|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 1000 miles.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 600 kilometers.
(d) 100 miles.
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Going home.
(b) Taking on a passenger.
(c) Stocking up.
(d) Mooring for a while.
3. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
4. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
(a) An SOS flag.
(c) A flare gun.
(d) A bright sail.
5. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
(a) Two times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Ten times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
3. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
4. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
5. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)