|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
(a) He was forced to flee the country.
(b) He switched parties.
(c) He was elected president.
(d) He was forced to resign.
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Communists.
4. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(a) King Edward.
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Bavarian Party.
(c) The Republican Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
2. Where was Passau?
3. When was Hitler paroled?
4. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
5. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)