|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
2. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(c) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
(d) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
3. Who did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee with?
(b) His son.
(d) His wife.
4. Who was the Spanish interior minister that Hitler spoke with about attacking Gibraltar?
5. What does "mein kampf" mean?
(a) My struggle.
(b) My art.
(c) My life.
(d) My love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
2. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
3. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
4. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
5. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)