|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(d) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
2. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To disappear from Europe.
(b) To be the lowest class.
(c) To be sent to the U.S.
(d) To become slaves.
3. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(a) Hitler's half sister Angela.
4. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) A big propaganda triumph.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) Little pride in Germans.
(d) His country's embarrassing defeat.
5. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For being with a female prostitute.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For talking against Hitler.
(d) For being with a male prostitute.
6. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(b) The Soviet Union.
(d) The U.S.
7. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) Those with large Jewish populations.
(b) All of it.
(c) Unpopulated ones.
8. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because of his affair.
(b) He had been disloyal.
(c) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(d) Because of his lack of soldiers.
9. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(c) The anti-Hitler resistance.
10. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
11. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Had no effect.
(b) Toughened it.
(c) Demoralized it.
(d) Weakened it.
12. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
13. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
(a) In cars.
(b) On planes.
(c) In box cars.
(d) On buses.
14. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They made his condition worse.
(c) They made him cranky.
(d) They were temporarily helpful.
15. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(b) The one on Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
2. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
4. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
5. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)