|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
(a) His anti-Soviet attitude.
(b) His anti-Jew attitude.
(c) His speeches.
(d) His economic ideas.
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Alois Hilter.
(b) Hjalmar Schacht.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Captain Rohm.
3. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It fails.
(b) Hitler rejects it.
(c) It loses steam when no members agree.
(d) It was aborted.
4. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(a) His wife.
(d) His son.
5. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Alois get the name Hitler?
2. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
3. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
4. Whose inheritance did Alois receive?
5. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)