|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper purchased by Hitler's party?
(a) The Daily Volksicher.
(b) Volksicher Beobachter.
(c) The Nazi News.
(d) The Daily Nazi.
2. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Smith.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
3. How did Hitler try to emulate the new leader of Italy?
(a) Mass marches.
(c) Anti-Jewish sentiment.
4. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(c) Twenty one.
5. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
2. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
3. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
4. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)