|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(b) He felt he was losing control.
(c) He really didn''t want to be president.
(d) He couldn't take the pressure.
2. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Wine festivals.
(b) Music festivals.
(c) Church festivals.
(d) Food festivals.
3. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
4. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(a) Von Papen.
5. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) Volksicher Beobachter.
(b) The Daily Nazi.
(c) The Nazi News.
(d) The Daily Volksicher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
2. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
3. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)