|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) In a speech.
(b) As the title of his piece of art.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) A campaign slogan.
2. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
3. Which policy did Hitler reverse that contributed to the rage in Italy?
(a) His anti-Soviet policy.
(b) His anti-Jew policy.
(c) His agreement with Stalin.
(d) His agreement with the U.S.
4. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
5. What did Morell's stomach pills do for Hitler?
(a) They made him cranky.
(b) They made his condition worse.
(c) They were temporarily helpful.
(d) They made him tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
2. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
3. What was the young shopkeeper's relationship to Hitler?
4. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
5. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)