Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
3. When did Alois die?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
2. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
3. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
8. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. What happened when Italy joins the war?
Essay Topic 1
How do you think history would be different had Adolf Hitler become a priest rather than a politician? What might have changed during the 1940s? What may have happened anyway?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Hitler's health problems and the relationships he turned to for help and support during times of ill health. How did his health, both mental and physical, affect his ability to lead?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Hitler's strengths as a leader compared to the current leader of Germany at that time.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)