|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(c) Economic paralysis.
2. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) After he got married.
(b) When he left the Army.
(c) When he was a young boy.
(d) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
3. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) At the bank.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) In the hospital.
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Hitler's party.
(b) People's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(a) Yes, but from a different person.
(b) Some, but not all he wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
2. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
3. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
4. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
5. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)