|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) A big propaganda triumph.
(d) Little pride in Germans.
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. Where was Passau?
(a) On the water.
(b) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(c) In Russia.
(d) In Italy.
4. Who told those in Eastern Czechoslovakia to declare independence?
5. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
2. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
4. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
5. When was Hitler's deadline to attack Poland in 1939?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)