|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
2. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(a) Sea greens.
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Ankle high.
(b) Knee high.
(c) Neck high.
(d) Waist high.
4. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
5. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
2. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
3. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
4. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
5. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)