|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) At the bank.
2. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(c) Von Kahr.
3. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(a) King Edward.
4. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Cara Polzl.
(b) Klara Polzl.
(c) Klara Hiedler.
5. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(d) Twenty one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
2. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
3. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
4. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
5. What was the SA?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)