|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
(a) Jews owning businesses.
(b) Jews going to church.
(c) Sex between Germans and Jews.
(d) Jews becoming Nazis.
2. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
(a) Dec. 1.
(b) He has no deadline.
(c) Sept. 1.
(d) Nov. 1.
3. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
(a) He wanted to build highways.
(b) He wanted to disassemble them.
(c) He wanted them for expensive cars.
(d) He wanted Russia to help build them.
4. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Christmas 1924.
(b) Christmas 1923.
(c) Feb. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1923.
5. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(c) President Hacha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Passau?
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
3. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
4. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
5. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)