|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10,11,12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For refusing to join the army.
(b) For an assaination plot.
(c) For saying negative things about the government.
(d) For inciting a riot.
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(d) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
3. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
4. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(c) His brother.
5. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Kaiser.
(d) J.N. Hiedler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
3. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
4. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
5. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)