|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(b) Von Kahr.
2. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(a) Richard Wagner.
3. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(c) Von Papen.
4. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(b) Von Schleicher.
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's brother.
(b) Adolf's mother.
(c) Adolf's father.
(d) Adolf's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
2. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
3. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
5. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
3. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
4. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
5. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
6. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
7. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
8. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
9. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
10. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)