|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Neck high.
(b) Waist high.
(c) Knee high.
(d) Ankle high.
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Going home.
(b) Taking on a passenger.
(c) Stocking up.
(d) Mooring for a while.
3. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
4. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
(a) A family who misses their sailing relative.
(b) Science fiction.
(c) Sea survival.
5. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(b) Medical equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
2. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
3. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)