|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(b) Economic paralysis.
2. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) At the bank.
3. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Nothing changed.
(b) It spread to other countries.
(c) It got worse.
(d) Much of the national crisis ended.
4. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) In Hindenburg's office.
(b) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(c) German government offices.
(d) von Papen's home.
5. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) They never are defeated.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
2. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
4. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)