|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(c) Twenty one.
2. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(b) von Schleicher.
(d) President Hindenburg.
3. Where was Passau?
(a) In Italy.
(b) On the water.
(c) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(d) In Russia.
4. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(b) He felt he was losing control.
(c) He couldn't take the pressure.
(d) He really didn''t want to be president.
5. What was the SA?
(a) Hitler's group of servants.
(b) A secret newspaper.
(c) A private army of the Nazi party.
(d) A secret Bavarian group.
6. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) He was found not guilty.
(b) The trial was postponed.
(c) He was found guilty.
(d) It was a hung jury.
7. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(b) Economic paralysis.
8. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Music festivals.
(b) Church festivals.
(c) Food festivals.
(d) Wine festivals.
9. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Daily Nazi.
(b) The Daily Volksicher.
(c) Volksicher Beobachter.
(d) The Nazi News.
10. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She was paralyzed.
(b) Hitler brought up with her.
(c) She survived.
(d) She died.
11. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) Just his mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) The whole family.
(d) Just his father.
12. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of England.
(b) Bank of France.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Bank of Russia.
13. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Much of the national crisis ended.
(b) It got worse.
(c) Nothing changed.
(d) It spread to other countries.
14. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A politician.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A key banker.
(d) A lawyer.
15. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Counseled him.
(c) Healed him.
(d) Sponsored him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
2. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
3. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
4. When was Hitler paroled?
5. What does "mein kampf" mean?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)