|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he was a young boy.
(b) After he got married.
(c) When he left the Army.
(d) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
2. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) The whole family.
(b) Just his father.
(c) His brother.
(d) Just his mother.
3. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
4. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(c) Family trouble.
(d) Health reasons.
5. What was the SA?
(a) A private army of the Nazi party.
(b) A secret newspaper.
(c) A secret Bavarian group.
(d) Hitler's group of servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
2. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
3. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
4. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)