|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(c) Von Papen.
2. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
3. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(a) President Hindenburg.
(b) von Schleicher.
4. Where was Passau?
(a) On the water.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In Italy.
(d) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because police were against him.
(b) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(c) Because of his criminal record.
(d) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
2. When was Hitler paroled?
3. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
5. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)