|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
2. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) German landscape.
(d) Hitler's relatives.
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Communists.
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(c) Mass marches.
5. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(c) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
(d) He was born that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)