|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
2. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
3. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 20.
(b) February 4.
(c) February 21.
(d) February 25.
4. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
5. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Race boat.
(b) Coast Guard helicopter.
(d) Cruise ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
2. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
3. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
5. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)