|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
(a) His bodyguard.
(c) An unknown soldier.
2. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
3. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Communists.
(d) The Jews.
4. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(a) His wife.
(c) His son.
5. What was the Youth Labor Service?
(a) A slave-labor operation.
(b) Community service.
(c) Similar to Boy Scouts.
(d) A community organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
3. Who recruited Goring to join the party?
4. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
5. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)