|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His agreement with the U.S.
(b) His anti-Jew policy.
(c) His anti-Soviet policy.
(d) His agreement with Stalin.
2. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Daily Nazi.
(b) Volksicher Beobachter.
(c) The Nazi News.
(d) The Daily Volksicher.
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler left before it is over.
(b) Hitler resigned.
(c) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(d) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
4. Who ran for re-election against Hitler in Feb. 1932?
(a) President Hindenburg.
(b) von Schleicher.
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) It was a hung jury.
(b) He was found guilty.
(c) He was found not guilty.
(d) The trial was postponed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "mein kampf" mean?
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
4. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
5. Who was made chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)