|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(c) President von Kahr.
4. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(a) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
5. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(c) The Czechs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
2. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
3. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
4. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
5. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)