|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
2. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
3. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
4. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
5. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
2. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
3. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
4. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
6. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
7. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
8. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
9. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
10. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 2
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)