|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(a) Some, but not all he wanted.
(b) Yes, but from a different person.
2. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He died.
(c) He got married.
(d) He joined the military.
3. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
(c) A Jew.
4. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(d) His brother.
5. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of France.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of Russia.
(d) Bank of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
2. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
3. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
4. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
5. Who tried to have a time bomb blow up Hitler's plane?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)