|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
2. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For inciting a riot.
(b) For an assaination plot.
(c) For refusing to join the army.
(d) For saying negative things about the government.
3. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He died.
(c) He joined the military.
(d) He got married.
4. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
5. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(d) King Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
2. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
3. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
4. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
5. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)