|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Ten years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
2. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
3. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(c) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) Hitler's aunt.
(b) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A sister.
5. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(d) Demoralized by revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
4. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
5. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)