|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
2. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(c) Deportation to the East.
3. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They were temporarily helpful.
(c) They made his condition worse.
(d) They made him cranky.
4. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Dec. 1.
(b) He has no deadline.
(c) Nov. 1.
(d) Sept. 1.
5. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
2. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
3. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
4. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
5. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
2. Who creates problems for the death camps?
3. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
4. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
5. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
6. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
7. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
8. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
9. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
10. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)