|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) Just his father.
(b) His brother.
(c) Just his mother.
(d) The whole family.
2. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Church festivals.
(b) Food festivals.
(c) Music festivals.
(d) Wine festivals.
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Hitler's party.
(c) People's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
4. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(d) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
5. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The German Treaty.
(b) The Jewish Treaty.
(c) Versailles Treaty.
(d) The English Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
2. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
4. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
5. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)