|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(b) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(c) His military problems.
(d) His money problems.
2. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
(c) Von Papen.
3. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She survived.
(b) She died.
(c) Hitler brought up with her.
(d) She was paralyzed.
4. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
(a) New elections were called.
(b) von Papen declared revenge.
(c) Hitler was run out of the country.
5. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) An usher.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A priest.
(d) A deacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
3. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
4. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
5. What did Alois do for a career?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
2. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
3. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
4. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
5. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
6. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
7. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
8. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
9. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
10. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)