|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(b) It went down slightly in value.
(d) It went up in value.
2. Where was Passau?
(a) On the water.
(b) In Russia.
(c) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(d) In Italy.
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(c) Mass marches.
(d) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
4. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(a) Yes, but from a different person.
(b) Some, but not all he wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
2. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
3. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
4. What was the SA?
5. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)