|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Daily Volksicher.
(b) Volksicher Beobachter.
(c) The Nazi News.
(d) The Daily Nazi.
2. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He really didn''t want to be president.
(b) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(c) He felt he was losing control.
(d) He couldn't take the pressure.
3. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) When he turned 21.
(b) His boss gave it to him.
(c) When he married.
(d) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
4. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
(c) The country.
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For saying negative things about the government.
(b) For refusing to join the army.
(c) For inciting a riot.
(d) For an assaination plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)