|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Nazi News.
(b) The Daily Nazi.
(c) The Daily Volksicher.
(d) Volksicher Beobachter.
2. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He felt he was losing control.
(b) He couldn't take the pressure.
(c) He really didn''t want to be president.
(d) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
3. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(d) None at all.
4. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
5. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Kaiser.
(b) J.N. Hiedler.
(c) J.N. Smith.
(d) J.N. Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
2. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
3. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
4. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
5. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)