|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan is worried about his _______________, so he decides to do some yoga to see if that helps him at all.
(a) Mental state.
(b) Digestive tract.
(c) Muscle weakness.
2. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(b) Water needs.
(c) Food options.
3. With what does Callahan bail out sea water from the boat as he is drifting in the ocean?
(a) A jelly jar.
(b) Coffee can.
(c) Coffee mug.
(d) His shoe.
4. Callahan comes to realize that his dreams are dependent on his survival in the ___________ world.
5. What does Callahan improvise with a length of tubing, a part of the blanket, and some twine?
(a) A signalling device.
(b) A funnel.
(c) A basket.
(d) A tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
2. What does Callahan mount on the top of the canopy in order to try to collect any rainwater when the storms come up?
3. Which of the knives has snapped off the end of the spearhead, leaving Callahan with a less than effective instrument?
4. What does Callahan think he hears when he is resting beneath the canopy of his boat?
5. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)