|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the German mark in October 1923?
(a) It went down slightly in value.
(b) It became almost worthless.
(d) It went up in value.
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) His cellmate.
(b) Rudolf Hess.
(c) His brother.
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Bavarian Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Republican Party.
(d) The Nazi Party.
4. Who did General von Schleicher think he could use Hitler against?
(a) The Bavarian government.
(c) The Communists.
5. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My art.
(b) My struggle.
(c) My life.
(d) My love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
2. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
3. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
4. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
5. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)