|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(a) Hail storm.
(c) Rogue wave.
(d) Lightning bolt.
2. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
3. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
4. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
5. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
2. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
3. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
4. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)