|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(b) His cellmate.
(c) His brother.
(d) Rudolf Hess.
2. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(d) Twenty one.
3. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(a) None at all.
4. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(b) He really didn''t want to be president.
(c) He couldn't take the pressure.
(d) He felt he was losing control.
5. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
(b) Von Papen.
6. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of France.
(b) Bank of England.
(c) Bank of Russia.
(d) Bank of America.
7. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
(a) He was forced to resign.
(b) He was elected president.
(c) He was forced to flee the country.
(d) He switched parties.
8. Where was Passau?
(a) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(b) On the water.
(c) In Italy.
(d) In Russia.
9. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) When he turned 21.
(b) When he married.
(c) His boss gave it to him.
(d) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
10. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
11. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A key party organizer.
(b) An English government official.
(c) A Jewish leader.
(d) A German government official.
12. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1914.
(c) Jan. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1934.
13. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Bavarian government.
(b) The Communists.
14. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
15. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) An usher.
(b) A priest.
(c) A deacon.
(d) A pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
2. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
3. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
5. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)