|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
2. What is in the soup of rainwater that gives Callahan something new and different to eat in his diet?
3. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) Meridian Strait.
(b) South Equatorial.
(c) Atlantic Trough.
(d) North Equatorial.
4. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
(a) A school of dolphins.
(b) A rainshower.
(c) A fever.
(d) A dream of his ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
2. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
3. What does Callahan almost miss while he is distracted by the memories playing out in his mind?
4. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
5. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)