|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
2. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
3. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) The EPIRB.
(b) A box of supplies.
(c) His life raft.
(d) His flares.
4. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
3. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
4. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
5. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)