|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(a) President von Kahr.
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
2. What happened at the January 1921 conference of Adolf's party?
(a) Hitler demanded recognition as the absolute leader.
(b) Hitler resigned.
(c) Hitler left before it is over.
(d) Hitler battled for a top position with Eckart.
3. Who was the new dictator of Italy during Hitler's rise to power in Germany?
(c) King Edward.
4. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) Rudolf Hess.
(b) His cellmate.
(c) His brother.
5. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Bavarian Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Nazi Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
2. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
3. Who was Alois Hitler?
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)