|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(a) Hitler's half sister Angela.
2. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(c) Von Papen.
3. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(d) Other parts of Europe.
4. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To do speech writing.
(b) To get rid of violence.
(c) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(d) To take over the SA.
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For an assaination plot.
(b) For inciting a riot.
(c) For refusing to join the army.
(d) For saying negative things about the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
2. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
4. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
5. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)