|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) In a speech.
(b) As the title of his piece of art.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) A campaign slogan.
2. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because police were against him.
(b) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(c) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(d) Because of his criminal record.
3. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He got married.
(b) He joined the military.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
4. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) When he turned 21.
(b) When he married.
(c) His boss gave it to him.
(d) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
5. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) An usher.
(b) A deacon.
(c) A priest.
(d) A pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
2. What does "mein kampf" mean?
3. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
4. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
5. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)