|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan uses loops of ___________ to help fix the speargun that he has cracked over time and with repeated use.
2. Callahan begins to note the new _____________ in his new vicinity and location, which makes him curious as to where he is.
(c) Weather patterns.
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Neck high.
(b) Waist high.
(c) Ankle high.
(d) Knee high.
4. What isn't tight enough to keep the boat from losing air after the damage was done by the fish?
(a) The seal.
(b) The sewing.
(c) The seams.
(d) The tape.
5. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
2. What helps to restore the good spirits and the energy to Callahan after a few days of suffering?
3. What does Callahan scramble to collect when there is a sudden rainfall on his boat?
4. After two difficult storms, Callahan declares his absolute _____________ for the lifestyle he is living in the boat.
5. What causes damage to the better functioning solar still, further making Callahan upset with his situation?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)