|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
3. When was Hitler paroled?
4. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
5. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
2. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
3. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
4. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
5. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
6. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
7. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
8. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
Essay Topic 2
According to the book, what parts of Europe were most vulnerable to Hitler's control and conquest? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)