|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
2. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
3. What was the Youth Labor Service?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
2. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
3. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
4. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
5. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
6. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
7. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
8. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
9. Who creates problems for the death camps?
10. What happened when Italy joins the war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 2
What was the source of Hitler's hate against the Jews, and in what ways did this hate affect the lives of the Jewish?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)