|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
4. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
5. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
2. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
3. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
4. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
5. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
6. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
7. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
8. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
9. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
10. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Hitler's strengths as a leader compared to the current leader of Germany at that time.
Essay Topic 2
What was the source of Hitler's hate against the Jews, and in what ways did this hate affect the lives of the Jewish?
Essay Topic 3
How do you think history would be different had Adolf Hitler become a priest rather than a politician? What might have changed during the 1940s? What may have happened anyway?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)