|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Cara Polzl.
(c) Klara Hiedler.
(d) Klara Polzl.
2. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(c) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
3. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 1.
(b) Jan. 23.
(c) Jan. 30.
(d) Jan. 29.
4. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(b) Health reasons.
(d) Family trouble.
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Much of the national crisis ended.
(b) It got worse.
(c) Nothing changed.
(d) It spread to other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the November 1938 shooting take place?
2. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
3. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
4. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
5. When did Alois die?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)