|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(b) The one on Russia.
2. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(d) The Soviet Union.
3. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
4. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
(d) The Soviets.
5. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(d) A Jew.
6. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) The Wagner Festival.
(c) Hindenburg's home.
7. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
(a) Eastern Czechoslovakia.
8. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) Hitler's aunt.
(c) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(d) A sister.
9. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) A speech.
(c) On vacation.
10. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) A big propaganda triumph.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(d) Little pride in Germans.
11. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
(a) Jews owning businesses.
(b) Sex between Germans and Jews.
(c) Jews becoming Nazis.
(d) Jews going to church.
12. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His anti-Soviet attitude.
(b) His economic ideas.
(c) His speeches.
(d) His anti-Jew attitude.
13. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(a) His son.
(d) His wife.
14. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(b) Other parts of Europe.
15. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
2. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
3. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
4. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)