|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happened to the chief of Bohemia and Moravia?
(a) He was poisoned.
(b) He targeted and killed by a resistance assassination squad.
(c) He died from disease.
(d) He died in his sleep.
2. Where was Hitler almost hurt by a bomb?
(a) In a beer hall.
(b) At government offices.
(c) A lake.
(d) At a church.
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Bavarian government.
(b) The Communists.
4. When Hitler cancelled Operation Sea Lion, who did he bomb instead?
(b) The Soviets.
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A dorm.
(d) A room closer to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
2. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
3. In Italy, what was Mussolini about to seize in 1939?
4. Who was shocked that Hitler was intent on war in 1939?
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)