|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) A box of supplies.
(b) His flares.
(c) The EPIRB.
(d) His life raft.
2. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Cruise ship.
(b) Coast Guard helicopter.
(c) Race boat.
3. __________ wind would mean faster travel, although it does present its own set of difficulties when a person is trying to sail.
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
2. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
3. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
4. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
5. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)