|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At the bank.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) In the city square.
2. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A room closer to school.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A dorm.
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
(b) Von Papen.
5. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(b) German landscape.
(c) Hitler's relatives.
(d) American soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
2. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
3. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
4. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
5. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)