|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his trial, what did Hitler's press release say about his plans?
(a) He would never quit politics.
(b) He was going to leave politics to pursue art.
(c) He was withdrawing from politics to write a book.
(d) He was withdrawing from politics to become a priest.
2. Who created a new stable currency in Germany during a national crisis?
(a) Captain Rohm.
(b) Hjalmar Schacht.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Alois Hilter.
3. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Eastern Italy.
(b) Southern Poland.
(d) Southern Belgium.
4. What did the summer Olympics of 1936 mean for Hitler?
(a) His country's embarrassing defeat.
(b) A sweep for Germany.
(c) A big propaganda triumph.
(d) Little pride in Germans.
5. What kind of stomach pills did Dr. Theo Morell give Hitler?
(a) Ones that contained a small amount of poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Fritsch ousted?
2. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
3. Why was former British Prime Minister Lloyd George impressed with Hitler?
4. What was the name of Hitler's boyhood friend?
5. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)