|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(b) The anti-Hitler resistance.
2. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Toughened it.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Demoralized it.
3. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
4. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(b) Lord Halifax.
5. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It failed.
(b) It was successful.
(c) It never happened.
(d) It was overthrown by the U.S.
6. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's valet.
(b) Hitler's butler.
7. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They made his condition worse.
(c) They were temporarily helpful.
(d) They made him cranky.
8. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(a) Deportation to the East.
9. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(b) On vacation.
(d) A speech.
10. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
11. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(c) The Soviet Union.
(d) The U.S.
12. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(a) The Czech's surrender.
(d) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
13. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with Greece.
(b) Attack Yugoslavia.
(c) Give up.
(d) Make peace with England.
14. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(c) Eva Braun.
15. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
2. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
3. Why was Fritsch ousted?
4. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)