|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the SA?
(a) A private army of the Nazi party.
(b) A secret newspaper.
(c) A secret Bavarian group.
(d) Hitler's group of servants.
2. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
3. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went up in value.
(b) It became almost worthless.
(d) It went down slightly in value.
4. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(b) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
5. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) At the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
2. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
3. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
4. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
5. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)