|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In cars.
(b) On planes.
(c) In box cars.
(d) On buses.
2. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Had no effect.
(b) Demoralized it.
(c) Toughened it.
(d) Weakened it.
3. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
4. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(b) He wanted them for expensive cars.
(c) He wanted to disassemble them.
(d) He wanted to build highways.
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
2. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
3. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
4. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
5. What was the Youth Labor Service?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
2. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
6. What happened when Italy joins the war?
7. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
8. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
9. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
10. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)