|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Weakened it.
(b) Toughened it.
(c) Demoralized it.
(d) Had no effect.
2. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Dec. 1.
(b) Nov. 1.
(c) He has no deadline.
(d) Sept. 1.
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
5. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) All of it.
(b) Unpopulated ones.
(d) Those with large Jewish populations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Youth Labor Service?
2. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
3. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
4. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
5. Why was Fritsch ousted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
2. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
3. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
4. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
5. What happened when Italy joins the war?
6. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
7. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
8. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
9. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
10. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)