Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
2. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Sponsored him.
(c) Counseled him.
(d) Healed him.
3. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
(a) New elections were called.
(c) von Papen declared revenge.
(d) Hitler was run out of the country.
4. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(b) President Hindenburg.
(d) von Schleicher.
5. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
6. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A dorm.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A room closer to school.
7. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of his criminal record.
(b) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(c) Because police were against him.
(d) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
8. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
9. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
10. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He died.
(b) He joined the military.
(c) He got married.
(d) He ran away.
11. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(b) Von Schleicher.
12. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
13. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
14. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(b) Mass marches.
(d) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
15. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The German Treaty.
(b) The Jewish Treaty.
(c) The English Treaty.
(d) Versailles Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
2. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
4. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
5. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)