|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(b) He couldn't take the pressure.
(c) He felt he was losing control.
(d) He really didn''t want to be president.
2. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(b) Twenty one.
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Polzl.
(b) Klara Hiedler.
(c) Cara Polzl.
4. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At the bank.
(b) In the city square.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) In the hospital.
5. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(a) Von Papen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
2. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
4. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
5. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
2. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
3. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
4. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
5. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
6. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
7. Who were some of the early members of Hitler's Nazi Party?
8. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
9. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
10. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)