|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(a) Family trouble.
(c) Health reasons.
2. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Christmas 1923.
(c) Feb. 1923.
(d) Christmas 1924.
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Hitler's party.
(c) People's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
4. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
5. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(a) Adolf's salary.
(c) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
3. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
4. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
5. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)