|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(d) Mass marches.
2. What did Alois do for a career?
(a) Civil servant.
3. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
(a) He was forced to flee the country.
(b) He was forced to resign.
(c) He switched parties.
(d) He was elected president.
4. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(c) Economic paralysis.
5. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Christmas 1924.
(c) Christmas 1923.
(d) Feb. 1923.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
2. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
3. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
5. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)