|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
(a) Yes, but from a different person.
(c) Some, but not all he wanted.
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Southern Poland.
(c) Southern Belgium.
(d) Eastern Italy.
3. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My struggle.
(b) My love.
(c) My life.
(d) My art.
4. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(a) The one on Russia.
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
(b) His parents.
(c) Party loyalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Hitler's trial in Munich, who did the judge sympathize with?
2. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
3. What was the Youth Labor Service?
4. When was Hitler paroled?
5. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)