|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(b) von Schleicher.
(d) President Hindenburg.
2. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 1.
(b) Jan. 23.
(c) Jan. 29.
(d) Jan. 30.
3. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(d) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
4. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hitler.
(b) J.N. Hiedler.
(c) J.N. Smith.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
(c) The country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
2. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
4. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)