|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
2. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
3. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
4. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
5. What does "mein kampf" mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
2. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
3. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
4. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
5. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
6. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
7. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
8. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
9. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
10. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the source of Hitler's hate against the Jews, and in what ways did this hate affect the lives of the Jewish?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think history would be different had Adolf Hitler become a priest rather than a politician? What might have changed during the 1940s? What may have happened anyway?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Adolf's life with his roommate in Linz. What kind of success does one have other the other? How did this affect Adolf?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)