Introduction and Log of Napoleon Solo
* Callahan talks of his childhood and how he always dreamed of crossing the Atlantic in a small boat.
* Callahan designs the Napoleon Solo to help him achieve his goal.
* Callahan decides to enter the Mini-Transat.
* Storms threaten to delay the race.
* Callahan is caught in a storm and needs to dock on the coast of Spain.
* In a month, Callahan has the boat ready again and takes on Catherine as a crew member.
* Callahan is content sailing on his own.
* Callahan has to get to his life raft if he wants to survive.
* Callahan gathers some necessities and watches his boat sail away.
The Witch and Her Curse: Hunger and Thirst
* Callahan continues to bail water from his life raft.
* Callahan switches on his EPIRB.
* Callahan's skin is affected by the salt water exposure, so he fixes the holes in...
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)