|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Passau?
(a) In Russia.
(b) On the German Bavarian side of the border.
(c) On the water.
(d) In Italy.
2. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) An English government official.
(b) A German government official.
(c) A Jewish leader.
(d) A key party organizer.
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
5. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
(a) He joined the military.
(b) He died.
(c) He got married.
(d) He ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Youth Labor Service?
2. When police opened fire on the Nazi marches, who took a bullet for Hitler?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
4. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
5. When was Hitler paroled?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)