|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(c) The Soviet Union.
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(b) He would never quit politics.
(c) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
3. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
4. Which bank helped create a new national currency for Germany?
(a) Bank of England.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Bank of Russia.
(d) Bank of France.
5. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
(a) An early release.
(b) A minimum-security prison.
(c) A light sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
3. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
4. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
5. Who did Hitler force to resign as leader of the SA?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)