|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(c) President von Kahr.
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(c) Some, but not all he wanted.
(d) Yes, but from a different person.
3. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) His cellmate.
(b) Rudolf Hess.
(c) His brother.
4. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Kaiser.
(b) J.N. Hitler.
(c) J.N. Smith.
(d) J.N. Hiedler.
5. What kind of relationship did Alois have with Adolf?
(b) None at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Passau?
2. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
3. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
4. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
5. What was the SA?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)