Prologue, Part 1, Chapters 1,2,3
1. When the book begins, what is described in the trenches of Belgium?
(a) 16th Bavarian Infantry Regiment.
(b) German landscape.
(c) Hitler's relatives.
(d) American soldiers.
2. What caused Hitler's blindness in the beginning of the book?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) An Allied attack by poison gas shells.
3. How long did it take Russia to be defeated, as described in the beginning of the book?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) They never are defeated.
4. What was Germany like under Kaiser?
(a) Demoralized by revolution.
5. When did Hitler decide to become a politician?
(a) After he got married.
(b) When he was a young boy.
(c) When he learned Kaiser is no longer is power.
(d) When he left the Army.
6. Where was Hitler when he decided to become a politician?
(a) In the city square.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a government meeting.
(d) At the bank.
7. Who was Alois Hitler?
(a) Adolf's brother.
(b) Adolf's sister.
(c) Adolf's father.
(d) Adolf's mother.
This section contains 3,417 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)