|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(a) Yes, but from a different person.
(b) Some, but not all he wanted.
2. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To do speech writing.
(b) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To take over the SA.
3. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(a) A light sentence.
(b) A minimum-security prison.
(c) An early release.
4. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Bavarian Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Nazi Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
2. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
3. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
4. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
5. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)