|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(b) A speech.
(c) On vacation.
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His anti-Soviet policy.
(b) His agreement with Stalin.
(c) His anti-Jew policy.
(d) His agreement with the U.S.
4. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(a) His top commando.
(d) His butler.
5. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
(a) Feb. 1931.
(b) Feb. 1935.
(c) Feb. 1939.
(d) Feb. 1938.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
2. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
3. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
4. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
5. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)