|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Passau?
(a) In Italy.
(b) In Russia.
(c) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(d) On the water.
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(b) Some, but not all he wanted.
(c) Yes, but from a different person.
3. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) Volksicher Beobachter.
(b) The Nazi News.
(c) The Daily Nazi.
(d) The Daily Volksicher.
4. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(d) Twenty one.
5. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(c) President von Kahr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
2. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
3. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
4. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)