|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) People's party.
(b) Adolf's people.
(d) Hitler's party.
2. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
(a) He changed Hiedler to Hitler.
(b) His boss gave it to him.
(c) When he turned 21.
(d) When he married.
3. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Hjalmar Schacht.
(c) Alois Hilter.
(d) Captain Rohm.
4. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It loses steam when no members agree.
(b) It was aborted.
(c) Hitler rejects it.
(d) It fails.
5. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(c) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adolf want to be in a church when he grew up?
2. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
4. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
5. When was Hitler paroled?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)