|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
2. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) Hitler's aunt.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(d) A sister.
3. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) Little pride in Germans.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(d) A big propaganda triumph.
4. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
5. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Demoralized it.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Toughened it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
2. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
3. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
4. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)