|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alois do for a career?
(b) Civil servant.
2. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(d) Party loyalists.
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Cara Polzl.
(c) Klara Polzl.
(d) Klara Hiedler.
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(a) President von Kahr.
(d) Police Chief von Seisser.
5. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
6. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Hjalmar Schacht.
(b) Captain Rohm.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Alois Hilter.
7. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
8. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A politician.
(b) A key banker.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
9. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) He was found not guilty.
(b) It was a hung jury.
(c) He was found guilty.
(d) The trial was postponed.
10. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(b) His military problems.
(c) His money problems.
(d) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
11. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1923.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Christmas 1923.
(d) Christmas 1924.
12. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(b) Economic paralysis.
13. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(d) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
14. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
15. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
2. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
3. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
4. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)