|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
(a) It went off and injured Hitler.
(b) It went off, but Hitler escaped.
(c) Hitler was killed.
(d) It is a dud.
2. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(b) Eva Braun.
3. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
4. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a radio broadcast.
(b) In fliers.
(c) In a public speech.
(d) In the Nazi newspaper.
5. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
(b) Gas chambers.
(d) Firing squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
2. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
5. Where were the Facist movements happening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
2. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
3. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
4. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
5. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
6. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
7. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
8. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
9. When and why did Hitler threaten an "annihilation" of the Jews?
10. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)