|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
(b) When he married.
(c) When he turned 21.
(d) His boss gave it to him.
2. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(d) His brother.
3. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A politician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A key banker.
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Hiedler.
(b) Klara Polzl.
(c) Cara Polzl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
3. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)