|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
2. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(c) The Soviet Union.
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His agreement with Stalin.
(b) His anti-Soviet policy.
(c) His agreement with the U.S.
(d) His anti-Jew policy.
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) A sister.
(b) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(c) Hitler's aunt.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(b) Unpopulated ones.
(c) Those with large Jewish populations.
(d) All of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
2. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
3. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
4. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
2. What happened when Italy joins the war?
3. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
4. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
6. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
7. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
8. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
9. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
10. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)