|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan uses loops of ___________ to help fix the speargun that he has cracked over time and with repeated use.
2. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
(a) Three times.
(b) Ten times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Two times.
3. What is the Dougal Robertson book about, the book which Callahan did bring with him?
(a) Sea survival.
(c) Science fiction.
(d) A family who misses their sailing relative.
4. What is in the triggerfish that Callahan finds, which adds to the nutrition he is able to enjoy?
(b) Sea greens.
5. How many men are supposedly able to fit inside of the life raft Callahan now inhabits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan feels __________ for killing the fish, even though he needs it for food in order to stay alive.
2. Callahan takes great comfort in the idea that if he does not survive, then his ___________ will tell his story.
3. What is Callahan sitting in for days since the boat continues to have problems with taking on water?
4. What does Callahan call 'dangerously capricious' when he is writing down his thoughts in his journal?
5. What happens to the bottom of the older solar still, even with the many efforts of Callahan to fix it?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)