|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(a) Demoralized by revolution.
2. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To take over the SA.
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Mass marches.
(c) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
4. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Jews.
5. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
3. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
4. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
5. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)