|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
2. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
3. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
4. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
5. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
2. Who creates problems for the death camps?
3. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
6. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
7. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
8. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
9. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
10. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to the book, what parts of Europe were most vulnerable to Hitler's control and conquest? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze Hitler's health problems and the relationships he turned to for help and support during times of ill health. How did his health, both mental and physical, affect his ability to lead?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)