|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(b) A light.
(c) Loud bang.
(d) His alarm.
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) An inspection.
(b) He gathers extra water.
(c) He signals for help.
5. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
2. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
3. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
4. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
5. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)