|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For inciting a riot.
(b) For an assaination plot.
(c) For saying negative things about the government.
(d) For refusing to join the army.
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) Just his mother.
(b) The whole family.
(c) His brother.
(d) Just his father.
4. When did Alois die?
5. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(b) Von Kahr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
2. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
3. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
4. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
5. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)