|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
2. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(a) Family trouble.
(c) Health reasons.
3. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) Rudolf Hess.
(b) His cellmate.
(d) His brother.
4. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Hjalmar Schacht.
(b) Alois Hilter.
(c) Captain Rohm.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(a) A light sentence.
(b) An early release.
(d) A minimum-security prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
2. What does "mein kampf" mean?
3. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
4. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
5. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)