|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) Hindenburg's home.
(b) The Wagner Festival.
2. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) All of it.
(b) Those with large Jewish populations.
(c) Unpopulated ones.
3. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with Greece.
(b) Give up.
(c) Attack Yugoslavia.
(d) Make peace with England.
4. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(b) The Czechs.
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
6. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
7. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a radio broadcast.
(b) In the Nazi newspaper.
(c) In a public speech.
(d) In fliers.
8. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
(a) Feb. 1939.
(b) Feb. 1938.
(c) Feb. 1931.
(d) Feb. 1935.
9. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(b) The Czech's surrender.
(c) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
10. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He was poisoned.
(b) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(c) He died from disease.
(d) He died in his sleep.
11. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's butler.
(c) Hitler's valet.
12. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
13. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(b) His butler.
(c) His top commando.
14. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
15. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
(a) At the German headquarters in Munich.
(b) At the German foreign office in England.
(c) At the German headquarters in Berlin.
(d) At the German foreign office in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
2. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
3. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
4. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)