|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
2. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(a) A storm.
(d) A downpour.
3. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
(a) A school of dolphins.
(b) A rainshower.
(c) A dream of his ex-wife.
(d) A fever.
4. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
5. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
2. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
3. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)