|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political tendencies did Josef Goebbels have?
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Southern Poland.
(b) Southern Belgium.
(c) Eastern Italy.
3. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The Republican Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
4. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) He was found not guilty.
(b) He was found guilty.
(c) The trial was postponed.
(d) It was a hung jury.
5. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It got worse.
(b) Much of the national crisis ended.
(c) It spread to other countries.
(d) Nothing changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Youth Labor Service?
2. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
5. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)