|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(a) The one on Russia.
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) On vacation.
(c) A speech.
3. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
4. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be the lowest class.
(b) To be sent to the U.S.
(c) To disappear from Europe.
(d) To become slaves.
5. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
6. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(c) A member of the Slovak regional government.
7. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
8. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Demoralized it.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Toughened it.
9. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(a) The Soviet Union.
10. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
11. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
(c) Eastern Czechoslovakia.
12. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(d) A Jew.
13. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
14. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Slovaks.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Austrians.
(d) The Germans.
15. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
2. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
3. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
4. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
5. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)