|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(b) Hitler's party.
(c) People's party.
(d) Adolf's people.
2. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) It was a hung jury.
(b) He was found not guilty.
(c) He was found guilty.
(d) The trial was postponed.
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(d) Von Kahr.
4. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It got worse.
(b) It spread to other countries.
(c) Nothing changed.
(d) Much of the national crisis ended.
5. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
(a) Just his father.
(b) His brother.
(c) Just his mother.
(d) The whole family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
2. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
3. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
4. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
5. What did Alois do for a career?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)