|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(a) Gustl Kubizek.
2. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(a) A member of the Slovak regional government.
3. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
4. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) The Wagner Festival.
(d) Hindenburg's home.
5. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
(a) Feb. 1931.
(b) Feb. 1938.
(c) Feb. 1935.
(d) Feb. 1939.
6. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
7. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) Little pride in Germans.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) A big propaganda triumph.
(d) His country's embarrassing defeat.
8. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(b) The one on Russia.
9. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) Unpopulated ones.
(b) All of it.
(c) Those with large Jewish populations.
10. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
11. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) A lake.
(b) In a beer hall.
(c) At government offices.
(d) At a church.
12. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(b) Hitler and Bloomberg.
(c) Strasser and Rohm.
(d) Troost and Stracht.
13. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In cars.
(b) On planes.
(c) On buses.
(d) In box cars.
14. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) He has no deadline.
(b) Dec. 1.
(c) Nov. 1.
(d) Sept. 1.
15. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
2. Why was Fritsch ousted?
3. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
4. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
5. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)