|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Hiedler.
(c) Cara Polzl.
(d) Klara Polzl.
2. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Healed him.
(b) Gave him political advice.
(c) Counseled him.
(d) Sponsored him.
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) A deacon.
(b) A priest.
(c) An usher.
(d) A pastor.
4. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(c) Captain Trumann Smith.
(d) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
5. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Bavarian government.
6. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(b) His military problems.
(c) His money problems.
(d) His sexual orientation was revealed.
7. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) Just his mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) Just his father.
(d) The whole family.
8. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(c) Twenty one.
9. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To take over the SA.
(d) To get rid of violence.
10. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
11. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She was paralyzed.
(b) She died.
(c) Hitler brought up with her.
(d) She survived.
12. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of Russia.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of England.
13. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(a) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
14. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) German landscape.
(b) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(c) American soldiers.
(d) Hitler's relatives.
15. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My struggle.
(b) My life.
(c) My art.
(d) My love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alois do for a career?
2. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)