|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) An English government official.
(b) A key party organizer.
(c) A Jewish leader.
(d) A German government official.
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Polzl.
(b) Cara Polzl.
(c) Klara Hiedler.
4. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Alois Hilter.
(c) Captain Rohm.
(d) Hjalmar Schacht.
5. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1914.
(c) Jan. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
3. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
4. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
5. Where was Passau?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
2. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
3. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
4. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
5. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
6. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
7. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
8. Where does the name Hitler come from?
9. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
10. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)