|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(b) Gustl Kubizek.
2. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(c) Lightning strikes.
(d) A poltical campaign.
3. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(c) Deportation to the East.
4. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(a) The U.S.
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
6. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In cars.
(b) On planes.
(c) In box cars.
(d) On buses.
7. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
8. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
9. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It never happened.
(b) It failed.
(c) It was overthrown by the U.S.
(d) It was successful.
10. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He died from disease.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He died in his sleep.
(d) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
11. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Demoralized it.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Toughened it.
(d) Had no effect.
12. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's valet.
(c) Hitler's butler.
13. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
14. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with England.
(b) Attack Yugoslavia.
(c) Make peace with Greece.
(d) Give up.
15. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(a) The U.S.
(c) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
2. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
3. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
4. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)