|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Bavarian government.
(c) The Communists.
2. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To get rid of violence.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(d) To take over the SA.
3. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
4. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) In a speech.
(b) As the title of his book.
(c) As the title of his piece of art.
(d) A campaign slogan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
4. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
5. What did Alois do for a career?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
2. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
3. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
4. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
5. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
6. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
7. Where does the name Hitler come from?
8. What do readers learn in the beginning of the book about Hitler's interest in politics?
9. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
10. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)