|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler tell that he did not want to massacre the British Army?
(c) Eva Braun.
2. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
(c) His brother.
3. What was the name of the young shopkeeper that came into Hitler's life after he was paroled?
4. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My struggle.
(b) My life.
(c) My art.
(d) My love.
5. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
2. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
3. What kind of pact did the Soviets and Japan sign?
4. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
5. What was the Youth Labor Service?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)