|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
(a) An SOS flag.
(b) A bright sail.
(d) A flare gun.
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 5.
(b) February 4.
(c) February 16.
(d) February 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
2. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
3. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
4. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
5. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)