|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be the lowest class.
(b) To become slaves.
(c) To be sent to the U.S.
(d) To disappear from Europe.
2. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(d) The one on Russia.
3. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
(a) The Russian Front.
(b) The Japanese Front.
(c) The English Front.
4. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(a) The Czech's surrender.
(b) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
5. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(a) The U.S.
6. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(c) Hitler's valet.
(d) Hitler's butler.
7. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
8. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because of his lack of soldiers.
(b) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(c) He had been disloyal.
(d) Because of his affair.
9. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For talking against Hitler.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For being with a female prostitute.
(d) For being with a male prostitute.
10. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with Greece.
(b) Attack Yugoslavia.
(c) Make peace with England.
(d) Give up.
11. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He died in his sleep.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(d) He died from disease.
12. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(c) The Soviet Union.
13. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(a) President Hacha.
14. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(b) Gustl Kubizek.
15. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) A speech.
(c) On vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
2. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
3. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
4. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
5. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)