|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Sponsored him.
(c) Counseled him.
(d) Healed him.
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hitler.
(b) J.N. Smith.
(c) J.N. Kaiser.
(d) J.N. Hiedler.
4. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He joined the military.
(b) He got married.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(c) His parents.
(d) Party loyalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
2. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
4. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
5. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
2. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
3. How did Britain ward off an attack by the Germans?
4. What kind of deals did Hitler make about Franco and how did he feel about winning British support in 1936?
5. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
6. What happened in Hamburg in 1943, and what kind of hopes for peace talks were there afterward?
7. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
8. Who was Theo Morell and how did help Hitler?
9. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
10. For many years after Hitler's death, what were the rumors about his death?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)