|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 600 kilometers.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 1000 miles.
(d) 600 miles.
2. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(c) No one.
3. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
(a) The safety seal.
(b) The chain.
(c) The Velcro.
(d) The rope.
4. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(a) His soul.
(b) Chances of survival.
5. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(b) Hail storm.
(c) Lightning bolt.
(d) Rogue wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
2. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
3. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
5. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)