|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
2. What was Adolf's mother's name?
3. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
4. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
5. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
2. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
3. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
4. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
5. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
6. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
7. Where does the name Hitler come from?
8. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
9. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
10. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the different ways Hitler manipulated the country into following his message of blaming the Jews.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and outline the key players in the Tripartite Pact and what the pact involved.
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)