|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(a) His soul.
(d) Chances of survival.
2. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
(b) A novel.
(c) His army knife.
(d) A flare gun.
3. What has caused all of the sores and boils on Callahan's body as he has been sitting in his life raft?
(a) Lack of food.
(b) Lack of water.
(c) A bacterial infection.
(d) Salt water.
4. What doesn't the Italian vessel respond to when Callahan passes it during the course of the race?
5. Who is the new crew member Callahan takes on, although this person leaves him a short while later?
(d) Mr. Willoughby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Callahan go to as a result of the storm which takes on his boat suddenly?
2. How long does it take for the Napoleon Solo to become seaworthy in order to attempt his desired journey?
3. Callahan is plagued by ________ and loss at all of the items he was not able to bring with him on the raft.
4. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
5. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)