|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(a) Medical equipment.
2. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
(a) The shore.
(c) The bay.
3. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
4. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 16.
(b) February 4.
(c) February 10.
(d) February 5.
5. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Lack of water.
(b) Lack of food.
(c) A bacterial infection.
(d) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
3. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
4. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
5. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)