|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He joined the military.
(c) He got married.
(d) He died.
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Kaiser.
(b) J.N. Hiedler.
(c) J.N. Hitler.
(d) J.N. Smith.
4. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) Volksicher Beobachter.
(b) The Daily Nazi.
(c) The Daily Volksicher.
(d) The Nazi News.
5. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
2. How did Hitler survive homelessness?
3. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
4. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
5. What kind of reaction did Hitler get from the judge at his trial in Munich?
6. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
7. What did the newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, become to the Nazi party?
8. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
9. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
10. How did Hitler's carefulness about his radical program pay off in 1928?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)