|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
2. What was the Youth Labor Service?
3. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
4. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
5. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
2. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
3. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
4. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
5. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
6. Who creates problems for the death camps?
7. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
8. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
9. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
10. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
Essay Topic 2
Why did Hitler become suicidal? Did he no longer want to live or would he rather have controlled his own fate than die at someone else's hand? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)