|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
2. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
4. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
5. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
2. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
3. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
4. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
5. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
6. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
7. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
8. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
9. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
10. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
Essay Topic 2
How do you think history would be different had Adolf Hitler become a priest rather than a politician? What might have changed during the 1940s? What may have happened anyway?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of resistance formed against Hitler's Jewish concentration camps, and why wasn't it big enough to stop the mass killings that happened there?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)