|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Road of Trash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callahan decides it is his __________ which allows him to survive in the boat and in the world.
2. Callahan hopes to be rescued within ________ days at sea, although he knows of stories of sailors who were at sea for many months.
3. Callahan begins to dream at night of the ___________ his body lacks as a result of his struggle to survive.
(b) Emotional connections.
4. With the wide range of _____________, only the dawn and the dusk give Callahan any relief during his trip.
(b) Food options.
(c) Water needs.
5. How often does Callahan need to pump air into the the lower tube of the raft since the fix didn't work?
(a) Every 10 minutes.
(b) Every single minute.
(c) Every 30 minutes.
(d) He doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a fish bite into, causing water to drain back out to sea, according to the observations of Callahan?
2. What does Callahan eat on his birthday in order to have a small celebration?
3. What does Callahan catch, despite his weakness from the vomiting after drinking the water?
4. How much faster can the raft go when Callahan takes the action he does as described in #52?
5. Why is it too difficult to fish at this point of the journey, according to Callahan?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)