|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
2. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
3. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
4. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
5. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
2. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
3. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
4. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
5. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
6. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
7. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
8. Who creates problems for the death camps?
9. What happened when Italy joins the war?
10. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do you think history would be different had Adolf Hitler become a priest rather than a politician? What might have changed during the 1940s? What may have happened anyway?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)