|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1934.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Jan. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1914.
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(d) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
3. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(c) King Edward.
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
2. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
2. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
3. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
4. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
5. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
6. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
7. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
8. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
9. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
10. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)