|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Callahan appreciates the simple __________ of the natural world, he still yearns to be rescued from his condition.
2. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
3. When Callahan wakes up on March 19, he is still mourning the loss of the _____________ from the day before.
(b) Solar still.
4. Remembering a conversation with his _________ helps Callahan to maintain a more stoic demeanor on his boat.
5. Callahan begins to appreciate how much better suited the local ____________ are to the area.
(a) Fish life.
(c) Plant life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan becomes _________ at the sight of his lost boat and his lost dream, it seems.
2. What is Callahan sitting in for days since the boat continues to have problems with taking on water?
3. How high is the water in the boat as it begins to take on water after Callahan wakes up from his deep sleep?
4. What did Callahan pack which he felt he had good luck in bringing with him, though he hadn't expected to use it?
5. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)