|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
2. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(b) King Edward.
3. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(b) To do speech writing.
(c) To take over the SA.
(d) To get rid of violence.
4. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Captain Rohm.
(b) Alois Hilter.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Hjalmar Schacht.
5. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
(a) For refusing to join the army.
(b) For inciting a riot.
(c) For an assaination plot.
(d) For saying negative things about the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
3. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
4. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)