|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The racers and the supporters of the racers argue the wisdom of sailing against ______________.
(b) Each other.
(c) A pro like Callahan.
(d) Gale force winds.
2. Which people are constantly amazed Callahan has come so far in such a little boat?
(b) His crew members.
(c) His family.
(d) The local authorities.
3. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 1000 miles.
(b) 600 kilometers.
(c) 600 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
4. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
5. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(b) Loud bang.
(c) His alarm.
(d) A light.
Short Answer Questions
1. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
2. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
3. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)