|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Kaiser.
(b) J.N. Smith.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Hitler.
2. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My life.
(b) My art.
(c) My struggle.
(d) My love.
4. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(a) Von Papen.
5. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(a) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
(b) He was born that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
3. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
4. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
5. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
2. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
3. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
4. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
5. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
6. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
7. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
8. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
9. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
10. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)