|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
(a) Jews going to church.
(b) Jews owning businesses.
(c) Jews becoming Nazis.
(d) Sex between Germans and Jews.
2. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In fliers.
(b) In a public speech.
(c) In a radio broadcast.
(d) In the Nazi newspaper.
3. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
4. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Strasser and Rohm.
(b) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(c) Troost and Stracht.
(d) Hitler and Bloomberg.
5. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(c) The Soviet Union.
6. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) At a church.
(b) In a beer hall.
(c) A lake.
(d) At government offices.
7. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Attack Yugoslavia.
(b) Make peace with England.
(c) Give up.
(d) Make peace with Greece.
8. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
9. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(a) The Czech's surrender.
(c) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
10. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
11. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Demoralized it.
(b) Toughened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Weakened it.
12. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(a) The Soviet Union.
13. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
14. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's butler.
(c) Hitler's valet.
15. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For talking against Hitler.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For being with a female prostitute.
(d) For being with a male prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
2. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
3. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
4. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)