|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
(a) Ernst Hanfstaengl.
(c) Captain Trumann Smith.
2. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Republican Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
4. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(a) His brother.
5. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's father.
(b) Adolf's mother.
(c) Adolf's sister.
(d) Adolf's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
3. What kind of festivals did Adolf like?
4. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
5. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)