|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
(a) His crew members.
(c) His family.
(d) The local authorities.
3. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 4.
(b) February 20.
(c) February 25.
(d) February 21.
4. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
5. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 10.
(b) February 4.
(c) February 16.
(d) February 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
2. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
3. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
4. Through the fog and freighter traffic, the Napoleon Solo sails into ____________ to start the race.
5. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)