|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
2. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
3. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(c) Medical equipment.
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
2. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
5. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)