|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The Jewish Treaty.
(b) The English Treaty.
(c) Versailles Treaty.
(d) The German Treaty.
2. Who executed Stauffenberg?
(b) Hitler loyalists.
3. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(c) Neville Chamberlain.
4. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
(a) Gas chambers.
(c) Firing squad.
5. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
2. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
3. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
4. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)