|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
2. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
3. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
4. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
5. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 2
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of resistance formed against Hitler's Jewish concentration camps, and why wasn't it big enough to stop the mass killings that happened there?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)