|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
2. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(d) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
3. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(a) A poltical campaign.
(d) Lightning strikes.
4. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
5. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Attack Yugoslavia.
(b) Make peace with England.
(c) Give up.
(d) Make peace with Greece.
6. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(b) Those with large Jewish populations.
(c) Unpopulated ones.
(d) All of it.
7. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Eastern Italy.
(b) Southern Belgium.
(c) Southern Poland.
8. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(a) The U.S.
9. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
10. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(c) Lord Halifax.
11. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Nov. 1.
(b) Sept. 1.
(c) He has no deadline.
(d) Dec. 1.
12. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
(a) Gas chambers.
(c) Firing squad.
13. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
14. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
(a) It went off and injured Hitler.
(b) It is a dud.
(c) Hitler was killed.
(d) It went off, but Hitler escaped.
15. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(c) Deportation to the East.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
2. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
3. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
4. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
5. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)