|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(b) His brother.
2. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To do speech writing.
(b) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(c) To take over the SA.
(d) To get rid of violence.
3. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(b) Because of his criminal record.
(c) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(d) Because police were against him.
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(a) Von Kahr.
5. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1923.
(c) Christmas 1924.
(d) Christmas 1923.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
5. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)