|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 16.
(b) February 4.
(c) February 10.
(d) February 5.
2. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
(b) No one.
3. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 1000 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 600 kilometers.
(d) 600 miles.
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
3. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
4. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
5. What does Callahan wake to find in his boat when he decides to get some sleep during the storm?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)