|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 23.
(b) Jan. 1.
(c) Jan. 30.
(d) Jan. 29.
2. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(b) The anti-Hitler resistance.
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(b) Some, but not all he wanted.
(c) Yes, but from a different person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
2. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
4. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
5. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)