Lesson 1 (from Introduction and Log of Napoleon Solo)
The quest to find adventure is something which is a common occurrence in books and movies. The objective of this lesson is to discuss the power of attempting to have an adventure in life, what this means, and how a person might be able to find their own adventure.
1. Have each student make a list of all of the adventures they have had in their lives.
2. In smaller groups, have students discuss whether they think a life can be lived without some sort of adventure within it.
3. As a class, have the students discuss the reasons why a person might want to have an adventure in their life. What does this say about this person? What happens as the result of an adventurous life?
4. Homework: Have each student write about how they might plan their own adventure in their life.
5. Homework: Have students discuss the...
This section contains 5,528 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)