Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(b) A light sentence.
(c) An early release.
(d) A minimum-security prison.
3. When did Alois die?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) In a speech.
(b) As the title of his piece of art.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) A campaign slogan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
2. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
3. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
4. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
5. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Hitler met with the leaders of Vichy France?
2. What did Hitler confide in Traudl about?
3. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
4. What did Hitler do when he is anxious?
5. Why did Hitler formulate an attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
6. What were Hitler's complaints about Franco?
7. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
8. By the end of 1935, where were Hitler and the Nazis sending Jews?
9. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
10. What happened when Italy joins the war?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)