|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(d) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
2. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hiedler.
(b) J.N. Smith.
(c) J.N. Kaiser.
(d) J.N. Hitler.
3. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(c) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
4. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
5. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
(b) His sexual orientation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
2. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
4. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
5. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)