|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) von Papen's home.
(b) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(c) In Hindenburg's office.
(d) German government offices.
2. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler resigned.
(b) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(c) Hitler left before it is over.
(d) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
4. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
5. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
2. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
5. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)