Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28,29, 30,31 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
2. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps engaged to?
(a) Hitler's valet.
(d) Hitler's butler.
3. What kind of pets did Eva Braun have?
4. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) The trial was postponed.
(b) He was found guilty.
(c) He was found not guilty.
(d) It was a hung jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
2. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
3. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
4. Who declared independence in Eastern Czechoslovakia?
5. When von Papen agreed to support Hitler in January 1933, whom did he stab in the back?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)