|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,15,16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) After he got married.
(b) When he was a young boy.
(c) When he left the Army.
(d) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(b) He would never quit politics.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
3. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
(c) Lord Halifax.
4. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To do speech writing.
(b) To take over the SA.
(c) To get rid of violence.
(d) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
5. What issue did the Nazis run on in July 1932?
(d) Economic paralysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adolf began to speak to large crowds, what agreement did he attack?
2. How many military cadets joined the takeover when Rohm marched with Nazi forces?
3. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
4. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
5. Who was Chancellor Bruning's successor?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)