|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dutchman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan begins to note the new _____________ in his new vicinity and location, which makes him curious as to where he is.
(d) Weather patterns.
2. How does Callahan continue to work at night, even though the darkness prevents him from seeing what he is doing?
(a) A flashlight on his head.
(c) He doesn't work at night.
(d) Superior night vision.
3. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. What does Callahan come across as he is sailing around on April 6th on the ocean?
(a) A ship.
(b) A sand bar.
(c) A stretch of trash and pollution.
(d) A deserted island.
5. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) Coffee can.
(b) His shoe.
(c) A jelly jar.
(d) Coffee mug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
2. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
3. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
4. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
5. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)