|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four years.
(c) They never are defeated.
(d) Three years.
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) His cellmate.
(c) Rudolf Hess.
(d) His brother.
3. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(b) Party loyalists.
4. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(a) Economic paralysis.
5. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(a) An unknown soldier.
(c) His bodyguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Alois die?
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
2. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
3. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
4. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
5. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
6. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
7. Where does the name Hitler come from?
8. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
9. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
10. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)