|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
2. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(c) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
3. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
4. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(c) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
5. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Communists.
(d) The Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
3. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
4. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
5. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)