|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(c) His brother.
2. What did Alois do for a career?
(c) Civil servant.
3. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) Hindenburg's home.
(c) The Wagner Festival.
4. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(a) von Schleicher.
(c) President Hindenburg.
5. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(b) His bodyguard.
(c) An unknown soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
2. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
3. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
4. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)