|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(c) Food options.
(d) Water needs.
2. Callahan uses loops of ___________ to help fix the speargun that he has cracked over time and with repeated use.
3. Callahan begins to realize that __________ are another reality he is able to perceive when he is on the boat.
4. The strobe light atop the ship's ________ continues to blink as Callahan watches the boat move away from him.
5. How many pounds of meat are hanging inside the canopy to dry out to be eaten at a later time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves to be troublesome as Callahan continues on his journey of survival on the raft?
2. What does Callahan use in order to try to fix the breach in the life raft as caused by the fish?
3. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
4. Callahan realizes that his survival depends on his ability to make fresh _____________.
5. What does Callahan use in the hope that he might be found and rescued by its beacon?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)