|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(a) Hitler's half sister Angela.
2. When did Adolf's family move to Linz?
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Four years.
(b) They never are defeated.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
4. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of America.
(b) Bank of England.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of Russia.
5. What was Adolf's mother's name?
(a) Cara Polzl.
(b) Klara Hiedler.
(c) Klara Polzl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Fritsch ousted?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
3. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
4. Why was Hitler jailed for a few weeks after the Allies demanded more war reparations from Germany?
5. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)