|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(c) Richard Wagner.
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
(a) New elections were called.
(b) Hitler was run out of the country.
(d) von Papen declared revenge.
4. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(c) Von Schleicher.
5. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
6. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
7. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
8. Where was Passau?
(a) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(b) On the water.
(c) In Italy.
(d) In Russia.
9. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) After he got married.
(b) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(c) When he left the Army.
(d) When he was a young boy.
10. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(b) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(d) Mass marches.
11. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
12. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
13. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Sponsored him.
(c) Counseled him.
(d) Healed him.
14. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(b) It went up in value.
(c) It went down slightly in value.
(d) It became almost worthless.
15. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(b) von Schleicher.
(c) President Hindenburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
2. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
3. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
5. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)