|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) At government offices.
(b) A lake.
(c) At a church.
(d) In a beer hall.
2. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(c) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
3. What did Hitler's mass-murder policy do to partisan resistance?
(a) Had no effect.
(b) Weakened it.
(c) Toughened it.
(d) Demoralized it.
4. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
(d) Von Papen.
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(a) A minimum-security prison.
(c) An early release.
(d) A light sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who launched an attack on Finland that created rage in Italy?
2. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
4. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
5. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)