|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(b) His top commando.
(c) His butler.
2. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) Hitler brought up with her.
(b) She was paralyzed.
(c) She died.
(d) She survived.
3. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To take over the SA.
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. Who put pressure on Ribbentrop to sign a deal with Stalin?
(c) The Czechs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
2. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
3. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
4. In November 1938, who shot dead a German official?
5. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)