|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
2. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) Hitler's relatives.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(d) German landscape.
3. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(b) It went up in value.
(c) It went down slightly in value.
4. What did Alois do for a career?
(a) Civil servant.
5. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) An usher.
(b) A priest.
(c) A pastor.
(d) A deacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
2. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
3. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
4. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
5. Where was Passau?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)