|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of England.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of Russia.
2. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The Jewish Treaty.
(b) The English Treaty.
(c) Versailles Treaty.
(d) The German Treaty.
3. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
4. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
5. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) They never are defeated.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
4. What did Alois do for a career?
5. What does "mein kampf" mean?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)