|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
(a) He was elected president.
(b) He was forced to resign.
(c) He switched parties.
(d) He was forced to flee the country.
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(b) Eastern Italy.
(c) Southern Poland.
(d) Southern Belgium.
3. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In fliers.
(b) In a radio broadcast.
(c) In a public speech.
(d) In the Nazi newspaper.
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(d) Mass marches.
5. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Dec. 1.
(b) Sept. 1.
(c) Nov. 1.
(d) He has no deadline.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
2. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
3. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
4. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
5. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)