|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with England.
(b) Give up.
(c) Attack Yugoslavia.
(d) Make peace with Greece.
2. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(c) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
3. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(d) Demoralized by revolution.
4. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
5. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 30.
(b) Jan. 29.
(c) Jan. 1.
(d) Jan. 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the SA?
2. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
3. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
4. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
5. How many villagers were killed in the town of Lidice by the Nazis?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)