|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(a) The anti-Hitler resistance.
2. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For being a traitor.
(b) For being with a male prostitute.
(c) For talking against Hitler.
(d) For being with a female prostitute.
3. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
4. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(c) President Hacha.
5. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(c) Gustl Kubizek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
2. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
3. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
4. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
5. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
2. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
3. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
4. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
5. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
6. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
7. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
8. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
9. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
10. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)