|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(a) Police Chief von Seisser.
(b) President von Kahr.
2. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
(d) The country.
3. What did Alois do for a career?
(d) Civil servant.
4. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
5. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
2. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
3. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
4. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)