|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
2. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(a) Lightning strikes.
(d) A poltical campaign.
3. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(c) Eva Braun.
4. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It was overthrown by the U.S.
(b) It failed.
(c) It never happened.
(d) It was successful.
5. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Nov. 1.
(b) He has no deadline.
(c) Sept. 1.
(d) Dec. 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
2. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
3. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
4. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
5. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Italy joins the war?
2. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
3. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
4. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
6. What were Hitler's two initiatives involving youth and cars?
7. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
8. Who creates problems for the death camps?
9. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
10. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)