|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
2. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
4. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
5. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
2. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
3. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
4. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
5. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
6. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
7. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
8. Where does the name Hitler come from?
9. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
10. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the meaning behind the "deportation to the East." Why is important for Hitler to get the Jews out of the country? And what does the way the Jews were killed say about the Nazi's ultimate plan for all Jews in the country?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the different ways Hitler manipulated the country into following his message of blaming the Jews.
Essay Topic 3
In the end, why were Hitler's and Eva Braun's body's burned after they died? Was it out of hate for what Hitler had done for the country or another reason?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)