|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1914.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Jan. 1924.
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Kaiser.
(b) J.N. Smith.
(c) J.N. Hitler.
(d) J.N. Hiedler.
4. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Bavarian Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Nazi Party.
5. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(b) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
6. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) Volksicher Beobachter.
(b) The Nazi News.
(c) The Daily Volksicher.
(d) The Daily Nazi.
7. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(a) None at all.
8. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) As the title of his piece of art.
(b) In a speech.
(c) A campaign slogan.
(d) As the title of his book.
9. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Communists.
(d) The Nazi Party.
10. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) They never are defeated.
(d) Ten years.
11. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) The trial was postponed.
(b) It was a hung jury.
(c) He was found guilty.
(d) He was found not guilty.
12. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My struggle.
(b) My life.
(c) My love.
(d) My art.
13. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) Hitler rejects it.
(b) It loses steam when no members agree.
(c) It fails.
(d) It was aborted.
14. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
15. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
5. When did Alois die?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)