|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(b) Hail storm.
(c) Rogue wave.
(d) Lightning bolt.
2. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
3. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 600 kilometers.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 1000 miles.
4. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) His life raft.
(b) The EPIRB.
(c) His flares.
(d) A box of supplies.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
2. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
3. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
4. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
5. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)