|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Three years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Four years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What was a Blitzkrieg, according to Hitler?
(c) A poltical campaign.
(d) Lightning strikes.
3. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Counseled him.
(b) Healed him.
(c) Sponsored him.
(d) Gave him political advice.
4. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
5. Who did Hitler send to rescue Mussolini in 1943?
(b) His butler.
(d) His top commando.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
2. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. When was Hitler paroled?
5. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)