Quiz: Chapter 10,11,12, and 13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
a) He was forced to flee the country.
b) He was elected president.
c) He was forced to resign.
d) He switched parties.
2. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
a) von Schleicher.
b) President Hindenburg.
3. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
c) His sexual orientation.
4. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
a) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
b) In Hindenburg's office.
c) von Papen's home.
d) German government offices.
5. Who did General von Schleicher think...
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)