|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(c) The U.S.
(d) The Soviet Union.
2. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be the lowest class.
(b) To be sent to the U.S.
(c) To disappear from Europe.
(d) To become slaves.
3. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) A sister.
(b) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(c) Hitler's aunt.
(d) A girlfriend.
4. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) On planes.
(b) On buses.
(c) In cars.
(d) In box cars.
5. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(a) Other parts of Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
2. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
3. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
4. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
5. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
2. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
3. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
4. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
5. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
8. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
9. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
10. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)