|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went down slightly in value.
(b) It became almost worthless.
(d) It went up in value.
3. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Nothing changed.
(b) It got worse.
(c) It spread to other countries.
(d) Much of the national crisis ended.
4. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
(c) His sexual orientation.
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Bavarian Party.
(d) The Republican Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
2. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
3. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
4. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
5. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)