|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
(a) Hail storm.
(b) Rogue wave.
(c) Lightning bolt.
2. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(a) Medical equipment.
3. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(a) The sea.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) The weather.
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
2. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
3. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
4. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
5. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)