|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
(b) Sea survival.
(c) A family who misses their sailing relative.
(d) Science fiction.
2. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
3. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
(a) His army knife.
(b) A novel.
(c) A flare gun.
4. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
5. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
2. About a week into the storm, Callahan begins to worry about a ____________ tossing his small ship down a liquid avalanche.
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
5. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)