|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
3. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A passing boat.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A rogue wave.
(d) A ray of sunshine.
4. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(a) A downpour.
(b) A storm.
5. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 600 kilometers.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 600 miles.
(d) 1000 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
2. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
3. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)