|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(b) It went down slightly in value.
(c) It went up in value.
(d) It became almost worthless.
2. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
3. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The Jewish Treaty.
(b) Versailles Treaty.
(c) The German Treaty.
(d) The English Treaty.
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(d) Demoralized by revolution.
5. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Adolf's people.
(c) People's party.
(d) Hitler's party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
3. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
4. Why was Fritsch ousted?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)