|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(b) The anti-Hitler resistance.
2. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
(a) Feb. 1938.
(b) Feb. 1939.
(c) Feb. 1931.
(d) Feb. 1935.
3. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(a) The U.S.
(d) The Soviet Union.
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(b) Modern art.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
2. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
3. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
4. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
5. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
2. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
3. What happened when Italy joins the war?
4. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
5. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
6. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
7. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
8. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
9. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
10. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)