|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(a) King Edward.
2. In 1942, why did Hitler rage against Gen. Jodl?
(a) Because of his lack of soldiers.
(b) Because of his affair.
(c) Because Hitler's directive to take the Caucasus failed.
(d) He had been disloyal.
3. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(b) President Hacha.
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(b) The anti-Hitler resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
2. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
3. When did Alois die?
4. Who was Alois Hitler?
5. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)