Short Answer Questions Key
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
Demoralized by revolution.
5. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
6. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
In the hospital.
7. Who was Alois Hitler?
This section contains 3,417 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)