|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
2. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
4. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
5. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
2. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
3. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
4. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
5. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
6. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
7. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
8. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
9. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
10. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Hitler's strengths as a leader compared to the current leader of Germany at that time.
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)