|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
2. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They were temporarily helpful.
(b) They made him cranky.
(c) They made him tired.
(d) They made his condition worse.
3. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Southern Belgium.
(b) Eastern Italy.
(d) Southern Poland.
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(b) Hitler's valet.
(c) Hitler's butler.
5. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(b) Unpopulated ones.
(c) Those with large Jewish populations.
(d) All of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
2. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
5. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
2. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
3. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
4. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
5. Who creates problems for the death camps?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
8. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
9. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
10. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)