|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
4. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
5. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
2. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
3. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
4. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
5. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
6. Why did Hitler become depressed in 1944?
7. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
8. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
9. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
10. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the women in Hitler's life. How are they alike? Different?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Hitler and Stalin as leaders.
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)