|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(a) Deportation to the East.
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cellmate.
(c) Rudolf Hess.
3. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(a) Eva Braun.
4. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
5. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
2. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
3. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
4. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
5. What kind of areas of Poland did Germany get?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)