|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A German government official.
(b) An English government official.
(c) A key party organizer.
(d) A Jewish leader.
2. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(d) Von Papen.
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. When did Alois die?
5. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Christmas 1924.
(c) Feb. 1923.
(d) Christmas 1923.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
2. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
3. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)