|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the scandal involving Rohm that caused Hitler to lose the 1932 election?
(a) His disloyalty to the Nazis.
(b) His sexual orientation was revealed.
(c) His military problems.
(d) His money problems.
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(b) Mass marches.
(c) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
4. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(c) His brother.
5. What did Alois do for a career?
(d) Civil servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
2. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
3. In 1935, what did the Nuremburg Laws outlaw?
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
5. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)