|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) His brother.
(b) The whole family.
(c) Just his father.
(d) Just his mother.
2. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
3. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(c) Captain Trumann Smith.
4. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of France.
(c) Bank of Russia.
(d) Bank of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
3. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
4. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
5. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)