|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Hitler paroled?
(a) Christmas 1923.
(b) Feb. 1924.
(c) Christmas 1924.
(d) Feb. 1923.
2. Why did Hitler consider suicide in December 1932?
(a) He couldn't take the pressure.
(b) He couldn't take losing to von Schleicher.
(c) He felt he was losing control.
(d) He really didn''t want to be president.
3. Where was deal set to put Hitler in power in January 1933?
(a) At the home of von Ribbentrop.
(b) von Papen's home.
(c) In Hindenburg's office.
(d) German government offices.
4. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It got worse.
(b) Much of the national crisis ended.
(c) It spread to other countries.
(d) Nothing changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
2. Where did Adolf move when he went to school in Linz?
3. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
4. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)