|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(a) His brother.
2. What did Alois do for a career?
(c) Civil servant.
3. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(b) Von Papen.
4. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take the pressure.
(b) He felt he was losing control.
(c) He really didn''t want to be president.
(d) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
5. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(c) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(d) He would never quit politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
4. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
5. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
2. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
3. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
4. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
5. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
6. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
7. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
8. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
9. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
10. What do readers learn in the beginning of the book about Hitler's interest in politics?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)