|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1923.
(b) Christmas 1923.
(c) Feb. 1924.
(d) Christmas 1924.
2. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) Unpopulated ones.
(b) Those with large Jewish populations.
(d) All of it.
3. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To take over the SA.
(b) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To do speech writing.
4. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
5. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(c) The Czech's surrender.
(d) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
2. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
3. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)