|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 20.
(b) February 25.
(c) February 4.
(d) February 21.
2. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
3. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
2. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
3. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
4. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
5. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)