|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(a) Neville Chamberlain.
2. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
(a) The German military staff.
(c) The Czechs.
(d) The U.S.
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. Who was Ms. Traudl Humps?
(a) A sister.
(b) Hitler's aunt.
(c) One of Hitler's secretaries.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two Nazis were fanning the flames of anti-Jewish riots in the late 1930s?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
3. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
4. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
5. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)