|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
2. What was the Youth Labor Service?
3. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
2. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
3. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
4. What happened when Italy joins the war?
5. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
6. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
7. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
8. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
9. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
10. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the women in Hitler's life. How are they alike? Different?
Essay Topic 2
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)