|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Hjalmar Schacht.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Captain Rohm.
(d) Alois Hilter.
3. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(c) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
4. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
(b) The country.
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(b) Because of his criminal record.
(c) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(d) Because police were against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
5. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)