|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) At the bank.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) At a government meeting.
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(b) Hitler left before it is over.
(c) Hitler resigned.
(d) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
4. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Polzl.
(b) Cara Polzl.
(c) Klara Hiedler.
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Bavarian Party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Republican Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
2. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
3. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
4. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
5. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)