|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
2. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Communists.
(d) The Bavarian government.
3. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
4. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(a) von Schleicher.
(d) President Hindenburg.
5. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Counseled him.
(c) Healed him.
(d) Sponsored him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
3. Where was Passau?
4. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
2. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
3. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
4. What happened at a meeting between Austrian Chancellor Schuschnigg and Hitler in 1937?
5. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
6. For many years after Hitler's death, what were the rumors about his death?
7. What were the Nuremberg Laws?
8. What caused mass confusion among the American soldiers when the Germans surrounded the town of Bastogne?
9. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
10. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)