|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him tired.
(b) They were temporarily helpful.
(c) They made his condition worse.
(d) They made him cranky.
2. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of his criminal record.
(b) Because police were against him.
(c) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(d) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
3. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(b) A light sentence.
(c) An early release.
(d) A minimum-security prison.
4. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(b) Neville Chamberlain.
5. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
3. How was the Nazi party able to purchase a newspaper?
4. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
5. What year was Adolf Hitler born?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)