|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(a) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
(c) Adolf's salary.
2. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Christmas 1923.
(c) Christmas 1924.
(d) Feb. 1923.
3. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He joined the military.
(b) He died.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He got married.
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(c) Mass marches.
(d) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
5. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) His cellmate.
(c) His brother.
(d) Rudolf Hess.
6. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Hitler's party.
(c) People's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
7. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A Jewish leader.
(b) An English government official.
(c) A key party organizer.
(d) A German government official.
8. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(c) King Edward.
9. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1914.
(b) Feb. 1934.
(c) Jan. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1924.
10. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She survived.
(b) She was paralyzed.
(c) She died.
(d) Hitler brought up with her.
11. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
12. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's mother.
(b) Adolf's father.
(c) Adolf's brother.
(d) Adolf's sister.
13. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(a) Von Papen.
14. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A dorm.
(b) A room closer to school.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A hotel.
15. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "mein kampf" mean?
2. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
3. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
4. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
5. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)