|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
4. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
5. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What eventually happened to Hitler and Eva Braun?
2. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
3. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
4. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
5. Why did Hitler become depressed in 1944?
6. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
7. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
8. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
9. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
10. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of resistance formed against Hitler's Jewish concentration camps, and why wasn't it big enough to stop the mass killings that happened there?
Essay Topic 2
What was the source of Hitler's hate against the Jews, and in what ways did this hate affect the lives of the Jewish?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Hitler's strengths as a leader compared to the current leader of Germany at that time.
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)