|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(a) Von Kahr.
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Jan. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Feb. 1914.
(d) Feb. 1934.
3. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
4. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(c) His bodyguard.
(d) An unknown soldier.
5. What did Alois do for a career?
(d) Civil servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
2. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
3. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
4. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
5. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
2. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
3. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
4. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
5. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
6. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
7. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
8. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
9. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
10. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)