|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went up in value.
(b) It became almost worthless.
(c) It went down slightly in value.
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(c) Von Kahr.
4. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Cara Polzl.
(b) Klara Hiedler.
(d) Klara Polzl.
5. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
(a) Church festivals.
(b) Wine festivals.
(c) Food festivals.
(d) Music festivals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
3. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
4. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
5. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)