|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because police were against him.
(b) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(c) Because of his criminal record.
(d) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
2. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) It got worse.
(b) Much of the national crisis ended.
(c) It spread to other countries.
(d) Nothing changed.
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His anti-Jew policy.
(b) His agreement with Stalin.
(c) His agreement with the U.S.
(d) His anti-Soviet policy.
4. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) He was found guilty.
(b) He was found not guilty.
(c) It was a hung jury.
(d) The trial was postponed.
5. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(d) The one on Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
3. Where did Hitler build an art museum?
4. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
5. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)