|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
2. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(a) Lord Halifax.
3. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(a) President Hacha.
4. What was the Youth Labor Service?
(a) Similar to Boy Scouts.
(b) A slave-labor operation.
(c) Community service.
(d) A community organization.
5. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(d) A member of the Slovak regional government.
6. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
(c) The U.S.
7. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(a) Lightning strikes.
(b) A poltical campaign.
8. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
9. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
(a) It went off, but Hitler escaped.
(b) Hitler was killed.
(c) It is a dud.
(d) It went off and injured Hitler.
10. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(a) A Jew.
11. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(a) Gustl Kubizek.
12. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
13. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(b) Unpopulated ones.
(c) All of it.
(d) Those with large Jewish populations.
14. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Austrians.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Slovaks.
(d) The Germans.
15. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
(a) Feb. 1931.
(b) Feb. 1938.
(c) Feb. 1939.
(d) Feb. 1935.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
2. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
3. Where were the Facist movements happening?
4. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)