|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
3. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
2. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
3. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
6. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
7. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
8. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
9. Who creates problems for the death camps?
10. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways did the Nazis gain power over every aspect of a citizen's life in Germany? Be sure to write about the Mefo-bill scheme and the process of "gleichschaltig."
Essay Topic 2
Describe and outline the key players in the Tripartite Pact and what the pact involved.
Essay Topic 3
What kind of resistance formed against Hitler's Jewish concentration camps, and why wasn't it big enough to stop the mass killings that happened there?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)