|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
(c) The country.
2. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A Jewish leader.
(b) A key party organizer.
(c) A German government official.
(d) An English government official.
3. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She survived.
(b) She died.
(c) She was paralyzed.
(d) Hitler brought up with her.
4. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
Short Answer Questions
1. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
2. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
3. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
5. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)