|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Callahan's __________ day at sea, he is cleaning out a dorado fish when he has a health issue.
2. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A passing boat.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A rogue wave.
(d) A ray of sunshine.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Each other.
(b) A pro like Callahan.
(d) Gale force winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
2. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
3. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
4. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
5. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)