|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(d) Eva Braun.
2. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(b) The Czech's surrender.
(d) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
3. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(b) Gustl Kubizek.
4. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
5. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(a) The Soviet Union.
6. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They were temporarily helpful.
(b) They made him cranky.
(c) They made his condition worse.
(d) They made him tired.
7. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
8. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(b) Because of his affair.
(c) Because of his lack of soldiers.
(d) He had been disloyal.
9. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In cars.
(b) In box cars.
(c) On buses.
(d) On planes.
10. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a radio broadcast.
(b) In a public speech.
(c) In the Nazi newspaper.
(d) In fliers.
11. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
12. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
(a) At the German foreign office in Paris.
(b) At the German headquarters in Berlin.
(c) At the German headquarters in Munich.
(d) At the German foreign office in England.
13. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
14. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
15. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(c) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
2. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
3. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
4. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)