|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(a) A member of the Slovak regional government.
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(d) Hitler's half sister Angela.
4. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(d) The Soviet Union.
5. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
2. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
4. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
5. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)