|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
2. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(a) Other parts of Europe.
3. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted them for expensive cars.
(b) He wanted to disassemble them.
(c) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(d) He wanted to build highways.
4. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To become slaves.
(b) To disappear from Europe.
(c) To be sent to the U.S.
(d) To be the lowest class.
5. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Slovaks.
(b) The Austrians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Polish.
6. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(c) The Soviet Union.
7. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) Unpopulated ones.
(b) Those with large Jewish populations.
(c) All of it.
8. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(b) Because of his affair.
(c) Because of his lack of soldiers.
(d) He had been disloyal.
9. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(c) A speech.
(d) On vacation.
10. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a public speech.
(b) In a radio broadcast.
(c) In fliers.
(d) In the Nazi newspaper.
11. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
12. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(c) Eva Braun.
13. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His economic ideas.
(b) His speeches.
(c) His anti-Jew attitude.
(d) His anti-Soviet attitude.
14. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(b) Hitler's half sister Angela.
15. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(a) His butler.
(d) His top commando.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Youth Labor Service?
2. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
3. Why was Fritsch ousted?
4. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
5. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)