|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of England.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of France.
(d) Bank of Russia.
2. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My love.
(b) My art.
(c) My struggle.
(d) My life.
4. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
(d) Gustl Kubizek.
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(b) An early release.
(c) A light sentence.
(d) A minimum-security prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
2. What was the Youth Labor Service?
3. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
4. Why was Fritsch ousted?
5. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)