|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
2. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(c) Other parts of Europe.
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(d) Von Kahr.
4. Who made a deal with Berlin in early 1939?
(b) A member of the Slovak regional government.
5. What did Hitler ultimately want to happen to the Jews?
(a) To be the lowest class.
(b) To become slaves.
(c) To disappear from Europe.
(d) To be sent to the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the German relief attempt for Stalingrad?
2. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
3. On April 1st, 1939, what did Hitler protest?
4. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
5. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)