|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) Party loyalists.
(c) His parents.
2. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(a) His brother.
3. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
4. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
5. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(c) Mass marches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
3. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
5. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)