|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(c) Gustl Kubizek.
2. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(b) Because of his affair.
(c) Because of his lack of soldiers.
(d) He had been disloyal.
3. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(a) Hitler's half sister Angela.
4. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(b) A Jew.
5. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Hitler and Bloomberg.
(b) Strasser and Rohm.
(c) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(d) Troost and Stracht.
6. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
(a) The Soviets.
7. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
8. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
9. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
10. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(b) Hindenburg's home.
(c) The Wagner Festival.
11. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
12. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
13. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
(a) The English Front.
(b) The Japanese Front.
(c) The Russian Front.
14. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
15. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
(a) It went off, but Hitler escaped.
(b) It went off and injured Hitler.
(c) Hitler was killed.
(d) It is a dud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
2. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
3. What was the Youth Labor Service?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
5. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)