|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(b) The weather.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) The sea.
2. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
3. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
4. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
(a) It is moving too quickly.
(b) He's not been reported missing.
(c) His flare gun doesn't work.
(d) No one is on deck.
5. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Lack of food.
(b) Salt water.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) A bacterial infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
3. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
4. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
5. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)