|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(c) President Hacha.
2. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Counseled him.
(b) Healed him.
(c) Gave him political advice.
(d) Sponsored him.
3. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
(a) von Papen declared revenge.
(b) Hitler was run out of the country.
(d) New elections were called.
4. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
5. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(c) Demoralized by revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
2. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
3. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
4. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
5. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)