|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To disappear from Europe.
(b) To be sent to the U.S.
(c) To be the lowest class.
(d) To become slaves.
2. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Hitler's party.
(c) Adolf's people.
(d) People's party.
4. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) A campaign slogan.
(b) As the title of his piece of art.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) In a speech.
5. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The English Treaty.
(b) Versailles Treaty.
(c) The Jewish Treaty.
(d) The German Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
2. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
3. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. Who executed Stauffenberg?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)