|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He got married.
(c) He died.
(d) He joined the military.
2. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
3. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of his criminal record.
(b) Because police were against him.
(c) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(d) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
4. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) A key banker.
5. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
2. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
3. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
4. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
5. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)