|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(c) Richard Wagner.
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(c) It went up in value.
(d) It went down slightly in value.
3. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He would never quit politics.
4. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Hjalmar Schacht.
(b) Captain Rohm.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Alois Hilter.
5. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(b) He couldn't take the pressure.
(c) He felt he was losing control.
(d) He really didn''t want to be president.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
2. In March 1944, who was forced to move into Hungary?
3. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
4. When did Alois die?
5. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)