|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Captain Ernst Rohm?
(a) A Jewish leader.
(b) A key party organizer.
(c) A German government official.
(d) An English government official.
2. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
3. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(b) Yes, but from a different person.
(d) Some, but not all he wanted.
4. What happened to the plan for a takeover of Bavaria?
(a) It was aborted.
(b) Hitler rejects it.
(c) It fails.
(d) It loses steam when no members agree.
5. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(d) Hitler's half sister Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his early years as a leader to his party, what did Hitler say Jews should be denied?
2. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
3. Who investigated the Nazi party from the U.S.?
4. Where did Hitler take a holiday after Christmas 1924?
5. Where were the Facist movements happening?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)