|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
2. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
3. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
2. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
3. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
4. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
5. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
6. What happened when Italy joins the war?
7. Who creates problems for the death camps?
8. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
9. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
10. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
Essay Topic 2
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways did the Nazis gain power over every aspect of a citizen's life in Germany? Be sure to write about the Mefo-bill scheme and the process of "gleichschaltig."
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)