|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
3. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
4. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
5. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
2. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
3. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
4. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
5. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
6. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
7. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
8. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
9. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
10. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe and outline the key players in the Tripartite Pact and what the pact involved.
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
Essay Topic 3
What was the source of Hitler's hate against the Jews, and in what ways did this hate affect the lives of the Jewish?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)