|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Christmas 1923.
(b) Feb. 1923.
(c) Feb. 1924.
(d) Christmas 1924.
2. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(d) Economic paralysis.
3. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His money problems.
(b) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(c) His military problems.
(d) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
4. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
5. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
6. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
7. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Bavarian government.
(c) The Communists.
8. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
9. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To take over the SA.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
10. What did Alois do for a career?
(d) Civil servant.
11. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
12. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Jews.
13. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(c) Captain Trumann Smith.
14. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(a) His bodyguard.
(d) An unknown soldier.
15. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
2. What was the SA?
3. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
5. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)