|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
2. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Cara Polzl.
(b) Klara Hiedler.
(c) Klara Polzl.
3. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1923.
(b) Christmas 1924.
(c) Feb. 1924.
(d) Christmas 1923.
4. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He would never quit politics.
(d) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's brother.
(b) Adolf's father.
(c) Adolf's sister.
(d) Adolf's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
3. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
4. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
5. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
2. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
3. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
4. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
5. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
6. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
7. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
8. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
9. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
10. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)