|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dutchman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
2. What is polluting the water which is being captured in the solar still, according to Callahan's observations?
(a) Bird excrement.
(d) Bird feathers.
3. Callahan decides that the ______________ is the best way for him to catch fish on the boat, despite other method attempts.
(a) Spear gun.
4. In the dead of the night, Callahan has to fight off _________ in order to make sure that he is safe and secure in his boat.
(a) A downpour.
(b) A storm.
5. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
2. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
3. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
4. What does Callahan notice his boat is reluctant to do as he is getting ready to leave it as it begins to take on water?
5. From what besides the radar reflector does Callahan take the remnants in order to help make a crude rain collector?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)