|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
(a) At the German foreign office in England.
(b) At the German foreign office in Paris.
(c) At the German headquarters in Munich.
(d) At the German headquarters in Berlin.
2. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
(b) The Soviets.
3. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He was poisoned.
(b) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(c) He died in his sleep.
(d) He died from disease.
4. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Troost and Stracht.
(b) Strasser and Rohm.
(c) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(d) Hitler and Bloomberg.
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(b) Lord Halifax.
6. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They made him cranky.
(c) They made his condition worse.
(d) They were temporarily helpful.
7. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(a) President Hacha.
8. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(b) Southern Poland.
(c) Southern Belgium.
(d) Eastern Italy.
9. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In cars.
(b) On buses.
(c) In box cars.
(d) On planes.
10. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
11. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(d) The U.S.
12. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(b) The Czech's surrender.
(c) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
13. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(a) Modern art.
14. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
15. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
2. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
3. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
4. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
5. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)