|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) Another boat.
2. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
3. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
(b) A portion of the sail.
(c) A sticker.
(d) A piece of the rope.
4. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 25.
(b) February 4.
(c) February 20.
(d) February 21.
5. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) Atlantic Trough.
(b) Meridian Strait.
(c) South Equatorial.
(d) North Equatorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
2. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
3. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
4. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
5. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)