|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Ten years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
2. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) Hitler's relatives.
(b) German landscape.
(c) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(d) American soldiers.
3. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
4. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(b) Family trouble.
(d) Health reasons.
5. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(b) It went down slightly in value.
(d) It went up in value.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
2. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
3. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
4. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
5. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)