|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(b) Mass marches.
2. When did Alois die?
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hitler.
(b) J.N. Kaiser.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Smith.
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) German government offices.
(b) von Papen's home.
(c) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(d) In Hindenburg's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
2. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
3. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
4. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
5. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)