|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Much of the national crisis ended.
(b) Nothing changed.
(c) It spread to other countries.
(d) It got worse.
3. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Hitler's party.
(b) Adolf's people.
(c) People's party.
5. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
2. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
4. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
5. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)