|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
(b) Napoleon Solo.
(c) Ponce de Leon.
(d) Trans Mat.
2. When does Callahan hope to reach his destination on his journey across the ocean?
(a) February 25.
(b) February 20.
(c) February 4.
(d) February 21.
3. While he is taking a risk by not going out to __________, Callahan decides that taking the shorter route is the best for his chances of winning.
(a) The shore.
(b) The bay.
4. Callahan begins to ponder all of the __________ that he did not bring with him on the life raft.
(a) Medical equipment.
5. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 10.
(b) February 5.
(c) February 4.
(d) February 16.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
3. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
4. What gives Callahan barely enough room to sit upright in the raft, let alone stretch out his full body?
5. Callahan, fueled by his dream, grows up to be a _________ and ship designer, eventually designing his own small craft.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)