Prologue, Part 1, Chapters 1,2,3
• Hitler served in the military, was blinded, and decided to become a politician when he learned Kaiser has been abdicated.
• The book then goes back into Hitler's childhood, where we learn his father was illegitimate and inherited from a man name J.N. Hiedler.
• The Hiedler name was changed to Hitler.
• Hitler's father often beat him, and his mother died when he was a teen.
Part 2, Chapter 4,5,6
• Hitler's party was named the Nazis.
• Several prominent people joined the Nazi Party, and Hitler was speaking to crowds of thousands blaming Jews for all of the country's problems.
• Hitler decided to run his putsch on Nov. 11th, 1923, and the SS and SA were mobilized.
• Hitler ended up in prison and was near suicidal, but Helene Hanfstaengl stopped him from shooting himself.
Chapter 7, 8, 9
• Alfred Rosenberg was the nominal head of the Nazi Party, but Hitler preferred party operations...
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)