|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Germans attack in mid-December 1944?
(b) The Ardennes.
(c) The U.S.
2. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
3. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
4. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
5. Who was the hanging judge that executed leading anti-Hitler conspirators?
(b) Roland Friesler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler die?
2. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
3. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
4. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
5. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)