Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
2. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(d) The Soviet Union.
3. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For being with a female prostitute.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For being with a male prostitute.
(d) For talking against Hitler.
4. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Toughened it.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Demoralized it.
5. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
2. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
3. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
4. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
5. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)