|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
(c) Von Schleicher.
2. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(d) Eva Braun.
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(b) Von Papen.
5. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Sept. 1.
(b) Dec. 1.
(c) Nov. 1.
(d) He has no deadline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
2. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
3. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
4. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
5. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)