|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
2. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of Russia.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of England.
3. Who agreed to support Hitler's takeover once he had the Bavarian leadership under the gun?
(c) Von Kahr.
4. How old was Adolf when he moved to Passau?
(c) Twenty one.
5. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
2. Where was the huge rally Hitler spoke at in September 1923?
3. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
4. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
5. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)