1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) German landscape.
(d) Hitler's relatives.
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(a) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
(b) He was born that way.
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) They never are defeated.
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(b) Demoralized by revolution.
5. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) When he was a young boy.
(b) When he left the Army.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) After he got married.
6. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) At a government meeting.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In the city square.
(d) At the bank.
7. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's brother.
(b) Adolf's father.
(c) Adolf's sister.
(d) Adolf's mother.
This section contains 3,417 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)