|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dutchman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
(b) Mr. Willoughby.
2. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
(a) Mental state.
(c) Muscle weakness.
(d) Digestive tract.
3. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(b) He signals for help.
(c) An inspection.
(d) He gathers extra water.
4. How many fish is Callahan able to catch, even though he is exhausted by his efforts, though his catch revives him?
5. Why is it too difficult to fish at this point of the journey, according to Callahan?
(a) The fish are gone.
(b) The seas are rough.
(c) The nets are broken.
(d) The spear isn't working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a fish bite into, causing water to drain back out to sea, according to the observations of Callahan?
2. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
3. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
4. What helps to restore the good spirits and the energy to Callahan after a few days of suffering?
5. What does Callahan use from the radar reflector in order to help make a rain collector?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)