|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Alois die?
2. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
3. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(b) Von Papen.
4. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
5. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(a) President von Kahr.
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
2. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
4. Where was Passau?
5. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)