|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alois do for a career?
(a) Civil servant.
2. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Daily Nazi.
(b) Volksicher Beobachter.
(c) The Nazi News.
(d) The Daily Volksicher.
3. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
(a) The Polish.
(b) The Slovaks.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Austrians.
4. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
(a) Troost and Stracht.
(b) Hitler and Bloomberg.
(c) Goebbels and Heydrich.
(d) Strasser and Rohm.
5. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) In Hindenburg's office.
(b) von Papen's home.
(c) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(d) German government offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
2. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
3. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
4. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)