|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
2. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
3. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
4. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
5. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
2. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
7. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
8. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
9. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
10. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways did the Nazis gain power over every aspect of a citizen's life in Germany? Be sure to write about the Mefo-bill scheme and the process of "gleichschaltig."
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and outline the key players in the Tripartite Pact and what the pact involved.
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)