|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
2. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
3. Where were the Facist movements happening?
4. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
5. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
2. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
3. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
4. What happened when Italy joins the war?
5. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
6. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
7. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
8. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
9. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
10. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the different ways Hitler manipulated the country into following his message of blaming the Jews.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
Essay Topic 3
Why did Hitler become suicidal? Did he no longer want to live or would he rather have controlled his own fate than die at someone else's hand? Explain.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)