|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) An English government official.
(b) A German government official.
(c) A Jewish leader.
(d) A key party organizer.
2. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. What did Alois do for a career?
(a) Civil servant.
5. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Adolf's people.
(c) Hitler's party.
(d) People's party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
3. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
4. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
5. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)