|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
2. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
3. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
4. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
5. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
2. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
3. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
4. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
5. What happened when Italy joins the war?
6. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
7. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
8. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
9. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
10. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Hitler took advantage of the problems in Germany to blame the Jews and help his rise to power. Explore why you think people were so desperate for a new leader. What kinds of government problems had filtered down to the average citizen?
Essay Topic 2
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)