|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He joined the military.
(b) He got married.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
2. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
3. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(c) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
4. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
(a) The Jewish Treaty.
(b) Versailles Treaty.
(c) The German Treaty.
(d) The English Treaty.
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It got worse.
(b) Nothing changed.
(c) It spread to other countries.
(d) Much of the national crisis ended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
2. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
5. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)