|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's sister.
(b) Adolf's mother.
(c) Adolf's father.
(d) Adolf's brother.
2. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) His boss gave it to him.
(b) When he turned 21.
(c) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
(d) When he married.
3. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(c) Von Kahr.
5. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
2. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
3. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
4. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)