|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
2. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Christmas 1924.
(b) Christmas 1923.
(c) Feb. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1923.
3. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(d) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
4. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(a) Yes, but from a different person.
(b) Some, but not all he wanted.
5. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A German government official.
(b) A key party organizer.
(c) An English government official.
(d) A Jewish leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
2. What does "mein kampf" mean?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)