|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Alois Hilter.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Hjalmar Schacht.
(d) Captain Rohm.
2. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He got married.
(b) He died.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He joined the military.
3. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
4. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To get rid of violence.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To take over the SA.
(d) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
5. When did Alois die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
2. What was Adolf's mother's name?
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
4. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
5. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)