|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
2. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
3. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 5.
(b) February 10.
(c) February 4.
(d) February 16.
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) Coffee mug.
(b) Coffee can.
(c) A jelly jar.
(d) His shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
2. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
3. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
4. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
5. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)