|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(a) Twenty one.
2. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) As the title of his piece of art.
(b) In a speech.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) A campaign slogan.
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Hitler's party.
(c) Adolf's people.
(d) People's party.
5. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Wine festivals.
(b) Music festivals.
(c) Church festivals.
(d) Food festivals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
3. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
4. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
5. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)