|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A politician.
(c) A key banker.
(d) A doctor.
2. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Captain Trumann Smith.
(d) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
3. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Food festivals.
(b) Music festivals.
(c) Church festivals.
(d) Wine festivals.
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Mass marches.
(b) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(b) Party loyalists.
6. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(c) He was born that way.
(d) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
7. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's sister.
(b) Adolf's mother.
(c) Adolf's brother.
(d) Adolf's father.
8. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(d) None at all.
9. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) von Papen's home.
(b) German government offices.
(c) In Hindenburg's office.
(d) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
10. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
11. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(b) Health reasons.
(c) Family trouble.
12. What was the SA?
(a) A secret newspaper.
(b) A private army of the Nazi party.
(c) A secret Bavarian group.
(d) Hitler's group of servants.
13. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(a) Adolf's salary.
(c) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
14. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(b) Von Schleicher.
15. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Counseled him.
(c) Healed him.
(d) Sponsored him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
2. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
3. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)