|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
2. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 20.
(b) February 25.
(c) February 21.
(d) February 4.
3. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(b) His thoughts.
(c) The sea.
(d) The weather.
4. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(a) Each other.
(c) A pro like Callahan.
(d) Gale force winds.
5. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
(b) Another boat.
(c) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callahan rip off of the boat before he finally leaves it for the last time?
2. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
3. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
4. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
5. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)