|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 23.
(b) Jan. 1.
(c) Jan. 29.
(d) Jan. 30.
2. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
(b) His sexual orientation.
3. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Bavarian government.
4. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They were temporarily helpful.
(b) They made his condition worse.
(c) They made him tired.
(d) They made him cranky.
5. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
2. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
3. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
4. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
5. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)