) His shoe.
(b) Coffee can.
(c) Coffee mug.
(d) A jelly jar.
2. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
3. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
3. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
4. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
5. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)