|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(b) Hail storm.
(c) Rogue wave.
(d) Lightning bolt.
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
(b) His ex-wife.
(d) Another boat.
4. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
(a) The safety seal.
(b) The Velcro.
(c) The chain.
(d) The rope.
5. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
(a) Can of peanuts.
(b) A candy bar.
(d) A piece of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
2. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
3. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
4. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
5. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)