|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(b) Trans Mat.
(c) Ponce de Leon.
(d) Napoleon Solo.
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Stocking up.
(b) Mooring for a while.
(c) Going home.
(d) Taking on a passenger.
3. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(a) A piece of bread.
(b) A candy bar.
(d) Can of peanuts.
4. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
(b) Another boat.
(d) His ex-wife.
5. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
3. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
4. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
5. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)