|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Hitler's party.
(c) People's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
2. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His anti-Jew attitude.
(b) His speeches.
(c) His anti-Soviet attitude.
(d) His economic ideas.
3. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a radio broadcast.
(b) In fliers.
(c) In the Nazi newspaper.
(d) In a public speech.
4. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(b) Captain Trumann Smith.
5. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(c) President Hacha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
4. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)