|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Give up.
(b) Attack Yugoslavia.
(c) Make peace with England.
(d) Make peace with Greece.
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Southern Belgium.
(b) Southern Poland.
(c) Eastern Italy.
3. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(d) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's butler.
(b) Hitler's valet.
5. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(c) The Soviet Union.
6. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(a) A Jew.
7. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
8. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) Unpopulated ones.
(b) All of it.
(d) Those with large Jewish populations.
9. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(b) A big propaganda triumph.
(c) A sweep for Germany.
(d) Little pride in Germans.
10. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
(a) Jews owning businesses.
(b) Jews going to church.
(c) Sex between Germans and Jews.
(d) Jews becoming Nazis.
11. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(a) Other parts of Europe.
12. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be sent to the U.S.
(b) To be the lowest class.
(c) To become slaves.
(d) To disappear from Europe.
13. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(b) A poltical campaign.
(c) Lightning strikes.
14. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
15. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
2. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
3. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
4. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
5. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)