|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1914.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Jan. 1924.
2. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(a) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
3. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went up in value.
(b) It became almost worthless.
(d) It went down slightly in value.
4. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(a) King Edward.
5. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
2. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
3. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
4. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
5. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)