|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(a) Lord Halifax.
2. At the end of August 1944, what happened with Romania when Paris fell?
(a) Romania stayed with Germany.
(b) Romania decided to side with France.
(c) Romania declared war on France.
(d) Romania changed sides and declared war on Germany.
3. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
(b) The Czechs.
(c) The U.S.
(d) The German military staff.
5. What was the Youth Labor Service?
(a) A slave-labor operation.
(b) Similar to Boy Scouts.
(c) Community service.
(d) A community organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
2. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
5. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)