|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's butler.
(b) Hitler's valet.
2. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) A speech.
(d) On vacation.
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
6. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
7. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Strasser and Rohm.
(b) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(c) Troost and Stracht.
(d) Hitler and Bloomberg.
8. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted to disassemble them.
(b) He wanted to build highways.
(c) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(d) He wanted them for expensive cars.
9. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The German military staff.
(d) The Czechs.
10. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(c) His top commando.
(d) His butler.
11. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They were temporarily helpful.
(c) They made his condition worse.
(d) They made him cranky.
12. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
13. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(a) Lightning strikes.
(d) A poltical campaign.
14. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(d) Other parts of Europe.
15. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) In a beer hall.
(b) At a church.
(c) At government offices.
(d) A lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
2. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
3. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
4. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)