|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) Party loyalists.
(b) His parents.
4. What did Alois do for a career?
(d) Civil servant.
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of Russia.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of England.
(d) Bank of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
2. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
3. What was the SA?
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
5. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)