|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
2. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) Little pride in Germans.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(d) A big propaganda triumph.
3. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) At government offices.
(b) At a church.
(c) In a beer hall.
(d) A lake.
4. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For being with a female prostitute.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For talking against Hitler.
(d) For being with a male prostitute.
5. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
6. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(c) The Soviet Union.
7. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Attack Yugoslavia.
(b) Make peace with Greece.
(c) Give up.
(d) Make peace with England.
8. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(b) Eastern Italy.
(c) Southern Poland.
(d) Southern Belgium.
9. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(c) The anti-Hitler resistance.
10. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(c) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
11. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(c) His butler.
(d) His top commando.
12. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
13. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
14. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
15. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(b) The Soviet Union.
(d) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
2. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
3. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
4. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
5. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)