Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
3. When did Alois die?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
2. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
3. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
8. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. What happened when Italy joins the war?
Essay Topic 1
Hitler took advantage of the problems in Germany to blame the Jews and help his rise to power. Explore why you think people were so desperate for a new leader. What kinds of government problems had filtered down to the average citizen?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 3
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)