|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the national crisis when a new stable currency was created?
(a) Much of the national crisis ended.
(b) It spread to other countries.
(c) It got worse.
(d) Nothing changed.
2. Who helped Hitler with his project in prison?
(a) His brother.
(b) Rudolf Hess.
(c) His cellmate.
3. What was Hitler forced to do after there was a pro-British coup?
(a) Attack Yugoslavia.
(b) Make peace with England.
(c) Make peace with Greece.
(d) Give up.
4. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(b) Because of his criminal record.
(c) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(d) Because police were against him.
5. Who was the daughter of Hitler's half-sister Angela?
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
2. When the Soviets moved into eastern Poland, what kind of opposition did they have?
3. After Hitler's trial in Munich, what did Hitler hope for?
4. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
5. When things weren't going well for the Nazi party, Hitler stopped eating. Who convinced Hitler to eat again?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)