|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(c) King Edward.
2. Where was Passau?
(a) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(b) In Russia.
(c) On the water.
(d) In Italy.
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
(b) The Czech's surrender.
(d) England's guarantee of Polish borders.
5. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
5. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)