|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(b) He gathers extra water.
(c) He signals for help.
(d) An inspection.
2. What wakes Callahan up in the middle of the night and in the middle of the storm after he went to bed?
(a) His alarm.
(c) A light.
(d) Loud bang.
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
(a) Waist high.
(b) Neck high.
(c) Knee high.
(d) Ankle high.
4. In order to handle the fish which continue to batter his ship, Callahan refines his ___________ technique.
5. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
2. What does Callahan struggle to release as soon as he finds himself in water waist deep?
3. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
4. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
5. What happens to the bottom of the older solar still, even with the many efforts of Callahan to fix it?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)