|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
(a) With funds from a member's wealthy friends.
(b) Adolf's salary.
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(c) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's brother.
(b) Adolf's father.
(c) Adolf's mother.
(d) Adolf's sister.
4. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) Hitler rejects it.
(b) It fails.
(c) It was aborted.
(d) It loses steam when no members agree.
5. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(b) His bodyguard.
(d) An unknown soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
2. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
3. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
4. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
5. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)