|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It fails.
(b) It was aborted.
(c) It loses steam when no members agree.
(d) Hitler rejects it.
2. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) Versailles Treaty.
(b) The Jewish Treaty.
(c) The German Treaty.
(d) The English Treaty.
3. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It got worse.
(b) It spread to other countries.
(c) Nothing changed.
(d) Much of the national crisis ended.
4. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(c) Captain Trumann Smith.
(d) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
5. What was the SA?
(a) A secret newspaper.
(b) A secret Bavarian group.
(c) A private army of the Nazi party.
(d) Hitler's group of servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
2. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
3. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
4. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
5. What did Alois do for a career?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)