|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler resigned.
(b) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(c) Hitler left before it is over.
(d) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) Rudolf Hess.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cellmate.
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Communists.
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A Jewish leader.
(b) A German government official.
(c) An English government official.
(d) A key party organizer.
5. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(a) Von Kahr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
2. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
3. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
4. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
5. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)