|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
2. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) He was found guilty.
(b) It was a hung jury.
(c) He was found not guilty.
(d) The trial was postponed.
3. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) Hitler brought up with her.
(b) She survived.
(c) She was paralyzed.
(d) She died.
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) An English government official.
(b) A German government official.
(c) A key party organizer.
(d) A Jewish leader.
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(b) Hitler left before it is over.
(c) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(d) Hitler resigned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
2. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
3. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
4. When was Hitler paroled?
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
2. How did Hitler care for his mother when he was just a teen?
3. What do readers learn in the beginning of the book about Hitler's interest in politics?
4. How did the new stable currency in Germany affect Hitler's popularity?
5. What happened when the U.S. Ambassador investigates Hitler?
6. Why did Hitler feel Goebbels needed to be brought under control in the late 1920s?
7. What kind of backing did Hitler get from powerful financial figures and how did it help his rise to power?
8. What was Hitler's relationship with his roommate Kubizek?
9. Describe the infamous Mefo-bill scheme.
10. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)