|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
(a) The EPIRB.
(b) Solar stills.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His food supply.
2. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
(b) Water chestnuts.
(d) An apple.
3. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
4. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
5. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 600 kilometers.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 1000 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
2. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
3. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
4. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
5. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)