|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(b) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(d) Mass marches.
2. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
(a) A pastor.
(b) An usher.
(c) A priest.
(d) A deacon.
3. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(c) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
(d) He was born that way.
4. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hiedler.
(b) J.N. Kaiser.
(c) J.N. Smith.
(d) J.N. Hitler.
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For inciting a riot.
(b) For an assaination plot.
(c) For refusing to join the army.
(d) For saying negative things about the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
2. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
3. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
4. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
5. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)