|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
(a) February 4.
(b) February 5.
(c) February 10.
(d) February 16.
2. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(a) Chances of survival.
(b) His soul.
3. Which is the slowest ocean current that Callahan is following at first, according to his calculations?
(a) South Equatorial.
(b) North Equatorial.
(c) Meridian Strait.
(d) Atlantic Trough.
4. In order to speed up his movement, Callahan decides to pull up the raft's underwater _____________.
5. How might Callahan be described as he is alone in the sailboat once more on his journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan hopes to be rescued within ________ days at sea, although he knows of stories of sailors who were at sea for many months.
2. Which of the boats quickly takes the lead when the trans-Atlantic race finally begins at the start of the book?
3. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
4. Who travels with Callahan during his first trip near the Scilly Isles on the way to Penzance?
5. What kind of storms are raging in the Atlantic before the start of the trans-Atlantic race?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)