|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Bavarian Party.
(c) The Republican Party.
(d) The Nazi Party.
2. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
(a) It was successful.
(b) It never happened.
(c) It was overthrown by the U.S.
(d) It failed.
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His agreement with the U.S.
(b) His agreement with Stalin.
(c) His anti-Soviet policy.
(d) His anti-Jew policy.
4. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(b) Health reasons.
(c) Family trouble.
5. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(b) The Wagner Festival.
(c) Hindenburg's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
2. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
3. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
4. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)