|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
2. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
3. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
4. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
5. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to the book, what parts of Europe were most vulnerable to Hitler's control and conquest? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)