|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(a) von Schleicher.
(c) President Hindenburg.
2. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) Party loyalists.
(b) His parents.
3. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(d) Twenty one.
4. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He got married.
(b) He joined the military.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
5. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(a) Von Schleicher.
6. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) As the title of his book.
(b) A campaign slogan.
(c) In a speech.
(d) As the title of his piece of art.
7. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A German government official.
(b) A Jewish leader.
(c) A key party organizer.
(d) An English government official.
8. When did Alois die?
9. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(b) King Edward.
10. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Church festivals.
(b) Wine festivals.
(c) Music festivals.
(d) Food festivals.
11. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) Hitler rejects it.
(b) It was aborted.
(c) It loses steam when no members agree.
(d) It fails.
12. What did Alois do for a career?
(a) Civil servant.
13. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he left the Army.
(b) After he got married.
(c) When he was a young boy.
(d) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
14. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
15. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Nazi News.
(b) The Daily Volksicher.
(c) The Daily Nazi.
(d) Volksicher Beobachter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
2. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)