|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
(a) The English Front.
(b) The Japanese Front.
(d) The Russian Front.
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) On vacation.
(d) A speech.
3. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
4. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(d) A member of the Slovak regional government.
5. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) At a church.
(b) At government offices.
(c) In a beer hall.
(d) A lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
2. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
3. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
4. Where were the Facist movements happening?
5. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
2. Who creates problems for the death camps?
3. What happened when Italy joins the war?
4. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
5. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
6. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
7. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
8. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
9. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
10. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)