|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A politician.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A key banker.
(d) A doctor.
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(a) An early release.
(b) A light sentence.
(d) A minimum-security prison.
3. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
4. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(b) von Papen's home.
(c) In Hindenburg's office.
(d) German government offices.
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A dorm.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A room closer to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
2. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
3. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
4. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
5. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
2. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
3. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
5. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
6. What kind of sentence did Hitler serve after his trial in Munich and how did it meet his hopes?
7. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
8. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
9. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
10. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)