|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Alois Hilter.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Captain Rohm.
(d) Hjalmar Schacht.
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(a) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
5. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His military problems.
(b) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(c) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(d) His money problems.
6. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
(c) His sexual orientation.
7. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Kaiser.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Smith.
8. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He would never quit politics.
9. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To take over the SA.
(b) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(c) To do speech writing.
(d) To get rid of violence.
10. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(a) King Edward.
11. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1914.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Jan. 1924.
12. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
13. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A key banker.
(d) A politician.
14. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(c) The Communists.
(d) The Bavarian government.
15. When did Alois die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
2. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
3. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)