|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
2. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be sent to the U.S.
(b) To become slaves.
(c) To disappear from Europe.
(d) To be the lowest class.
3. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His speeches.
(b) His anti-Soviet attitude.
(c) His anti-Jew attitude.
(d) His economic ideas.
4. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(b) All of it.
(c) Those with large Jewish populations.
(d) Unpopulated ones.
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In the Nazi newspaper.
(b) In a public speech.
(c) In a radio broadcast.
(d) In fliers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
2. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
3. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
4. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
5. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
2. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
3. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
4. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
6. Who creates problems for the death camps?
7. What happened when Italy joins the war?
8. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
9. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
10. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)