|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Bavarian Party.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Republican Party.
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It spread to other countries.
(b) Nothing changed.
(c) Much of the national crisis ended.
(d) It got worse.
3. What did Baron Kurt von Schroeder do for Hitler?
(a) Sponsored him.
(b) Counseled him.
(c) Gave him political advice.
(d) Healed him.
4. How old was Hitler's competition in the Feb. 1932 election?
5. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(a) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Passau?
2. Who was Alois Hitler?
3. What was the acronym for Hitler's party?
4. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
5. Who was assassinated by former Freikorps members?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)