|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
2. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
2. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
4. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
5. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
6. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
7. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
8. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of resistance formed against Hitler's Jewish concentration camps, and why wasn't it big enough to stop the mass killings that happened there?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Hitler's strengths as a leader compared to the current leader of Germany at that time.
Essay Topic 3
How did Hitler's controlling personality make him desire to not only conquer Germany, but all of Europe? Why was being the leader of Germany not good enough for him?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)