|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because police were against him.
(b) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(c) Because of his criminal record.
(d) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
2. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he was a young boy.
(b) After he got married.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) When he left the Army.
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A priest.
(c) A deacon.
(d) An usher.
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(d) President von Kahr.
5. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Hjalmar Schacht.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Alois Hilter.
(d) Captain Rohm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
2. Where was Passau?
3. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
4. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
5. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)