|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
2. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(b) The Bavarian government.
(c) The Communists.
3. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(b) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
4. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Alois Hilter.
(b) Captain Rohm.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Hjalmar Schacht.
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of Russia.
(c) Bank of England.
(d) Bank of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
2. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
3. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
4. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
5. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
2. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
3. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
4. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
5. After Hitler was barred from public speaking, where did he go on a holiday and who did he meet?
6. How was the small district of Lippe evidence that Hitler was gaining more power among the Germans?
7. What changed for Rohm and Strasser after Hitler's trial?
8. What kind of scandals forced Rohm and Strasser to resign?
9. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
10. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)