|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(a) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
2. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(c) Von Kahr.
3. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Church festivals.
(b) Food festivals.
(c) Wine festivals.
(d) Music festivals.
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he was a young boy.
(b) When he left the Army.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) After he got married.
5. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
(a) Health reasons.
(c) Family trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
2. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
4. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
5. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)