|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
3. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
4. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
2. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
3. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
4. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
5. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
6. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
7. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
8. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
9. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
10. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did Hitler become suicidal? Did he no longer want to live or would he rather have controlled his own fate than die at someone else's hand? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
Essay Topic 3
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)