|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because police were against him.
(b) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(c) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(d) Because of his criminal record.
2. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(b) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
3. By Nov. 12, 1938, how many Jews had been sent to concentration camps?
4. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
(c) Deportation to the East.
5. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It was aborted.
(b) It loses steam when no members agree.
(c) Hitler rejects it.
(d) It fails.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
2. How were the Jews sent to concentration camps?
3. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
4. How did the mass murder of Jews occur at a Belzec camp?
5. How many soldiers did Hitler promise to airlift supplies to at Stalingrad?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)