|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It was aborted.
(b) It loses steam when no members agree.
(c) Hitler rejects it.
(d) It fails.
3. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His anti-Soviet attitude.
(b) His anti-Jew attitude.
(c) His speeches.
(d) His economic ideas.
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(b) Von Kahr.
5. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
2. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
3. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
4. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)