|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(c) Captain Trumann Smith.
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's mother.
(b) Adolf's father.
(c) Adolf's brother.
(d) Adolf's sister.
4. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) People's party.
(b) Adolf's people.
(d) Hitler's party.
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler left before it is over.
(b) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(c) Hitler resigned.
(d) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
2. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
3. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
5. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)