|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(a) President Hindenburg.
(d) von Schleicher.
2. What happened to the pills that Dr. Morell gave Hitler?
(a) Eva threw them away.
(b) Eva took them.
(c) He stopped taking them.
(d) He lost them.
3. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Austrians.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Slovaks.
4. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
5. What happened to the time bomb placed on Hitler's plane?
(a) It went off and injured Hitler.
(b) It went off, but Hitler escaped.
(c) Hitler was killed.
(d) It is a dud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "mein kampf" mean?
2. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
3. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
4. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
5. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)