|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
(a) His crew members.
(c) His family.
(d) The local authorities.
3. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(c) No one.
4. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
5. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
2. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
3. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
4. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)