|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date was Hitler named Chancellor in 1933?
(a) Jan. 1.
(b) Jan. 29.
(c) Jan. 30.
(d) Jan. 23.
2. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
3. What was Hitler's party most often referred to as?
(a) Adolf's people.
(b) People's party.
(d) Hitler's party.
4. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(b) Klara Hiedler.
(c) Klara Polzl.
(d) Cara Polzl.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
2. Where were the Facist movements happening?
3. In July 1932, what percent of the vote did the Nazi's win?
4. What happened when Hitler supported a no-confidence vote in the von Papen government?
5. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)