|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Gale force winds.
(b) Each other.
(d) A pro like Callahan.
2. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
3. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(a) His soul.
(c) Chances of survival.
4. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(d) No one.
5. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(b) An inspection.
(c) He gathers extra water.
(d) He signals for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
3. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
4. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
5. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)