|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(a) Demoralized by revolution.
2. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
3. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It fails.
(b) It loses steam when no members agree.
(c) It was aborted.
(d) Hitler rejects it.
4. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) An usher.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A deacon.
(d) A priest.
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of England.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
3. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
4. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)