|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
2. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. Where was Passau?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
2. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
3. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
4. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
5. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
6. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
7. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
8. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
9. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
10. What do readers learn in the beginning of the book about Hitler's interest in politics?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the different ways Hitler manipulated the country into following his message of blaming the Jews.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Hitler tried to downplay his prison stay to the public, and where is really was when he is writing his book.
Essay Topic 3
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)