|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(b) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
2. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(d) Richard Wagner.
3. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A key party organizer.
(b) A German government official.
(c) A Jewish leader.
(d) An English government official.
5. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(a) His bodyguard.
(d) An unknown soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
2. What did Alois do for a career?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
5. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)