|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(b) King Edward.
2. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(d) Economic paralysis.
3. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) German landscape.
(b) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(c) American soldiers.
(d) Hitler's relatives.
4. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He got married.
(b) He joined the military.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(a) An early release.
(b) A minimum-security prison.
(c) A light sentence.
6. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
7. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) After he got married.
(b) When he left the Army.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) When he was a young boy.
8. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Alois Hilter.
(b) Hjalmar Schacht.
(c) Captain Rohm.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
9. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(a) The Jews.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Communists.
10. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's father.
(b) Adolf's sister.
(c) Adolf's mother.
(d) Adolf's brother.
11. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(c) He couldn't take the pressure.
(d) He really didn''t want to be president.
12. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
(a) He was forced to flee the country.
(b) He was forced to resign.
(c) He switched parties.
(d) He was elected president.
13. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(b) Party loyalists.
(c) His parents.
14. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(a) Twenty one.
15. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(a) His bodyguard.
(d) An unknown soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
2. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
3. What was the SA?
4. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)