|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18,19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(b) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(c) His money problems.
(d) His military problems.
2. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) They never are defeated.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's father.
(b) Adolf's mother.
(c) Adolf's sister.
(d) Adolf's brother.
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of England.
(b) Bank of Russia.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Bank of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
2. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
3. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
4. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
5. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)