|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted Russia to help build them.
(b) He wanted to build highways.
(c) He wanted to disassemble them.
(d) He wanted them for expensive cars.
2. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Give up.
(b) Make peace with England.
(c) Attack Yugoslavia.
(d) Make peace with Greece.
3. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Healed him.
(c) Counseled him.
(d) Sponsored him.
4. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His anti-Soviet policy.
(b) His anti-Jew policy.
(c) His agreement with the U.S.
(d) His agreement with Stalin.
5. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) A big propaganda triumph.
(b) Little pride in Germans.
(c) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(d) A sweep for Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alois do for a career?
2. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
3. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
4. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
5. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)