Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
3. When did Alois die?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
2. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
3. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
8. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. What happened when Italy joins the war?
Essay Topic 1
How did Hitler's controlling personality make him desire to not only conquer Germany, but all of Europe? Why was being the leader of Germany not good enough for him?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways did the Nazis gain power over every aspect of a citizen's life in Germany? Be sure to write about the Mefo-bill scheme and the process of "gleichschaltig."
Essay Topic 3
What was the source of Hitler's hate against the Jews, and in what ways did this hate affect the lives of the Jewish?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)