|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
2. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
3. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
4. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
5. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
2. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
5. Who creates problems for the death camps?
6. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
7. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
8. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
9. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
10. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Hitler's controlling personality make him desire to not only conquer Germany, but all of Europe? Why was being the leader of Germany not good enough for him?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the different ways Hitler manipulated the country into following his message of blaming the Jews.
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)