|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with England.
(b) Attack Yugoslavia.
(c) Give up.
(d) Make peace with Greece.
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(b) Southern Poland.
(c) Eastern Italy.
(d) Southern Belgium.
3. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
4. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
5. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be sent to the U.S.
(b) To be the lowest class.
(c) To become slaves.
(d) To disappear from Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
2. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
3. Why was Fritsch ousted?
4. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
5. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
2. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
5. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
6. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
7. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
8. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
9. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
10. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)