|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(b) Von Papen.
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At a government meeting.
(b) In the city square.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) At the bank.
4. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To do speech writing.
(b) To take over the SA.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
5. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 23.
(b) Jan. 1.
(c) Jan. 30.
(d) Jan. 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
2. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
4. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)