|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Hiedler.
(c) J.N. Kaiser.
(d) J.N. Hitler.
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went up in value.
(b) It went down slightly in value.
(d) It became almost worthless.
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A priest.
(c) An usher.
(d) A deacon.
4. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Hiedler.
(c) Cara Polzl.
(d) Klara Polzl.
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A room closer to school.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A dorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alois do for a career?
2. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
3. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
4. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
2. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
3. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
4. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
5. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
6. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
7. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
8. What did Hitler's deal with the Slovak's entail?
9. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
10. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)