|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She died.
(b) She survived.
(c) She was paralyzed.
(d) Hitler brought up with her.
2. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It became almost worthless.
(c) It went down slightly in value.
(d) It went up in value.
3. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(a) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
4. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Sponsored him.
(b) Counseled him.
(c) Healed him.
(d) Gave him political advice.
5. Where were the Facist movements happening?
(b) Other parts of Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Alois, Jr.?
2. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
3. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
4. Why was Strasser forced to resign from the Nazi party?
5. What did Hitler want to do with autobahns?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)