|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(c) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
2. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
(a) The Japanese Front.
(c) The English Front.
(d) The Russian Front.
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's valet.
(c) Hitler's butler.
5. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(c) Deportation to the East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
2. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
3. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
4. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
5. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
2. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
3. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
4. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
5. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
6. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
7. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
8. What happened when Italy joins the war?
9. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
10. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)