|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(c) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
2. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(b) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
(d) Adolf's salary.
3. When did Alois die?
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he left the Army.
(b) When he was a young boy.
(c) After he got married.
(d) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
5. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(c) It went up in value.
(d) It went down slightly in value.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
2. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
3. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
4. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
5. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)