|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
(a) The Velcro.
(b) The safety seal.
(c) The rope.
(d) The chain.
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Going home.
(b) Stocking up.
(c) Taking on a passenger.
(d) Mooring for a while.
5. Callahan tries to keep his own spirits up by distracting himself with _______ and daydreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
2. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
3. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
4. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
5. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)