|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dutchman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan realizes that his ___________ is fragile at his point of the trip but he banishes the doubt from his mind.
(b) Emotional state.
2. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
(a) Cruise ship.
(b) Race boat.
(c) Coast Guard helicopter.
3. Callahan believes that the water traffic will begin to pick up once he gets on the belt between Brazil and __________.
(a) The Andes.
4. What kind of fish does Callahan decide would yield more vitamins and minerals than other fish in the area?
5. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
2. Callahan's need for __________ completely contradicts his need for food, water, and shelter.
3. Callahan realizes that his survival depends on his ability to make fresh _____________.
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. What does Callahan eat the last of after the soup that he makes, though he is still realizes he is malnourished?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)