|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
2. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
3. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
4. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
5. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A rogue wave.
(c) A ray of sunshine.
(d) A passing boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
2. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
3. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
4. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
5. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)