|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) On vacation.
(b) A speech.
2. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(d) Modern art.
3. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(a) The U.S.
4. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(a) His top commando.
(d) His butler.
5. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(c) Neville Chamberlain.
6. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It never happened.
(b) It was successful.
(c) It failed.
(d) It was overthrown by the U.S.
7. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
8. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) At a church.
(b) At government offices.
(c) A lake.
(d) In a beer hall.
9. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
10. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(a) Gustl Kubizek.
11. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Had no effect.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Demoralized it.
(d) Toughened it.
12. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
13. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
(a) It went off, but Hitler escaped.
(b) It went off and injured Hitler.
(c) Hitler was killed.
(d) It is a dud.
14. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
15. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Hitler and Bloomberg.
(b) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(c) Strasser and Rohm.
(d) Troost and Stracht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
2. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
3. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)