|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(c) The Soviet Union.
2. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1923.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Christmas 1924.
(d) Christmas 1923.
3. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
(a) Those with large Jewish populations.
(b) All of it.
(d) Unpopulated ones.
4. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(a) Eva Braun.
5. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Church festivals.
(b) Wine festivals.
(c) Music festivals.
(d) Food festivals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
3. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
4. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
5. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)