|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1923, who had problems curbing the Nazis that led to their rise in power?
(c) President von Kahr of Bavaria.
2. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) As the title of his book.
(b) In a speech.
(c) A campaign slogan.
(d) As the title of his piece of art.
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of France.
(c) Bank of England.
(d) Bank of Russia.
4. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's mother.
(b) Adolf's sister.
(c) Adolf's brother.
(d) Adolf's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
2. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
3. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
4. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
5. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)