|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of France.
(b) Bank of England.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Bank of Russia.
2. What did Alois do for a career?
(a) Civil servant.
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) They never are defeated.
4. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(a) His parents.
(c) Party loyalists.
5. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Mass marches.
(c) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
2. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
3. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
4. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)