|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(b) A sister.
(c) Hitler's aunt.
(d) A girlfriend.
2. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) On buses.
(b) In box cars.
(c) In cars.
(d) On planes.
3. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Austrians.
(d) The Slovaks.
4. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(d) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
5. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(b) He wanted them for expensive cars.
(c) He wanted to build highways.
(d) He wanted to disassemble them.
6. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
7. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(c) His butler.
(d) His top commando.
8. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
9. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(b) The one on Russia.
10. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(a) Eva Braun.
11. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
12. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
13. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(a) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
(c) The Czech's surrender.
14. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made his condition worse.
(b) They made him cranky.
(c) They made him tired.
(d) They were temporarily helpful.
15. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
(b) The Russian Front.
(c) The English Front.
(d) The Japanese Front.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
3. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
4. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
5. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)