Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
3. When did Alois die?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
2. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
3. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
8. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. What happened when Italy joins the war?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of resistance formed against Hitler's Jewish concentration camps, and why wasn't it big enough to stop the mass killings that happened there?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the different ways Hitler manipulated the country into following his message of blaming the Jews.
Essay Topic 3
How did Adolf Hitler's childhood affect and shape him later in life? Be sure to talk about his ancestry, his parents and schooling.
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)