|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Captain Trumann Smith.
(d) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
2. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) In a speech.
(b) As the title of his book.
(c) A campaign slogan.
(d) As the title of his piece of art.
3. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(b) Party loyalists.
4. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
5. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(b) Richard Wagner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hitler paroled?
2. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
5. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)