|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
2. Callahan considers ___________ but decides instead to get started on his journey across the water.
(a) Mooring for a while.
(b) Stocking up.
(c) Going home.
(d) Taking on a passenger.
3. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
(b) The weather.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) The sea.
4. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
5. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
3. A passing __________ informs Callahan that all but four of the competitors are behind him.
4. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
5. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)