|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A key banker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A politician.
2. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It loses steam when no members agree.
(b) Hitler rejects it.
(c) It fails.
(d) It was aborted.
3. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) Versailles Treaty.
(b) The Jewish Treaty.
(c) The English Treaty.
(d) The German Treaty.
4. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Much of the national crisis ended.
(b) Nothing changed.
(c) It got worse.
(d) It spread to other countries.
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
2. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
3. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
4. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
5. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)