|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Wine festivals.
(b) Music festivals.
(c) Church festivals.
(d) Food festivals.
2. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he left the Army.
(b) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(c) When he was a young boy.
(d) After he got married.
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Adolf's people.
(b) People's party.
(d) Hitler's party.
5. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went down slightly in value.
(b) It became almost worthless.
(c) It went up in value.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
3. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
4. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
5. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)