|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
2. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(d) The Soviet Union.
3. Why was Fritsch ousted?
(a) For being with a female prostitute.
(b) For being a traitor.
(c) For being with a male prostitute.
(d) For talking against Hitler.
4. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Toughened it.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Had no effect.
(d) Demoralized it.
5. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
6. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Gas chambers.
7. After Traudl got married, where was her husband sent to?
(a) The English Front.
(c) The Russian Front.
(d) The Japanese Front.
8. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted them for expensive cars.
(b) He wanted to disassemble them.
(c) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(d) He wanted to build highways.
9. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The Czechs.
(d) The German military staff.
10. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
(a) At the German headquarters in Berlin.
(b) At the German foreign office in England.
(c) At the German foreign office in Paris.
(d) At the German headquarters in Munich.
11. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
(a) The Soviet Union.
(d) The U.S.
12. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
13. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(c) The Czechs.
14. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(b) Hitler's half sister Angela.
15. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Attack Yugoslavia.
(b) Make peace with Greece.
(c) Make peace with England.
(d) Give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
2. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
3. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
4. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
5. When did Hitler renew his campaign against Czechoslovakia?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)