|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It loses steam when no members agree.
(b) It was aborted.
(c) It fails.
(d) Hitler rejects it.
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(c) It went up in value.
(d) It went down slightly in value.
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Bavarian Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
4. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) His brother.
(b) Just his father.
(c) Just his mother.
(d) The whole family.
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A dorm.
(d) A room closer to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
3. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
4. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
5. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)