|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's brother.
(b) Adolf's sister.
(c) Adolf's mother.
(d) Adolf's father.
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Nothing changed.
(b) It spread to other countries.
(c) Much of the national crisis ended.
(d) It got worse.
3. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(d) President von Kahr.
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) Volksicher Beobachter.
(b) The Daily Volksicher.
(c) The Daily Nazi.
(d) The Nazi News.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
2. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
4. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
5. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)