|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(b) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(c) He would never quit politics.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
2. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) The whole family.
(b) His brother.
(c) Just his father.
(d) Just his mother.
3. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A dorm.
(d) A room closer to school.
4. Where was Passau?
(a) In Italy.
(b) In Russia.
(c) On the water.
(d) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
5. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He really didn''t want to be president.
(b) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(c) He felt he was losing control.
(d) He couldn't take the pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
5. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)