|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(a) Lord Halifax.
2. When did Alois die?
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hitler.
(b) J.N. Hiedler.
(c) J.N. Smith.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
4. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler left before it is over.
(b) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(c) Hitler resigned.
(d) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
2. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
3. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
4. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
5. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)