|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) Hindenburg's home.
(b) The Wagner Festival.
2. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(d) A member of the Slovak regional government.
3. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
4. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
(a) At the German foreign office in England.
(b) At the German headquarters in Munich.
(c) At the German headquarters in Berlin.
(d) At the German foreign office in Paris.
5. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(b) President Hacha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Youth Labor Service?
2. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
3. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
5. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
2. Who creates problems for the death camps?
3. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
4. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
6. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
7. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
8. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
9. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
10. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)