|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dream Keep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Lack of food.
(b) Salt water.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) A bacterial infection.
2. What does Callahan experience which helps him to endure the hot afternoon weather on his boat?
(a) A fever.
(b) A rainshower.
(c) A school of dolphins.
(d) A dream of his ex-wife.
3. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
4. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 10.
(b) February 16.
(c) February 4.
(d) February 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
3. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
4. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
5. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)