|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
2. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) The sides.
(b) A sail.
(c) The mast.
(d) Tent like canopy.
3. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(c) Sea greens.
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(d) Medical equipment.
5. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan wake to find in his boat when he decides to get some sleep during the storm?
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
3. Callahan hopes to be rescued within ________ days at sea, although he knows of stories of sailors who were at sea for many months.
4. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
5. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)