Introduction and Log of Napoleon Solo
• Callahan talks of his childhood and how he always dreamed of crossing the Atlantic in a small boat.
• Callahan designs the Napoleon Solo to help him achieve his goal.
• Callahan decides to enter the Mini-Transat.
• Storms threaten to delay the race.
• Callahan is caught in a storm and needs to dock on the coast of Spain.
• In a month, Callahan has the boat ready again and takes on Catherine as a crew member.
• Callahan is content sailing on his own.
• Callahan has to get to his life raft if he wants to survive.
• Callahan gathers some necessities and watches his boat sail away.
The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst
• Callahan continues to bail water from his life raft.
• Callahan switches on his EPIRB.
• Callahan's skin is affected by the salt water exposure, so he fixes the holes in...
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)