One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21,22,23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler keep out of schools?
(d) Modern art.
2. Where was German's surprise attack on May 13th?
(a) Southern Belgium.
(c) Southern Poland.
(d) Eastern Italy.
3. When the Russo-Finnish war ended, who did Stalin sign a trade treaty with?
(a) The Soviet Union.
4. What was the result of Hitler's trial in Munich?
(a) The trial was postponed.
(b) He was found guilty.
(c) He was found not guilty.
(d) It was a hung jury.
5. Why was Hitler banned from public speaking when he got out of a prison?
(a) Because of his criminal record.
(b) Because of the violence that happened during speeches.
(c) Because of his violent attacks on Jews.
(d) Because police were against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Goring try to get a loan from when he went to Venice?
2. Did Goring get the loan he wanted when he went to Venice?
3. Who was dismissed because people thought he married a prostitute?
4. Frau Troost was the widow of a man with what kind of career?
5. Who did Eva Braun eventually drive out of Hitler's home?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)