|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Each other.
(b) Gale force winds.
(c) A pro like Callahan.
2. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
3. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
4. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
(a) Tent like canopy.
(b) The sides.
(c) A sail.
(d) The mast.
5. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 21.
(b) February 25.
(c) February 20.
(d) February 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
2. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
3. What does Callahan wake to find in his boat when he decides to get some sleep during the storm?
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
5. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)