|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) An inspection.
(c) He signals for help.
(d) He gathers extra water.
2. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
3. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Lack of water.
(b) Salt water.
(c) A bacterial infection.
(d) Lack of food.
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
2. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
3. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)