|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler resigned.
(b) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(c) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(d) Hitler left before it is over.
2. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because police were against him.
(b) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(c) Because of his criminal record.
(d) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
3. What did Alois do for a career?
(d) Civil servant.
4. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(d) None at all.
5. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(a) President von Kahr.
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
2. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
3. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
4. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
5. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
6. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
7. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
8. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
9. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
10. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)