|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
2. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
2. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
3. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
4. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
5. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
6. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
7. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
8. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
9. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
10. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
Essay Topic 2
Hitler took advantage of the problems in Germany to blame the Jews and help his rise to power. Explore why you think people were so desperate for a new leader. What kinds of government problems had filtered down to the average citizen?
Essay Topic 3
According to the book, what parts of Europe were most vulnerable to Hitler's control and conquest? Why?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)