|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
2. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
3. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
4. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
2. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
3. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)