|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It loses steam when no members agree.
(b) It fails.
(c) Hitler rejects it.
(d) It was aborted.
2. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) von Papen's home.
(b) German government offices.
(c) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(d) In Hindenburg's office.
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(b) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(c) Hitler resigned.
(d) Hitler left before it is over.
4. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 29.
(b) Jan. 30.
(c) Jan. 23.
(d) Jan. 1.
5. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
3. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was HItler barred from public speaking after his trial?
2. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
3. How did Hitler try to split the Bavarian leadership?
4. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
5. How was the nation totally brought under the grip of the Nazis in 1933?
6. What kinds of speeches did Hitler give early on in his rise to leadership of the Nazis?
7. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
8. In the beginning of Hitler's rise to leadership, how did members get along together at Nazi party meetings?
9. How did Hitler try to emulate the dictator of Italy?
10. What was Hitler's relationship with Hanfstaengl?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)