|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(a) Loud bang.
(b) A light.
(c) His alarm.
2. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
(a) His ex-wife.
(d) Another boat.
3. Callahan hopes to be rescued within ________ days at sea, although he knows of stories of sailors who were at sea for many months.
4. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
(a) The EPIRB.
(b) A box of supplies.
(c) His life raft.
(d) His flares.
5. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
2. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
3. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
4. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
5. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)