|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
2. What happened when Eva Braun shot herself in 1932?
(a) She survived.
(b) She died.
(c) She was paralyzed.
(d) Hitler brought up with her.
3. Who did Hindenburg refuse to appoint as Chancellor?
(d) Von Papen.
4. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
(d) Foreign Minister Rathenau.
5. What happened when Chancellor Bruning tried to ban the SA and SS?
(a) He was forced to resign.
(b) He switched parties.
(c) He was elected president.
(d) He was forced to flee the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
3. What was the SA?
4. Who moved to Passau with Adolf?
5. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)