|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
2. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
(a) Feb. 1931.
(b) Feb. 1939.
(c) Feb. 1938.
(d) Feb. 1935.
3. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(a) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
(d) The Czech's surrender.
4. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) Hindenburg's home.
(b) The Wagner Festival.
5. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His agreement with the U.S.
(b) His anti-Jew policy.
(c) His anti-Soviet policy.
(d) His agreement with Stalin.
6. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(d) The anti-Hitler resistance.
7. What was the Youth Labor Service?
(a) Similar to Boy Scouts.
(b) A slave-labor operation.
(c) A community organization.
(d) Community service.
8. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To become slaves.
(b) To disappear from Europe.
(c) To be the lowest class.
(d) To be sent to the U.S.
9. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Weakened it.
(b) Toughened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Demoralized it.
10. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In box cars.
(b) On buses.
(c) In cars.
(d) On planes.
11. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Attack Yugoslavia.
(b) Make peace with England.
(c) Make peace with Greece.
(d) Give up.
12. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(c) Deportation to the East.
13. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(d) Modern art.
14. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(b) The one on Russia.
15. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
2. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
3. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
4. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
5. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)