|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
2. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
4. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
5. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
2. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
3. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
4. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
5. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
6. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
7. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
8. Where does the name Hitler come from?
9. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
10. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did Hitler become suicidal? Did he no longer want to live or would he rather have controlled his own fate than die at someone else's hand? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
Essay Topic 3
According to the book, what parts of Europe were most vulnerable to Hitler's control and conquest? Why?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)