|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(c) His top commando.
(d) His butler.
2. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Austrians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Polish.
(d) The Slovaks.
3. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(b) The Czech's surrender.
(d) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
4. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(d) The Soviet Union.
5. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
2. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
3. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
4. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
5. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who creates problems for the death camps?
2. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
3. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
4. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
5. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
6. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
7. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
8. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
9. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
10. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)