|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Nazi News.
(b) Volksicher Beobachter.
(c) The Daily Nazi.
(d) The Daily Volksicher.
2. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
(c) The country.
3. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
4. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) At the bank.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) In the hospital.
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Klara Polzl.
(c) Klara Hiedler.
(d) Cara Polzl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
5. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)