|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For an assaination plot.
(b) For inciting a riot.
(c) For saying negative things about the government.
(d) For refusing to join the army.
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At the bank.
(b) In the city square.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) At a government meeting.
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he left the Army.
(b) When he was a young boy.
(c) After he got married.
(d) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(b) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Alois Hitler?
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
3. What was Adolf's mother's name?
4. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
5. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)