|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(d) President von Kahr.
2. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Wine festivals.
(b) Church festivals.
(c) Food festivals.
(d) Music festivals.
3. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(d) Captain Trumann Smith.
4. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To do speech writing.
(b) To take over the SA.
(c) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(d) To get rid of violence.
5. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
2. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
3. When was Hitler paroled?
4. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)