|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hitler give regional powers to Strasser?
(a) To get rid of violence.
(b) To build up the NSDAP in northern Germany.
(c) To take over the SA.
(d) To do speech writing.
2. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His agreement with Stalin.
(b) His anti-Jew policy.
(c) His anti-Soviet policy.
(d) His agreement with the U.S.
4. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1914.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Jan. 1924.
5. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(a) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
2. What does "mein kampf" mean?
3. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
4. Where did Hitler relax in the summer of 1932?
5. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)