|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(a) Can of peanuts.
(b) A piece of bread.
(d) A candy bar.
2. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
3. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
4. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(c) No one.
5. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(c) Sea greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
2. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
3. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
4. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
5. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)