|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of France.
(b) Bank of Russia.
(c) Bank of England.
(d) Bank of America.
2. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(c) Party loyalists.
3. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
(a) The U.S.
(c) The German military staff.
(d) The Czechs.
4. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
5. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
2. Why was Fritsch ousted?
3. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
4. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
5. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)