|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25,26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
2. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
3. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler left before it is over.
(b) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
(c) Hitler resigned.
(d) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
4. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Gave him political advice.
(b) Sponsored him.
(c) Counseled him.
(d) Healed him.
5. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A key party organizer.
(b) A Jewish leader.
(c) An English government official.
(d) A German government official.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
2. What was it called when the Jews were sent to concentration camps?
3. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
4. Who got fired over criticism for the accelerated armament program?
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)