|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Kaiser.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Hitler.
2. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) Just his mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) Just his father.
(d) The whole family.
3. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At a government meeting.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At the bank.
(d) In the city square.
4. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) Versailles Treaty.
(b) The German Treaty.
(c) The Jewish Treaty.
(d) The English Treaty.
5. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
2. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
3. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
4. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)