|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dutchman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan decides that mankind is his ____________ and that he wants to live, even though he is in a terrible position.
2. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(d) Sea greens.
3. What decides to loiter around the boat, causing Callahan to have troubles sleeping one night while he is already thirst and depressed?
(a) A friendly dolphin.
(b) A loud storm.
(c) A shark.
(d) A freighter.
4. Since he is thirsty enough, Callahan decides to drink water from the ____________, although it makes him sick.
(c) Coffee can.
(d) Bottom of the boat.
5. What is suddenly mixed in with the water Callahan has been trying to collect in the canopy?
(a) Oily black liquid.
(b) Green clouds.
(c) Orange particles.
(d) A dusty powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
2. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
3. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
4. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
5. How often does Callahan need to pump air into the the lower tube of the raft since the fix didn't work?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)