|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) His boss gave it to him.
(b) When he turned 21.
(c) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
(d) When he married.
2. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Music festivals.
(b) Church festivals.
(c) Wine festivals.
(d) Food festivals.
3. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(a) His brother.
4. Where was Passau?
(a) In Russia.
(b) On the water.
(c) In Italy.
(d) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
5. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
6. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
7. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
8. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of France.
(b) Bank of Russia.
(c) Bank of England.
(d) Bank of America.
9. What was the SA?
(a) Hitler's group of servants.
(b) A secret Bavarian group.
(c) A secret newspaper.
(d) A private army of the Nazi party.
10. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At the bank.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) In the city square.
11. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take the pressure.
(b) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(c) He felt he was losing control.
(d) He really didn''t want to be president.
12. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(b) Family trouble.
(d) Health reasons.
13. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Bavarian government.
14. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A key banker.
(c) A politician.
(d) A lawyer.
15. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(b) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(c) Because police were against him.
(d) Because of his criminal record.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
2. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
3. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
4. When did Alois die?
5. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)