|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cries and Whispers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Callahan feel are now exposed since he has lost his boat and all of its security?
(a) His soul.
(d) Chances of survival.
2. What revives Callahan during his moment of health crisis when he is cleaning a dorado on the boat?
(a) A passing boat.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A rogue wave.
(d) A ray of sunshine.
3. Callahan is grateful that he will benefit from the unfortunate experiences of others, but fears his _________ may not be enough.
4. What does Callahan do in order to get himself ready for the worsening storm before going to bed?
(b) He gathers extra water.
(c) An inspection.
(d) He signals for help.
5. Training and __________ take over when Callahan is getting himself ready to move to the life raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date so the storms come up, causing Callahan to think he might not reach his destination on his desired schedule?
2. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
3. Callahan realizes it will take him about ________ days to reach the shipping lanes in the ocean.
4. Why doesn't anyone on the freighter that Callahan spots see that he is signaling them to see him?
5. What almost overcomes Callahan as he is out on the boat cleaning up a fish so as to not waste any of the parts?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)