|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His money problems.
(b) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(c) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(d) His military problems.
3. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(a) King Edward.
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(d) Demoralized by revolution.
5. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Hjalmar Schacht.
(b) Alois Hilter.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Captain Rohm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
3. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
4. What was Adolf's mother's name?
5. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)