|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(a) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Captain Rohm.
(b) Alois Hilter.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Hjalmar Schacht.
3. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
4. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(b) The Communists.
(d) The Bavarian government.
5. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Four years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
2. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
5. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)