1. What do readers learn in the beginning of the book about Hitler's interest in politics?
In the beginning of the book, we read about Hitler's injury while serving in the military. Later, at a hospital, he finds out Kaiser is abdicated and decides to become a politician.
2. Where does the name Hitler come from?
The name Hitler comes from a man who Adolf's father received inheritance, J. N. Hiedler. That name is later changed to Hitler.
3. When Adolf was little, what were his career aspirations?
When Adolf was little, he loved church festivals and wanted to become a priest.
4. What was family life like growing up for Adolf?
Family life in Adolf's childhood was not pleasant. Adolf's brother ran away when they were younger, and his father often beats Adolf.
5. When Adolf moves to Linz when he is a teenager, what did he dream about becoming?
Adolf dreamt of becoming an artist while in Linz. There, he made a friend and enjoyed going to the opera.
This section contains 2,278 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)