|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(a) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
(c) The Czech's surrender.
2. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be the lowest class.
(b) To become slaves.
(c) To disappear from Europe.
(d) To be sent to the U.S.
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His anti-Soviet policy.
(b) His agreement with Stalin.
(c) His agreement with the U.S.
(d) His anti-Jew policy.
4. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His speeches.
(b) His anti-Soviet attitude.
(c) His anti-Jew attitude.
(d) His economic ideas.
5. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(c) The one on Russia.
6. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(d) President Hacha.
7. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(b) A member of the Slovak regional government.
8. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
9. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It failed.
(b) It was overthrown by the U.S.
(c) It was successful.
(d) It never happened.
10. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
11. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(b) The Czechs.
12. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(d) The anti-Hitler resistance.
13. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
14. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
15. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
(a) At the German foreign office in Paris.
(b) At the German headquarters in Berlin.
(c) At the German foreign office in England.
(d) At the German headquarters in Munich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
2. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
3. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
4. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
5. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)