|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
(d) Hitler's half sister Angela.
2. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Make peace with Greece.
(b) Give up.
(c) Make peace with England.
(d) Attack Yugoslavia.
3. Who was in charge of the British cabinet who wanted to work with Hitler?
(d) Neville Chamberlain.
4. When was Hitler put on trial in Munich?
(a) Feb. 1924.
(b) Feb. 1914.
(c) Feb. 1934.
(d) Jan. 1924.
5. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(a) Modern art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hitler tell that he was looking for union with Austria?
2. Where did Hitler take a triumph tour after defeating France?
3. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
4. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
5. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)