|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(a) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
(d) Adolf's salary.
2. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
3. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(b) His bodyguard.
(d) An unknown soldier.
4. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of England.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of Russia.
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler resigned.
(b) Hitler left before it is over.
(c) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(d) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
2. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
4. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
5. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)