|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
2. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(b) An inspection.
(c) He signals for help.
(d) He gathers extra water.
3. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 16.
(b) February 5.
(c) February 10.
(d) February 4.
4. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Taking on a passenger.
(b) Mooring for a while.
(c) Stocking up.
(d) Going home.
5. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
2. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
3. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)