|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the race that Callahan wants to enter in order to find out whether he is fit for a trans-Atlantic trip?
(a) 600 kilometers.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 1000 miles.
2. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
3. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
4. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
5. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
(b) His army knife.
(c) A novel.
(d) A flare gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
2. How high are the waves that Callahan faces when he decides that he wants to squeak past the Finisterre?
3. From where does Callahan begin his adventure to the other side of the ocean on January 29th?
4. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
5. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)