|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Adolf's people.
(c) People's party.
(d) Hitler's party.
2. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At the bank.
(b) In the city square.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) In the hospital.
3. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) After he got married.
(b) When he was a young boy.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) When he left the Army.
4. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A dorm.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A room closer to school.
5. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
(c) Mass marches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
2. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
3. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
4. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
5. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)