|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
2. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
3. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
2. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
5. Who creates problems for the death camps?
6. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
7. What happened when Italy joins the war?
8. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
9. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
10. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Hitler's controlling personality make him desire to not only conquer Germany, but all of Europe? Why was being the leader of Germany not good enough for him?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Hitler's health problems and the relationships he turned to for help and support during times of ill health. How did his health, both mental and physical, affect his ability to lead?
Essay Topic 3
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)