|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They were temporarily helpful.
(c) They made him cranky.
(d) They made his condition worse.
2. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(a) Deportation to the East.
3. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) A sweep for Germany.
(b) Little pride in Germans.
(c) A big propaganda triumph.
(d) His country's embarrassing defeat.
4. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
5. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) The Wagner Festival.
(c) Hindenburg's home.
6. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(d) President Hacha.
7. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(a) His wife.
(c) His son.
8. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(a) Gustl Kubizek.
9. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
10. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
11. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It was overthrown by the U.S.
(b) It was successful.
(c) It failed.
(d) It never happened.
12. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(d) The anti-Hitler resistance.
13. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For talking against Hitler.
(b) For being with a female prostitute.
(c) For being a traitor.
(d) For being with a male prostitute.
14. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(b) His butler.
(c) His top commando.
15. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(c) The Czechs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
2. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
3. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)