|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(d) Twenty one.
2. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of France.
(c) Bank of Russia.
(d) Bank of England.
3. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(b) Lord Halifax.
4. Who was told he must surrender his country to German occupation?
(c) President Hacha.
5. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
(b) The anti-Hitler resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
2. Why did Hitler drop out of his new school in Steyr?
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
5. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)