|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For being a traitor.
(b) For being with a male prostitute.
(c) For being with a female prostitute.
(d) For talking against Hitler.
2. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(b) A member of the Slovak regional government.
3. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
4. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) On planes.
(b) In box cars.
(c) In cars.
(d) On buses.
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
3. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
4. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
5. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
Short Essay Questions
1. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
2. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
3. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
4. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
7. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
8. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
9. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
10. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)