|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(c) Von Schleicher.
4. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Four years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
5. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1923.
(c) Christmas 1923.
(d) Christmas 1924.
Short Answer Questions
1. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
4. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
5. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
2. Where does the name Hitler come from?
3. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
4. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
5. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
6. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
7. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
8. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
9. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
10. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)