|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(a) The U.S.
(d) The Soviet Union.
2. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(a) Other parts of Europe.
3. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(a) A poltical campaign.
(d) Lightning strikes.
4. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
(b) Eastern Czechoslovakia.
5. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
(b) The Soviets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
2. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
3. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
4. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
5. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)