|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Four years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
2. What did Alois do for a career?
(c) Civil servant.
3. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(b) Yes, but from a different person.
(d) Some, but not all he wanted.
4. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Communists.
(d) The Nazi Party.
5. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(d) Lord Halifax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Hitler meet with to try and split the German National Government?
2. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
3. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
4. When did Alois die?
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)