|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
2. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(b) He died from disease.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He died in his sleep.
3. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with England.
(b) Make peace with Greece.
(c) Give up.
(d) Attack Yugoslavia.
4. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For talking against Hitler.
(b) For being with a male prostitute.
(c) For being with a female prostitute.
(d) For being a traitor.
5. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Austrians.
(c) The Polish.
(d) The Slovaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
2. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
3. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
5. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Hitler furious at Schacht in 1935?
2. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
3. What was the story that Hitler made up to his friend Frau Troost about the British Army massacre?
4. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
5. What happened to Hitler's half-sister Angela?
6. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
7. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
8. Why did Hitler say Slavic peoples should also be killed, in addition to Jews?
9. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
10. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)