|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's father.
(b) Adolf's brother.
(c) Adolf's mother.
(d) Adolf's sister.
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(a) Von Kahr.
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(b) Mass marches.
(c) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
5. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) When he married.
(b) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
(c) His boss gave it to him.
(d) When he turned 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
3. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)