|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(b) The U.S.
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) On vacation.
(b) A speech.
3. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(b) Other parts of Europe.
4. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(d) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
5. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(d) Modern art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
2. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
3. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
4. What was the Youth Labor Service?
5. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
2. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
3. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
6. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
7. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
8. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
9. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
10. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)