|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nerves Exposed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
2. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
(a) The safety seal.
(b) The Velcro.
(c) The chain.
(d) The rope.
3. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) A pro like Callahan.
(c) Each other.
(d) Gale force winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
2. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
3. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
4. What does Callahan wake to find in his boat when he decides to get some sleep during the storm?
5. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)