|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of France.
(c) Bank of England.
(d) Bank of Russia.
2. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(a) President Hacha.
3. Where did the Germans attack in mid-December 1944?
(a) The U.S.
(d) The Ardennes.
4. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His military problems.
(b) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(c) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(d) His money problems.
5. What was the SA?
(a) Hitler's group of servants.
(b) A private army of the Nazi party.
(c) A secret newspaper.
(d) A secret Bavarian group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
2. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
4. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
5. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)