|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(c) Adolf's salary.
(d) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
2. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(c) Mass marches.
(d) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
4. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(a) Richard Wagner.
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) The trial was postponed.
(b) He was found not guilty.
(c) He was found guilty.
(d) It was a hung jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
2. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
3. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
4. What was the SA?
5. Who was Baron Kurt von Schroeder?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)