|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
2. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
3. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
(d) Mr. Willoughby.
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) A sail.
(b) The mast.
(c) Tent like canopy.
(d) The sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
2. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
3. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)