|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(a) Demoralized by revolution.
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He would never quit politics.
3. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A German government official.
(b) A Jewish leader.
(c) A key party organizer.
(d) An English government official.
4. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
5. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(b) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
2. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
4. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
5. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
2. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
3. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
4. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
5. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
6. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
7. Where does the name Hitler come from?
8. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
9. Describe the Nazi party's comeback after the election of February 1932.
10. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)