|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Jan. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Feb. 1914.
2. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The German Treaty.
(b) The Jewish Treaty.
(c) The English Treaty.
(d) Versailles Treaty.
3. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Nazi News.
(b) The Daily Nazi.
(c) Volksicher Beobachter.
(d) The Daily Volksicher.
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(a) Von Kahr.
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(d) Party loyalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
2. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
4. Who was Alois Hitler?
5. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)