|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he was a young boy.
(b) When he left the Army.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) After he got married.
2. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(c) President von Kahr.
3. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(a) A Jew.
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(c) Von Kahr.
5. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My art.
(b) My struggle.
(c) My love.
(d) My life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
2. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
3. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
4. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
5. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)