|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
(b) Police Chief von Seisser.
(d) President von Kahr.
2. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(d) Hitler's half sister Angela.
3. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(a) Demoralized by revolution.
4. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(c) The Bavarian government.
(d) The Communists.
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(d) Lord Halifax.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
2. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
3. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
4. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)