|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(a) He signals for help.
(b) An inspection.
(c) He gathers extra water.
2. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
(a) Solar stills.
(b) The EPIRB.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His food supply.
3. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
(a) His family.
(b) His crew members.
(d) The local authorities.
5. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) The EPIRB.
(b) A box of supplies.
(c) His flares.
(d) His life raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
2. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
3. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
4. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
5. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)