|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(a) Lightning strikes.
(b) A poltical campaign.
2. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
(b) Eastern Czechoslovakia.
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His anti-Soviet policy.
(b) His agreement with the U.S.
(c) His anti-Jew policy.
(d) His agreement with Stalin.
4. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(b) His butler.
(c) His top commando.
5. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(c) The Czechs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
2. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
3. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
4. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
5. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Italy joins the war?
2. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
3. What did Goebbels do to fall out of favor with Hitler, and how did he get back in his good graces?
4. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
5. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
6. Who creates problems for the death camps?
7. What happened when Hitler tried to mount another summer offensive in 1943?
8. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
9. How were the Soviets successful with a trap set in 1942?
10. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)