Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Introduction and Log of Napoleon Solo Abstract
* Callahan talks of his childhood and how he always dreamed of crossing the Atlantic in a small boat.
* Callahan designs the Napoleon Solo to help him achieve his goal.
* Callahan decides to enter the Mini-Transat.
* Storms threaten to delay the race.
* Callahan is caught in a storm and needs...
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)