|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hitler want to keep Auschwitz open toward the end of the war?
(a) To continue mass murder of the Slovak Jews.
(b) To make the Jewish work there.
(c) So all German Jews could live there.
(d) To continue his mass murder of the Jews of Hungary.
2. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
3. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
(a) Jews going to church.
(b) Jews becoming Nazis.
(c) Sex between Germans and Jews.
(d) Jews owning businesses.
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(b) Hitler's butler.
(c) Hitler's valet.
5. What was the SA?
(a) A private army of the Nazi party.
(b) Hitler's group of servants.
(c) A secret newspaper.
(d) A secret Bavarian group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
5. What was the state of Hungary in November 1944?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)