|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) von Papen's home.
(b) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(c) In Hindenburg's office.
(d) German government offices.
2. What was the Youth Labor Service?
(a) A community organization.
(b) A slave-labor operation.
(c) Community service.
(d) Similar to Boy Scouts.
3. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
(a) J.N. Hitler.
(b) J.N. Smith.
(c) J.N. Hiedler.
(d) J.N. Kaiser.
4. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1914.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Jan. 1924.
(d) Feb. 1934.
5. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
(a) A dorm.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A room closer to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
2. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
3. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
4. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)