|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dutchman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan lay down in order to protect his raft from further damage as he is fishing for food?
(a) The canopy top.
(c) A tarp.
(d) His sleeping bag.
2. Later, Callahan accidentally punches a hole in the ___________ of the boat, although he fixes it quickly.
3. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
4. What is in the soup of rainwater that gives Callahan something new and different to eat in his diet?
5. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
2. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
3. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
4. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
5. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)