|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
(a) Eastern Czechoslovakia.
2. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(d) Modern art.
3. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Gas chambers.
4. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
5. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
2. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
3. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
2. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
5. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
6. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
7. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
8. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
9. Who creates problems for the death camps?
10. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)