|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
2. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
3. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
4. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(a) Napoleon Solo.
(c) Ponce de Leon.
(d) Trans Mat.
5. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(a) Can of peanuts.
(b) A piece of bread.
(c) A candy bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
2. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
3. Catherine often called Callahan a ________ man when they were together, which has led him to little luck with romance.
4. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
5. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)