|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
2. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) In a beer hall.
(b) A lake.
(c) At a church.
(d) At government offices.
3. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
4. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(b) Modern art.
5. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(b) Other parts of Europe.
6. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Slovaks.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Austrians.
(d) The Polish.
7. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted to build highways.
(b) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(c) He wanted to disassemble them.
(d) He wanted them for expensive cars.
8. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
9. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(b) He died from disease.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He died in his sleep.
10. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(b) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
(d) The Czech's surrender.
11. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
12. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be sent to the U.S.
(b) To disappear from Europe.
(c) To be the lowest class.
(d) To become slaves.
13. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(b) Hitler's half sister Angela.
14. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
15. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
2. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)