|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(b) A light sentence.
(c) An early release.
(d) A minimum-security prison.
3. When did Alois die?
4. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) In a speech.
(b) As the title of his piece of art.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) A campaign slogan.
6. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(d) Von Papen.
7. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) von Papen's home.
(b) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(c) In Hindenburg's office.
(d) German government offices.
8. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
9. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(b) Richard Wagner.
10. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The English Treaty.
(b) The German Treaty.
(c) Versailles Treaty.
(d) The Jewish Treaty.
11. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of England.
(c) Bank of Russia.
(d) Bank of France.
12. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(a) His brother.
13. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(d) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
14. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(a) Demoralized by revolution.
15. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
2. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
4. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
5. What was the SA?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)