|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(b) Southern Belgium.
(c) Eastern Italy.
(d) Southern Poland.
2. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
(c) On vacation.
(d) A speech.
3. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
4. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(a) The Soviet Union.
(c) The U.S.
5. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(a) The one on Russia.
6. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
(a) Jews becoming Nazis.
(b) Sex between Germans and Jews.
(c) Jews going to church.
(d) Jews owning businesses.
7. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He died from disease.
(b) He died in his sleep.
(c) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(d) He was poisoned.
8. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(a) The Soviet Union.
9. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The German military staff.
(d) The Czechs.
10. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(d) Other parts of Europe.
11. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Nov. 1.
(b) Sept. 1.
(c) Dec. 1.
(d) He has no deadline.
12. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
13. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Give up.
(b) Make peace with England.
(c) Make peace with Greece.
(d) Attack Yugoslavia.
14. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Slovaks.
(d) The Austrians.
15. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
(a) Firing squad.
(c) Gas chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
2. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
3. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
4. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
5. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)