|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Christmas 1923.
(c) Feb. 1923.
(d) Christmas 1924.
2. Who was the composer at whose home Hitler stayed at in 1923?
(a) Richard Wagner.
3. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He would never quit politics.
(d) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
4. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(b) Party loyalists.
(d) His parents.
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's father.
(b) Adolf's mother.
(c) Adolf's sister.
(d) Adolf's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
2. What was Alois's nickname when he was born?
3. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
4. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
5. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)