|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
2. What does "mein kampf" mean?
3. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
4. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
5. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
2. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
3. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
4. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
5. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
6. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
7. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
8. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
9. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
10. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the women in Hitler's life. How are they alike? Different?
Essay Topic 2
Why did Hitler become suicidal? Did he no longer want to live or would he rather have controlled his own fate than die at someone else's hand? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think the acceptance of the public was important enough to Hitler for him to change his speeches? Example how he changes to be accepted by the public.
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)