|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a radio broadcast.
(b) In fliers.
(c) In a public speech.
(d) In the Nazi newspaper.
2. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) People's party.
(c) Hitler's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
4. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Captain Rohm.
(c) Hjalmar Schacht.
(d) Alois Hilter.
5. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(a) None at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
3. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
4. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)