|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Austrians.
(c) The Polish.
(d) The Slovaks.
2. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(b) A poltical campaign.
(d) Lightning strikes.
3. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(a) His son.
(c) His wife.
4. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) The Wagner Festival.
(c) Hindenburg's home.
5. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because of his affair.
(b) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(c) He had been disloyal.
(d) Because of his lack of soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
2. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
3. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
4. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
5. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
2. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
3. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
6. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
7. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
8. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
9. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
10. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)