|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
2. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) A campaign slogan.
(b) As the title of his book.
(c) In a speech.
(d) As the title of his piece of art.
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(b) von Schleicher.
(c) President Hindenburg.
5. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
6. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(b) Because of his criminal record.
(c) Because police were against him.
(d) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
7. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It spread to other countries.
(b) Much of the national crisis ended.
(c) Nothing changed.
(d) It got worse.
8. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(b) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
9. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
10. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A politician.
(c) A key banker.
(d) A doctor.
11. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(a) Family trouble.
(d) Health reasons.
12. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1923.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Christmas 1924.
(d) Christmas 1923.
13. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) A priest.
(b) A pastor.
(c) An usher.
(d) A deacon.
14. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(b) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
15. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At a government meeting.
(c) At the bank.
(d) In the city square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
2. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
5. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)