|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(d) Von Kahr.
2. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Bavarian Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
3. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He died from disease.
(d) He died in his sleep.
4. What was the SA?
(a) A secret newspaper.
(b) A private army of the Nazi party.
(c) Hitler's group of servants.
(d) A secret Bavarian group.
5. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) When he married.
(b) When he turned 21.
(c) His boss gave it to him.
(d) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
2. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
3. When was Hitler paroled?
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
5. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)