|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party was Alfred Rosenberg the nominal head of for a short time?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Nazi Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Bavarian Party.
2. Which attack did Rudoph Hess oppose?
(a) The one on Russia.
3. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Give up.
(b) Make peace with Greece.
(c) Attack Yugoslavia.
(d) Make peace with England.
4. How did Hitler use the phrase "Mein Kampf"?
(a) A campaign slogan.
(b) In a speech.
(c) As the title of his book.
(d) As the title of his piece of art.
5. Who did Germany attack at the same time as Norway?
(c) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hitler fear would stab him in the back if he didn't attack France by Feb. 1?
2. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
3. Where did Ernst Hanfstaengl flee?
4. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
5. What was Hitler doing when he was almost hurt by a bomb?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)