|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A politician.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A key banker.
2. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
(a) Hindenburg's home.
(c) The Wagner Festival.
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Three years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Four years.
(d) Ten years.
4. How did Hitler denounce the Anglo-German Naval Treaty?
(a) In a public speech.
(b) In a radio broadcast.
(c) In fliers.
(d) In the Nazi newspaper.
5. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
(a) von Papen declared revenge.
(c) Hitler was run out of the country.
(d) New elections were called.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
2. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
3. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
4. When did Alois die?
5. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)