|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The power strap of Callahan's _____________ gun has fallen loose and now sinks below the waves.
2. The ___________ proves difficult to clean as well as providing little sustenance in return for the effort.
3. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) Coffee mug.
(b) Coffee can.
(c) His shoe.
(d) A jelly jar.
4. What does Callahan decide to use as a tip for his spear in order to fix the spear he has had for the duration of the trip?
(b) Butter knife.
(c) A pocket knife.
5. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
2. What comes along with the sudden rainfall that Callahan encounters during his journey on the ocean in this section?
3. What has come undone, allowing the life raft to part from the main boat after a while?
4. Callahan hopes to be rescued within ________ days at sea, although he knows of stories of sailors who were at sea for many months.
5. What does Callahan successfully kill with a lucky shot, though he is not able to bring it on board?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)