Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Weave a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
2. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
(a) Emotional connections.
3. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(a) Water needs.
(c) Food options.
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
2. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
3. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
4. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
5. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)