|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
3. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
4. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
2. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
3. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
4. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
5. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
6. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
7. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
8. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
9. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
10. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the women in Hitler's life. How are they alike? Different?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think history would be different had Adolf Hitler become a priest rather than a politician? What might have changed during the 1940s? What may have happened anyway?
Essay Topic 3
How did Hitler's controlling personality make him desire to not only conquer Germany, but all of Europe? Why was being the leader of Germany not good enough for him?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)