|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Daily Nazi.
(b) The Daily Volksicher.
(c) Volksicher Beobachter.
(d) The Nazi News.
2. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To get rid of violence.
(b) To take over the SA.
(c) To do speech writing.
(d) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Jan. 1924.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Feb. 1914.
5. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It fails.
(b) It was aborted.
(c) Hitler rejects it.
(d) It loses steam when no members agree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
3. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
4. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)